Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9477106 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) (4593) (4594) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
HowGlorious:

We can't forget disaster of Elephone P6000&P7000
Elijahdre cry

Elephone show me pepper. Useless.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by loricara: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

where do you work or stay? Just choose any postal code within Enugu city and leave Agbani alone. Nkanu west is a village just 100 naira to Gariki and you can ask for directions to the post office
I leave in Enugu city tell me the one you know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
macbeyland:

Elephone show me pepper. Useless.
wow

Which one?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
loricara:

I school in Agbani o, I only go to Holy Ghost or to Gariki
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
as for me ehnnn ...its miui I like...from time of redmi 2 because u can customize everything. .....and also u guys shouldn't confuse android one stock to chinese oem stock.....as for soda.... well... I just feel the phone should be explored coz they re just 2years old in the smartphone market nd they re not just like other Chinese brand, they have presence(online nd offline) in nigeria.....so I feel we shouldn't just jump into judging due to past experience with typical chinese brands......they could be different, but if not...I will join u people nd blast them...as for other Chinese brand...wetin concern me.....phones works differently for different people.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by loricara: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:
I school in Agbani o, I only go to Holy Ghost or to Gariki
lol you dey sch for esut? I don't know anywhere in Enugu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
GrandMufti:

And after the vote then what? Xiaomi will release stock Android on redmi note 8?

lol... u go fear na... but d matter dey tire me, dey always bring up d issue almost every month

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gptech:

Any earpiece on d radar? Nr tell me say u don retire ooo. That uiisii hm7 na real revelation so far grin.

What if i tell u say i don order 3 times and e no gree come? I don tire... And i need am o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
princetom1:

What if i tell u say i don order 3 times and e no gree come? I don tire... And i need am o.
Shuuuuuu! Same store? Nawa ooo shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henrygold100: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

performance wise, stock android beats miui, check the antutu scores of redmi note 7 nd Nokia 7 plus both have sd660, RN7 has miui, Nokia 7+ stock android.
But miui has more features, alot unnecessary
bro what's custom rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Protein0:
kiss
Mi 9 impressive grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gptech:
Mi 9 impressive grin.
that note 5 or max something. ...no notch grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
genius43:

Those ones that want SD 855, top of the line camera, 5000mAh battery, curved Amoled display, a stylus, NFC and wireless Charging with a price tag of less than $200

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mrlastborn:

lol... u go fear na... but d matter dey tire me, dey always bring up d issue almost every month

Na stale matter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
loricara:

lol you dey sch for esut? I don't know anywhere in Enugu
dont worry I am not in ESUT, and I am new in Enugu too o, I came in January
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ofemmanutosure: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
loricara:

The main post office is at Ogui road, subway. The office also open on Saturdays and that is where I get all my aliexpress packages.

400102 is the post code but I doubt if they use the postcode.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
henrygold100:
bro what's custom rom?
that's radically different from stock android or android one, custom Rom is a Rom produced by majorly freelance developers based on the kernel sources published by Google for android for the extensive porting of such roms on devices that fulfill two prerequisites, their bootloaders have been unlocked and that the kernel sources of such devices have been published by the producers of such devices
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
that note 5 or max something. ...no notch grin
U sef, show spoiler grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gptech:

Mi 9 impressive grin.
Mi9 ke?
O ya, give it another trial cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adasun(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Opistorincos:

U don try true true but you know as the economy be, selling at 25k na total loss to me, na the phone I dey take type so, no b say e no dey function at all
bro i go still repair dat lagging ish. U knw how spare parts things dey be. Plus da screen o. And e be like na me go stil pay to transport am to my doormot.

Abeg look am frm my side na. Make we iron am for dat 20k.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1.4 million+ for phone.
CC noobody, I wan order this one. Hope I no go pay customs duty?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

stock android and android 1 are virtually the same thing. The only difference being that android 1 is paid for while stock android is majorly available on pixel and nexus and can be sold to other companies for a sum. Essentially stock android and android 1 are virtually the same. Android Go is manifestly different from stock android or android one

You are getting this all mumbled up, if you handle the umis, leagoo etc you would know they aren't 100% stock android as they have some little customisations. Isn't that the basis of our comparison in the first place? To me they aren't stock android but a poor imitation of it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reaky(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
loricara:
who is in Enugu here ?

U wan dash any xiaomi device out
Make I show grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
macbeyland:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1.4 million+ for phone.
CC noobody, I wan order this one. Hope I no go pay customs duty?

Sometin wey i don order tey tey smiley

D fone dey ma side now,i don too flex am grin

Custom declared it,untaxable,dem nor gree charge me

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You are getting this all mumbled up, if you handle the umis, leagoo etc you would know they aren't 100% stock android as they have some little customisations. Isn't that the basis of our comparison in the first place? To me they aren't stock android but a poor imitation of it.
I understand you, thanks. The problem I was addressing was the generalization that miui generally is better than stock android generally. Original stock android and original android one are better than miui but MIUI is far far better than what ever those weird brands implement as OS and call it stock android yet it will never get updates or security patches
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
joungblood:
xiaomi redmi note 5pro Ai 3 weeks old
Best android phone
4gb ram 64gb memory
Fingerprint
Dual camera and flash.. Best camera
4000mah battery, last over 1 day plus
New screen to body ratio
Corning gorilla glass
Dual sim n memory card slot
Remote control for your TV and all electronics
Fast charging
This is the best,, Google more about it..
Call or sms me on 08125670754
Location lagos ojo
"best android phone"
yet you are selling it after 3 weeks. Something is extremely fishy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
How much for Redmi Note 7 currently. The 4/64 version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

"best android phone"
grin
IKON360:

"best android phone"
lol lol lol my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
atheistandproud:
How much for Redmi Note 7 currently. The 4/64 version.

Please reply oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) (4593) (4594) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.