Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9419722 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Today 420

Cc
Gptech
Mogenerous:

Oh... Whats the current rate just to prepare my mind pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Shevychen2:
@Kulimart Number on your site has been off. I am looking to order Mi Max 3GBRAM 64GBROM. I can see it is only available on Pre-Order. How long will it take to get it? Is there any other number to call?

The phones are on now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
fibonacci2526:

Well I bought on Xiaomi dreami store. Dem go even give you gifts (case, adaptor, sim ejectors) join sef. Took just 11days to get here.
Thanks mam! smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mogenerous(f): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Today 420
Cc Gptech
EH! Gbese
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
cheesy grin

Mogenerous:

EH! Gbese
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mogenerous:

EH! Gbese
Wetin happen? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ifechez: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Got mi4 black for 40k on kelvintech
With full accessories powerbank,freeip changer and free mi piston earpiece
While mi5 is 90k and its one day delivery

Hello pal. Please I want to know the battery performance of your mi4 and if it heats up on slight usage and when charging. I appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 2:43am On Nov 05, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Got mi4 black for 40k on kelvintech
With full accessories powerbank,freeip changer and free mi piston earpiece
While mi5 is 90k and its one day delivwry

Bro pls hlp ur guy bros,whos this kelvintech i need redmi pro,how can i contact him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 2:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cheesy grin

Pls i just open an aliexpress account the redmi pro is $202+$8 for delivery wats ur rate... Nd how can i do business with you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:15am On Nov 05, 2016
ifechez:

Hello pal. Please I want to know the battery performance of your mi4 and if it heats up on slight usage and when charging. I appreciate

Why not go for 2016 models of Xiaomi like redmi 3s? It's about the same price bracket. And all Xiaomi phones gets warm/ hot when on 3g/4g. Battery drain is also common
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2016
GrandMufti:

Why not go for 2016 models of Xiaomi like redmi 3s? It's about the same price bracket. [s] And all Xiaomi phones gets warm/ hot when on 3g/4g. Battery drain is also common[/s]
Say what you know bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2016
Downloading Latest Chinese Developer ROM

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2016
202 keh? You didn't search well oo.... You searched like ajebo wey get plenty money. cheesy

Send me a pm, I'll send you link to a cheaper one...

Catch ya

Nochious123:

Pls i just open an aliexpress account the redmi pro is $202+$8 for delivery wats ur rate... Nd how can i do business with you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mogenerous(f): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2016
Gptech:

Wetin happen? grin

No fear catch me oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mogenerous(f): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
202 keh? You didn't search well oo.... You searched like ajebo wey get plenty money. cheesy

Send me a pm, I'll send you link to a cheaper one...

Catch ya

Hehehe my thought exactly... Choi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Nsonaso:

Say what you know bro

It's too early to start an argument. Take a trip to the miui forum and see for yourself. Even here people have complained of battery drain.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2016
GrandMufti:

It's too early to start an argument. Take a trip to the miui forum and see for yourself. Even here people have complained of battery drain.
Boss heating is caused by bug in roms, not everybody complain of heating. Apart from the xiaomi redmi note 2 and note 3 mtk version, there are good reports on other devices, even the mtk version of redmi note 3 seems better than redmi note 2 with respect to heating and battery drain.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Mogenerous:

No fear catch me oh
Naxo we see am ooo, Naira nor 1 let us enjoy better things
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Gptech:

Boss heating is caused by bug in roms, not everybody complain of heating. Apart from the xiaomi redmi note 2 and note 3 mtk version, there are good reports on other devices, even the mtk version of redmi note 3 seems better than redmi note 2 with respect to heating and battery drain.

The baba for battery drain na redmi note 2. Chai that phone showed me shege.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amadika(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2016
GrandMufti:

My own nevr gets warm or hot. Always on normal room temperature. I've used all types of rom on it: stable, developer and now on custom rom from xiaomi.eu
Redmi Note 3 MTK.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2016
iheanyi4u:

The baba for battery drain na redmi note 2. Chai that phone showed me shege.
I think I have got used to it, if not for the heating and battery drain, d phone na beast sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Nsonaso:
Downloading Latest Chinese Developer ROM
I wish they can unify the features in Chinese rom with global rom, the Chinese is richer indeed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Gptech:

I wish they can unify the features in Chinese rom with global rom, the Chinese is richer indeed.

