Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9420525 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
2kurupt:

Yeah I use the MTK version of the note 3. Sorry for the late response.

Here's the official China Dev rom am currently using=>
http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.9.29/miui_HMNote3_6.9.29_1dbf35c044_5.0.zip

Here is the latest version=>
http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.10.27/miui_HMNote3_6.10.27_ec55d1a232_5.0.zip

Follow this link to flash it via updater app(this only works if you're already on an official rom)=>
http://en.miui.com/a-232.html

This rom comes with zero bloatware or unnecessary tweaks thus no pressure on your battery & background activity from my observation.

Alternatively you can flash via SP Tool
Hope you've a PC? Don't forget to copy your entire media files unto your system because SP Flash tool will wipe your phone clean. Since you're having a buggy performance personally I'll prefer this method though it is more rigorous=>
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=294318&highlight=Flash%2BChina%2BDev%2Brom

Least I forget if you used SP Tool flashing method then you'll have to install gapps for Google services & play store yourself. Install those via this link then update them to the latest version when done=>

http://xiaomitips.com/download/google-installer-app/

After running all these I hope you get a better optimized device like mine. Cheers

Guy I flashed that mtk ROM for my redmi note 3 through SP flash tools,my phone is now bricked embarassed angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
vower:

Guy I flashed that mtk ROM for my redmi note 3 through SP flash tools,my phone is now bricked embarassed angry

cc: vosquare please come o..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mofetemi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
since i bought my redmi note 2 prime i have not received any OTA update. Seems my rom is unofficial stable china miui 7 from factory or am wrong. My rom is China Stable rom MIUI 7 v7.9.6.0 LHMCNCI. I noticed china rom seems richer than global. Wana have a taste of Miui 8 china stable rom. I need help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
GrandMufti:

cc: vosquare please come o..
Sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
vower:

Did u use d prescribed sp flash tool?...others won't work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
vosquare:

Did u use d prescribed sp flash tool?...others won't work

No but I downloaded the exact version from SP flash tools official website
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
vower:

Download d prescribed one and while flashing press volume down key and power button at the same time then plug your usb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
vower:

I'll check for the thread on miui forum.. My battery is low
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
GrandMufti:

grin grin grin grin grin you and this your phone. Una 2 fit una sef grin grin grin grin.

This pressing of phone under sun, I noticed it yesterday. Strange
Hahahahahahahaha, that na nightmare for all phones na, pressing phone under sun is operating the phone under abnormal temperatures, your battery will surely drain fast.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
202 keh? You didn't search well oo.... You searched like ajebo wey get plenty money. cheesy

Send me a pm, I'll send you link to a cheaper one...

Catch ya

Pls send me a mail Officialnochious@gmail.com... NL nor allow me pm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
vosquare:

Download d prescribed one and while flashing press volume down key and power button at the same time then plug your usb

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gptech:

Hahahahahahahaha, that na nightmare for all phones na, pressing phone under sun is operating the phone under abnormal temperatures, your battery will surely drain fast.

Tbh I never experienced it with Samsung and Sony phone... no wahala sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
GrandMufti:

Tbh I never experienced it with Samsung and Sony phone... no wahala sha
Ok, check better reviews. I checked a review sometime ago of the lg g4, s6, Huawei p8 and xperia z5. The test was a long term test carried out in both winter and summer. The difference in performance was clear during these periods.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gptech:

Ok, check better reviews. I checked a review sometime ago of the lg g4, s6, Huawei p8 and xperia z5. The test was a long term test carried out in both winter and summer. The difference in performance was clear during these periods.

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rust6(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pls price for redmi note 3 pro I need am badly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Feyitumi: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Help!..... Third party applications keep asking 4 permission to access my phone every time I want 2 use them..... True caller ask for permission every mins.... Can't use Hola launcher.... It still asks 4 permission 2 access d launcher after I av clicked "remember my choice".... It's xo disheartening...... Don't know what 2 do....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Feyitumi:
Help!..... Third party applications keep asking 4 permission to access my phone every time I want 2 use them..... True caller ask for permission every mins.... Can't use Hola launcher.... It still asks 4 permission 2 access d launcher after I av clicked "remember my choice".... It's xo disheartening...... Don't know what 2 do....

Truecaller needs to needs to display pop-up. All others are optional.

For Hola launcher, go to permission and enable the relevant options.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
vower:

Ok
How fa?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dam5reey:

GTB is using 320, @ 100$ per month.
I bought 90$ to my Alipocket using last month limit. I have 100.1 USD this month too Now I can buy the Redmi 3i pro prime
so if i want to order for xiaomi, would gtb charge me 320$
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
pachman:
so if i want to order for xiaomi, would gtb charge me 320$

Yeah... 321 per $ now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dam5reey:

Yeah... 321 per $ now
Wow. So cool,please what xiaomi phone can i get 4 like 35k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
pachman:
check the xiaomi dreami website is
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
vower:

Sorry about that. Plz next time follow the instructions on the thread to the letter & use only download links already provided unless stated otherwise.

SP Tool has several versions & for some weird reason only a limited few can be used to flash your Xiaomi device without issues, if you read comments on those threads you'll see that other people had same problem until they discovered the exact version that works with that particular rom perfectly. It's not peculiar to this rom, others too have their preferred version of SP Tools.

I hope you've got it fixed by now anyway? Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
NgcoboP:
check the xiaomi dreami website is
Please what's their link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please do they do black friday,lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dabsey: 1:38am On Nov 06, 2016
But seriously this is the first time i'm hearing about a phone Xiomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Dabsey:
But seriously this is the first time i'm hearing about a phone Xiomi

It's called 'the apple of China'
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2016
pachman:
You need to add up a little, their specs are unbeatable at the same price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Gptech:

You need to add up a little, their specs are unbeatable at the same price.
. Yh, i would add a little to get the redmi 3s. Who knows if they do black friday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2016
pachman:
. Yh, i would add a little to get the redmi 3s. Who knows if they do black friday
Sure, many sites do black Friday but don't hope on that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sammy042(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.