Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9388586 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4354) (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
Protein0:
calyx

lol... Mrcalxy
Thanks for the mention boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Oyeleye101:

Which network data he dey sell?
I believe probably all... Just check him out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 1:36am On Jan 26, 2019
Look it's Redmi Note 7 again with the gorilla glass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqnkchaEBnI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 2:53am On Jan 26, 2019
$163 available for card payment on any website that accepts card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 3:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Cynsee:
. Please sir do you have the floeveme qc 3.0 charger
I have Xiaomi QC3.0 Charger.
follow this link pls

https://www.nairaland.com/3748983/xiaomi-phone-charger-promo-ykz/15
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Eeechenmeelee1:
It seems my take got under the skin of irate MIUI stans, see all the fanboyism in the world is never going to change these undisputable facts:
1) MIUI has been copying iOS, only recently it decided to be low key about it plus changes introduced in MIUI 10 were long overdue.
2) The strategy Xiaomi is currently using to enforce uniform user experience across all of its devices breaks stock android features in recent devices, replacements for said broken features from Xiaomi are usually subpar when compared to stock android
3) It is absolutely unnecessary to still claim that AOSP is boring when compared to MIUI, just say you like MIUI n move on, no need to justify anything, else such justifications can be used against you
Anyways that is all for now, I think ... Later
And people said I was crazy, God is real and working.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2019
mikeycharles:
Xiaomi is hoping to take things a notch higher after the recent announcement concerning the establishment of their African Regional Department and Wang Lingming (Xiaomi’s VP) was appointed as the manager of the department.
Presently in Africa, Transsion holds a large market share in the mobile phone market especially in Nigeria since they focus on providing budget and pocket friendly devices to their customers, it is expected that Xiaomi will have to compete with in crowd such as Tecno, Samsung and Nokia but more specifically Tecno, Infinix and Itel devices since most Nigerians utilize these phones.
What do I think about Xiaomi coming to Nigeria (Africa)
A very good one since they produce "quality" devices at affordable prices to customers but the issue here is Nigeria is not a bed of roses for business especially foreign ones who are about to just launch. The economy has never been worse and not to mention the issue of corruption that abides within the country, another is custom duties and taxation.
My question here is, will Xiaomi still sell their "budget" devices at the same rate they do in China after been confronted with all these issues cause I'm pretty sure Transsion didn't get a foothold in Nigeria by playing fair and nice. Many have speculated about Transsion paying huge amounts of money to "kick" the balls in their favor.
Am I happy about the news?
Hell Yes! but I'm deeply conflicted about the whole thing. I think the competition will be good since their other competitor went to play checkers instead of chess.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kalamu2018(f): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2019
ekesoft:
Any data reseller available?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Protein0:

Check these instances, a man saw Oneplus 6 on me. He obviously loved it. He asked for the price as he was willing to buy. I didn't want to sound 'wasteful', I told him 50k. He exclaimed! "It's for the rich. This my phone is good too, I can't spend that much on a mere phone" cheesy cheesy
He uses Tecno K7.

If I was that man, I would sharpally give you 100k to buy two for me and add 5k as transport fare sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Ifedith:

Lol... Miui 6...omg...it seem u have been living in a bubble for a long time now... grin grin grin
[Android Vs iOS Vs MIUI: A Complete Visual Comparison. https://en.miui.com/thread-1107013-1-1.html
And this isn't miui 10 o... wink
Hehehe. He has been living in a cocoon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2019
IKON360:

me too, I started saving for note 7 then I heard there will be note 7 pro, so I'll just wait. By May, do have an idea of how much the 4gb ram version might be?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2019
OnePlus being mentioned on a thread for Xiaomi stans But when Nokia was mentioned here, the thread was being DERAILED grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2019
pharmtasy:

Hehehe. He has been living in a cocoon
Well.... grin grin grin grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tyhwo: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2019
2011 Facebook account for sale.

