Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9476443 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
loricara:
who is in Enugu here ?
in Enugu state but not in Enugu city
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
The more stable the network, the better it is for the battery life.

GrandMufti:

6. Avoid using 3G for normal browsing when in an area with good 2G reception. 3G should be reserved for streaming and downloading

embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Just got the Redmi note 6 pro from Noobody, good service and absolutely fast delivery!!!

Mehn, didn’t expect something this good �
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
tocynajani:
Just got the Redmi note 6 pro from Noobody, good service and absolutely fast delivery!!!

Mehn, didn’t expect something this good �

All thanks to God,

Thanks for your continued trust, smiley it was a great pleasure to serve,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

well that Nigerians dont do something doesn't mean the whole world dont. Miui is either liked or not liked. Some people prefer android 1, some others dont
That's not the argument, he said most Xiaomi users prefer stock Android to miui, MOST. I can tell you not even up to 1% of Xiaomi users were represented in that survey or whatever.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
semid4lyfe:
Shout out to Noobody for my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.

He gave me the best deal and phone got to me in record time too.

Ese gan
Daalu
Imieka
Gracias
Grazie
Obrigado.

Meanwhile, it needs a new owner as my heart and mind are with the Xiaomi Mi Max 3.. Make una holla let's deal.

All thanks to God for a successful deal,

Very glad it worked out great and much thanks for the trust,

Looking forward to the next deal with you,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
RoyalP101:
NOOBODY has done it again

I saw his detaIls on this thread, I never called him once, we just chart. Yet I trusted him with my money and he deliver this phone to me within 14days. He make me believe this country will be better. His trustworthy.

Thank you NOOBODY!

Thanks for the awesome feedback,it is well appreciated,

Thanks for the trust,

Enjoy your new device,

Cheers smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
mateen007:
So today my redmi note 7 arrived courtesy of @noobody. It was ordered on the 11th of this month that's like 14 days ago.
I have actually been following this thread for a long time; soon I'll be following from my device. I doubt if I have to say much about the guy; his reputation speaks for him he doesn't even have to sell himself to get people to order through him. He's no doubt someone you can trust with the deal went through I can even trust him with my kidney. Thank you so much. I honestly hope we'll do more deals.

Thanks for the great feedback,

Very well appreciated,

Enjoy your new device to the fullest,

Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
PaulThor:

I need nobody's phone number.. Help

Contacts on signature,for calls/whatsapp,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:
I met one cute girl in school last week, her name is Joan. When I saw her last week, she had Samsung s9, I was tripped, I asked her if it was the Exynos version or the Snapdragon version, she said she doesn't know and doesn't care for that kind of information. I asked her, "at least you know the make up of your phone screen?"
she said she just chats, browse and watch videos on her phone.
Yesterday I saw her with Iphone X, I asked her how much she got the two phones, she said the Iphone X was 356k or so while the Samsung s9 was less than 285k.
That girl hasn't used up to 40% of those phones, and its paining me. Well she said I am a phone geek so I will definitely know more about phones than her.
I posted this because we have tons of users in this world that buy phones for brands, status or trend not functionality nor efficiency, and there is nothing we can say from this year till next three years that will make them change.
Joan of Social media
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WhyNa: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
sodson11:
Any Oppo user here?

How do I get Gcam?

Kindly share you honest opinion on using this phone as I intend to get it soon please bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rationalist007: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
What are the pros and cons of miui optimization under developer options
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WhyNa: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
sodson11:
Any Oppo user here?

How do I get Gcam?

bro please can you give an honest review of this phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by loricara: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

in Enugu state but not in Enugu city
I need working postal code in Enugu city to buy Xiaomi phone from aliexpress please tell me if you know any working one in Enugu city
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by loricara: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
WhyNa:

Kindly share you honest opinion on using this phone as I intend to get it soon please bro
good better than some mid range Xiaomi phone with old snapdragon but their phones are expensive
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by loricara: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
I see note7 3/32 in mi store for 59k I have $10 discount coupon shipping is $4 totally money 58k and 4/64 for 62k.price is dropping gradually

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
bigtt76:
Love your studio apartment tongue is this in Lagos or where?

It's my work I'm into indoor deco

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gptech:

And on this, from where did you get your data?
xiaomi ran an online opinion poll last year asking it's fans which they prefer between Miui and stock Android, but they were dissapointed as over 55% favoured stock Android over Miui
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Osyxcel:

5. Avoid using 4G for normal browsing when in an area with good 3G reception. 4G should be reserved for streaming and downloading.
6. don't clear your recent items all the time.
You think it saves but it actually drains
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mustiboy:
I'm not a fan of stock Android either. I've never loved any os the way I loved Miui while using Redmi 5 plus. Android 9 isn't too bad though.
Bros enlighten me small, I hear people who are using the android say good things about it.. I haven't used the Miui as well..
Performance wise the miui beats the Android one ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
dcolumbus001:

Bros enlighten me small, I hear people who are using the android say good things about it.. I haven't used the Miui as well..
Performance wise the miui beats the Android one ?
by far. Miui has so many features which you'd need a rooted device to enjoy such on Android One. And the interface too, so beautiful! Stock Android always looks boring.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gptech:

Of course no doubt, but are you all on Stock Android or running some other custom roms? In my own case, everyone around me, over 20 using Xiaomi from the Redmi 2 to the latest using the Mi 8 lite are on miui. Even using the Xiaomi tweaking thread as a case study, you can tell most Xiaomi users are still on Miui, otherwise that place for dey rush like market.

People dey think say custom rom na the same as stock Android grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mustiboy:
by far. Miui has so many features which you'd need a rooted device to enjoy such on Android One. And the interface too, so beautiful! Stock Android always looks boring.

Don't confuse android one with custom roms
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
Opistorincos:

U don try true true but you know as the economy be, selling at 25k na total loss to me, na the phone I dey take type so, no b say e no dey function at all

Na the value wey u place on the phone people go take price am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

No, not everyone can use their phone to maximum capacity. All my sisters do on their s9+ and note 9 respectively is just social media and office mails. Life is short o, make people buy wetin dem like if they can afford it.

I weak for the guy o.

How many features person wan use sef?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
michealdeco:
and I think xiaomi have covered your eyes just the way Tecno and infinix has done to many Nigerians
I know they are still brands better than xiaomi out there
I was once a xiaomi freak you know

Smh...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
GrandMufti:

Don't confuse android one with custom roms
I'm sure you didn't understand my write-up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gptech:

That's not the argument, he said most Xiaomi users prefer stock Android to miui, MOST. I can tell you not even up to 1% of Xiaomi users were represented in that survey or whatever.
well up to 50% of xiaomi users are represented on xda devs, MIUI forum, androidexplained, androidforums, androidcommunity, androidcentral and so many others and some like miui some others don't. Its a hit or miss depending but from what I've read many people dont like MIUI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mustiboy:
Lemme sit and relax till I get my hands on the xiaomi phone then I will need help here to use it to maximum...
Right now all said is like plenty grammar to me grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
loricara:

I need working postal code in Enugu city to buy Xiaomi phone from aliexpress please tell me if you know any working one in Enugu city
working postal code kwa? Like is there or are there malfunctioning postal codes?
Or just Google it, Google will be helpful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daintydan and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.