Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195404 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Agbi4(m): 1:26am On Jan 13, 2019
Please how do you all track your items when they arrive in the country, since nipost is almost not working?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 1:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:57am On Jan 13, 2019
MrGokay:

R5+ nko?

No pie for R5+
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:01am On Jan 13, 2019
Agbi4:

I'm on 10.2, Redmi Note 5 and it hasn't been solved. I can switch on/off my data, WiFi, and hotspot without unlocking the phone.

Go to settings>Notifications and status bar

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Agbi4:

I'm on 10.2, Redmi Note 5 and it hasn't been solved. I can switch on/off my data, WiFi, and hotspot without unlocking the phone.

Removed feature is not a bug.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 2:19am On Jan 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

Removed feature is not a bug.

Who called it a bug? undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 2:33am On Jan 13, 2019
daamazing:
Courtesy - protein0 cool
shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 4:42am On Jan 13, 2019
I'm having this screen issue on my redmi 5 plus, I hope it is not a hardware problem?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
I'm having this screen issue on my redmi 5 plus, I hope it is not a hardware problem?
hmmm screen beeding, saw a review on it for some poco units but they fixed it. Dunno about dis 1. Its quite large
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abdulraqeeb: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:

screen burn, bro u will have to change the screen completely. and most times this custom can causse it if rom not well optimized....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 6:19am On Jan 13, 2019
So best phone i have used is pocophone abt 4 days old now no complains, no lags on PUBG even at highest graphics settings excellent ba3. My only downside is the screen quality. Made the switch from Samsung s7 so the difference da show well cheesy apart from that SUPERB experience grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Seems like the most used word here is ' bug' since everybody who has any difficulty locating a menu setting comes here to scream bug, me sef I sleep keep my phone for bed, wake up see am for ground, be like say Miui get bug for that aspect.

27 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2019
genius43:

No pie for R5+

Lol custom rom based on pie dey.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
Your phone fall for water before? Have you replaced the screen before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Abeg no kill person this morning ooo...
grin grin grin

macbeyland:
Seems like the most used word here is ' bug' since everybody who has any difficulty locating a menu setting comes here to scream bug, me sef I sleep keep my phone for bed, wake up see am for ground, be like say Miui get bug for that aspect.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Gptech:

Your phone fall for water before? Have you replaced the screen before?
none of the above.I was watching film when it started
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
Wow! That's exactly what my redmi note 4 is facing right now, though it comes and goes, but it all started after undergoing some mini swimming.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Abdulraqeeb:

screen burn, bro u will have to change the screen completely. and most times this custom can causse it if rom not well optimized....
ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2019
Gptech:

Wow! That's exactly what my redmi note 4 is facing right now, though it comes and goes, but it all started after undergoing some mini swimming.
It may be because of the custom ROM like someone said up there.i Screen replacement may just be the solution
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dragnet: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2019
dragnet:
Una well-done o0o xiaomi people,

A formal complaint brought my attention to this thread, even though my attention has always been on this thread because of the posts always being reported.

I was gona thrash this thread a long time ago because it was some sort of haven for adverts and related which is against phone section rules but I decided to let it be because the thread had other useful purposes but recently, I've been getting many reported posts due to the fact that they're ads, and it won't be fair if some people take the trouble to post their ads on tech market and phone market while some still choose to break the rules, especially since there seem to be a popular opinion by those here that adverts should go.

I shouldn't be asking but I hope it is the final resolution?

Please click like for No adverts
Please click share for adverts

and if you have a suggestion, make it.

In the absence of any convincing opposition to the "No advert" advocates both in writing and in number of shares, The likes have it.
I'll also prefer this thread is stuck at the top against the other tweaks thread because this thread is more encompassing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2019
dragnet:

In the absence of any convincing opposition to the "No advert" advocates both in writing and in number of shares, The likes have it.
I'll also prefer this thread is stuck at the top against the other tweaks thread because this thread is more encompassing.
result for the poll is out oh!!

I was expecting to see more people share it, so where are all those people campaigning for ads to remain ??
You people are funny o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
Welcome to the club my bro wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
Its called screen burn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2019
kvngjesse:
Welcome to the club my bro wink
Are you having the same issue?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Mykcool:
results for the poll is out oh!!

I was expecting to see more people share it, so where are all those people campaigning for ads to remain ??
You people are funny o
I was also surprised that the post got less shares while also thinking people who are not even part of the Xiaomi family voted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
Are you having the same issue?
For more than 6months
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2019
kvngjesse:

For more than 6months
That has been long. It happened like magic,if I had dropped my phone inside water or on the ground earlier, i would have thought it was the cause
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2019
WHEN WILLL WE BE ABLE TO BUY THE NOTE 7!!

Gosh! I almost bought the note 6! Thank God!!

This is Note 7 is the koko..olorun!!!!!!!!

When can I buy it..any amount..

I just want the global version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Lavoca:
That has been long. It happened like magic,if I had dropped my phone inside water or on the ground earlier, i would have thought it was the cause
Lol, what caused mine was the display drivers then in a ROM I flashed
But the problem still on till now, just need the screen changed, now I'm forced to use white themes, avoid anything black on my phone so I don't really notice it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Anyone read this?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
WHEN WILLL WE BE ABLE TO BUY THE NOTE 7!!

Gosh! I almost bought the note 6! Thank God!!

This is Note 7 is the koko..olorun!!!!!!!!

When can I buy it..any amount..

I just want the global version

You gats wait well be that, except you are ok with Chinese version and flash global rom when available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2019
MrGokay:

Lol custom rom based on pie dey.

That one is a must

(1) (2) (3) ... (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dam5reey(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.