WhatsApp: 08138027398
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dreydoe(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Mrcalxy:

Keep us posted
Thanks.. i have got my item at isolo post office.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2019
mikeycharles:
OnePlus being mentioned on a thread for Xiaomi stans But when Nokia was mentioned here, the thread was being DERAILED grin grin grin
I can understand henry007 , protein0 , spartacus11 and the rest of them arguing on stuff but you , you're just here to make trouble. At least they all agree that xiaomi is a good company.
Is there any phone company without an issue? Infinix and tecno are not bad but they're overpriced.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2019
Mykcool:
At least they all agree that xiaomi is a good company.
They did shocked must have missed the memo undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Ifedith:

Honestly, i see no similarity with ios and miui, highest being white background, and mi cloud, the rest na zero. Not in icons and definitely not in features. As for the fluidity or ease if handling apps, that's down to ios and miui is down to Android. So i wonder wer una dey see the comparison sef. Maybe before it used to be a clone, but bros, the jungle don mature. Na even ios dey try keep up to Android oems these days... grin
oxygenlove:
alaye.. which one u dey nw?.... we already knw all this before nw.... so i dnt know what yur trying to derive gan gan..... leave dem make them copy nw.,, as far as the product is bad.. that's all that matters my guy.
You see when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2019
mikeycharles:
They did shocked must have missed the memo undecided
arguments have mainly been about software and not even the hardware. It has all been MIUI VS STOCK etc and not whether the phone is solid or not
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Mykcool:
arguments have mainly been about software and not even the hardware. It has all been MIUI VS STOCK etc and not whether the phone is solid or not
First of all, then the comparison should have been between MIUI and stock Android not Miui Vs Nokia (being mentioned) cause this all started when someone compared his efficient Nokia X5 3000mah battery to Xiaomi's 4000mah.
And secondly I...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2019
saintkenny:

If I was that man, I would sharpally give you 100k to buy two for me and add 5k as transport fare sef
thank God you were not him cheesy
Plus if you were him, I wouldn't tell you 50k. There are some people I would tell 30k and still get responses like the man's. I am always cognizant of my environment, so I throw the stone according to the bird's flightcheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ChristineC: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2019
Kalamu2018:

@Nigeriabam (9mobile 4GB = #1,700) and MTN Data
how much for airtel 4GB
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2019
Protein0:
thank God you were not him cheesy
Plus if you were him, I wouldn't tell you 50k. There are some people I would tell 30k and still got responses like the man's. I am always cognizant of my environment, so I throw the stone according to the bird's flightcheesy cheesy
you're wise bro...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Mykcool:
I can understand henry007 , protein0 , spartacus11 and the rest of them arguing on stuff but you , you're just here to make trouble. At least they all agree that xiaomi is a good company.
Is there any phone company without an issue? Infinix and tecno are not bad but they're overpriced.
Please save your mentions and attentions for posts that deserve them. Just jump over him biko

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2019
mikeycharles:
First of all, then the comparison should have been between MIUI and stock Android not Miui Vs Nokia (being mentioned) cause this all started when someone compared his efficient Nokia X5 3000mah battery to Xiaomi's 4000mah.
And secondly I...
who compared xiaomi and nokia? Maybe I skipped it .
But from what you just said its still software in a way because I know I saw someone showing his SOT on a different ROM from MIUI, which means it had lesser drain on the battery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2019
I'm entitled to my own opinions and objections, you can see that at the footer of this forum so if you can't handle the heat then leave the kitchen.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Mykcool:
who compared xiaomi and nokia? Maybe I skipped it .
But from what you just said its still software in a way because I know I saw someone showing his SOT on a different ROM from MIUI, which means it had lesser drain on the battery.
Delete this and then go back a few pages and then read before you can come for me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2019
Some people just don't like the fact that other people like Xiaomi. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2019
mikeycharles:
Delete this and then go back a few pages and then read before you can come for me.
I dont have to delete anything, if I'm wrong correct me , I'm not above being corrected.
I'm not coming for you, I'm always available to learn and add more knowledge to myself.

You can as well quote what you want me to see as you had done earlier
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2019
CitySect1:

8-9hrs with 4G bolts truout sir?

That's it for you

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Mykcool:
I dont have to delete anything, if I'm wrong correct me , I'm not above being corrected.
I'm not coming for you, I'm always available to learn and add more knowledge to myself.

You can as well quote what you want me to see as you had done earlier
Still looking for it to quote but I have a screenshot

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CitySect1(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2019
shosky1794:

That's it for you

thanks boss. I think it's far better than all these overhyped infinix whatever. My review coming as soon as I get my fingers on my xiaomi

(1) (2) (3) ... (4354) (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.