Xiaomi.eu rom is the Chinese without the bloatware
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2016
Gptech:

Hahaha, am typing now with the redmi note 2,same socs as yours, though I suspect you use the 32gig version. I never complained of lag, yes my phone is really fast( that's the major reason I bought it though), and I know xiaomi is good in optimization compared to many brands. Am actually surprised that you don't experience battery drain because others using the Helio x10 complain of experience such, and the heating part especially. Right now my phone is at 37 degrees, the lowest, I have seen is 32 degrees and it can easily get over 40. The only rom I haven't tried is Chinese roms but 1 thing is certain, the battery and heating issues have never been good at any time no matter the rom I used, even tried the 'Bule' custom rom that was supposed to be good with battery.

Before I forget the temperature is acting normal now because I just updated some hours back, I know what to expect from tomorrow cry

You even experienced it sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2016
amadika:

My own nevr gets warm or hot. Always on normal room temperature. I've used all types of rom on it: stable, developer and now on custom rom from xiaomi.eu
Redmi Note 3 MTK.

Well good for you. But there are users here who have complained otherwise
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2016
GrandMufti:

Oga who has time for argument... Battery drain on 3G or 4G is normal in every device that uses battery and has such capabilities.

And that's why in every phone specifications, it's always stated clearly.

The battery performance on 2G, 3G and 4G respectively.

And battery performance on 3G and 4GB is always very low
Compared to its performance on 2G.

So ascribing it to Xiaomi phones alone is a blasphemy.

Every phone battery drain on 3G or 4G network

Check the spec of the phone below.

And about phone being warm... What do you expect, your television at home ON it for 10 hrs if it doesn't get warm.

Laptop why do there include fan/AC

Even you as a human being... Do a little work and don't sweat...

About heating... I've never used any Xiaomi phone that heats up.

Am currently using MI Max 4GB/128GB
3G ON and HOTSPOT ON 24hrs

And nothing like heating... Or whatsoever

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
Nsonaso:

Oga who has time for argument... Battery drain on 3G or 4G is normal in every device that uses battery and has such capabilities.

And that's why in every phone specifications, it's always stated clearly.

The battery performance on 2G, 3G and 4G respectively.

And battery performance on 3G and 4GB is always very low
Compared to its performance on 2G.

So ascribing it to Xiaomi phones alone is a blasphemy.

Every phone battery drain on 3G or 4G network

Check the spec of the phone below.

And about phone being warm... What do you expect, your television at home ON it for 10 hrs if it doesn't get warm.

Laptop why do there include fan/AC

Even you as a human being... Do a little work and don't sweat...

About heating... I've never used any Xiaomi phone that heats up.

Am currently using MI Max 4GB/128GB
3G ON and HOTSPOT ON 24hrs

And nothing like heating... Or whatsoever

I have used other phones before Xiaomi and I know what I'm saying. I used to get close to 43hrs with miui 7 and now i can't get even 24hrs on miui 8.

There is a big difference between what Xiaomi states on their website concerning battery and the actual user experience.

To say you have never used a Xiaomi phone that heats up is the most ridiculous statement I have heard in a while.

I am not bashing Xiaomi or the users. I'm only stating the obvious pitfalls of their miui esp v8 and the way it works on their high-end devices.

A trip to the miui forum will surely help.

Let's not allow sentiments dictate our judgements

Goodluck
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2016
black friday tinnz on point ni bayii oh... God provide for me oh make I see better thing buy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2016
ifechez:

Bro I ll advice u move to their latest devices go for redmi 3s its better and order from kulimart or gearbest or aliexpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Gptech:

I use redmi note 3
Heating - never had one, maybe when I press my phone under d sun grin

Battery drain - grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2016
vosquare:

I use redmi note 3
Heating - never had one, maybe when I press my phone under d sun grin

Battery drain - grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin you and this your phone. Una 2 fit una sef grin grin grin grin.

This pressing of phone under sun, I noticed it yesterday. Strange
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2016
Someone is selling note 4 in this thread. Whoever is interested

https://www.nairaland.com/3445690/very-clean-xiaomi-redmi-note

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DOLLAT7852, peropoliet(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.