Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9478229 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) (4593) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mustiboy:
xiaomi ran an online opinion poll last year asking it's fans which they prefer between Miui and stock Android, but they were dissapointed as over 55% favoured stock Android over Miui
am sure that 90% of pple on dix thread didn't participate in that, that's to show u dat d poll don't count.. if i may ask, wat was d total number of those dat voted in d poll?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
dcolumbus001:

Lemme sit and relax till I get my hands on the xiaomi phone then I will need help here to use it to maximum...
Right now all said is like plenty grammar to me grin

Eiya I was like you and I sold my gionee m6. To join this xiaomi. you will enjoy the phone very well and you can customise it the way u want
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

well up to 50% of xiaomi users are represented on xda devs, MIUI forum, androidexplained, androidforums, androidcommunity, androidcentral and so many others and some like miui some others don't. Its a hit or miss depending but from what I've read many people dont like MIUI

Be mindful of the garbage you read. Especially from the Indians. They're insatiable

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
why not av our own vote too. MIUI vs stock Android....
wia x madam Fibonacci2526 help us wit d electoral process, lets bury dix MIUI vs Stock once..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mrlastborn:
wia x madam Fibonacci2526 help us wit d electoral process, lets bury dix MIUI vs Stock once..

And after the vote then what? Xiaomi will release stock Android on redmi note 8?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
emaminaj:
Grandmufti, Gptech, princetom1, noobody, Fibonacci 2526. I hail una o. Long time grin

Long time... We dey where una leave us o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gptech:

You and Princetom1, carry Toluwanimi07 stroll go China abi, una wehdone grin.

Tolu no dey China o, maybe Mongolia, if na China, i for don meet am since for Xiaomi launch events
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
dcolumbus001:

Bros enlighten me small, I hear people who are using the android say good things about it.. I haven't used the Miui as well..
Performance wise the miui beats the Android one ?
performance wise, stock android beats miui, check the antutu scores of redmi note 7 nd Nokia 7 plus both have sd660, RN7 has miui, Nokia 7+ stock android.
But miui has more features, alot unnecessary

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
aezenkwu:

Eiya I was like you and I sold my gionee m6. To join this xiaomi. you will enjoy the phone very well and you can customise it the way u want
sounds great... thanks for the reassurance

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mrlastborn:
go on twitter or a forum with international users not just Nigerians or Indians
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mustiboy:
xiaomi ran an online opinion poll last year asking it's fans which they prefer between Miui and stock Android, but they were dissapointed as over 55% favoured stock Android over Miui
Yes we saw this then, but how many people partook in the poll? Was it even up to 100,000?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
GrandMufti:

Be mindful of the garbage you read. Especially from the Indians. They're insatiable

the worst are on gsmarena, those ones dont have sense

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lewismartins69:
who knows a good earphone i can go for on ali express ?

Have u gotten the earphone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by loricara: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

working postal code kwa? Like is there or are there malfunctioning postal codes?
Or just Google it, Google will be helpful
the one I know is in agbani people working there are old people ain't serious .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
GrandMufti:

I weak for the guy o.

How many features person wan use sef?

As in, you can't even use all as you have your go-to features. Pretty sure I haven't fully explored this miui Well, as a human being we just feel comfortable with some features and not even bother about the rest.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

performance wise, stock android beats miui, check the antutu scores of redmi note 7 nd Nokia 7 plus both have sd660, RN7 has miui, Nokia 7+ stock android.
But miui has more features, alot unnecessary

Please let's be specific about this "stock ROM" thingy, stock ROM as in found in pixels and Android one devices(Google partners) and not those other OEM brands like umi,Ule,cubot and the rest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Be like say airtel and nairaland dey fight. Not loading NL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
wow...waterdrop display, side mounted fp, type c ....for 33k...this is better than redmi 6a tho ....redmi will soon respond with 7a naw

They are not competitor, so redmi doesn't have business responding, between, build quality is million years apart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Please let's be specific about this "stock ROM" thingy, stock ROM as in found in pixels and Android one devices(Google partners) and not those other OEM brands like umi,Ule,cubot and the rest.

Lmfao...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

my position is on those who are adducing generally that miui is better than android 1. No one has differentiated phones so far
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Na d beginning of d whole thing b dat sef, before dem change am try Stock Android versus Miui.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
GrandMufti:

Na the value wey u place on the phone people go take price am.

Thanks boss, I go review the price.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
princetom1:

Lmfao...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
IKON360:

my position is on those who are adducing generally that miui is better than android 1. No one has differentiated phones so far

Android one is different from what's obtainable in those other brands as they won't receive 2 yrs of OS updates hence my stand on the clarification of the stock ROM thingy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
loricara:

the one I know is in agbani people working there are old people ain't serious .
where do you work or stay? Just choose any postal code within Enugu city and leave Agbani alone. Nkanu west is a village just 100 naira to Gariki and you can ask for directions to the post office
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
princetom1:

They are not competitor, so redmi doesn't have business responding, between, build quality is million years apart

I don miss you for this thread. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
princetom1:

Tolu no dey China o, maybe Mongolia, if na China, i for don meet am since for Xiaomi launch events
U b suspect already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I don miss you for this thread. wink

No let sinaj her u o... grin grin cheesy
The neck band?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gptech:

U b suspect already.

He he he he.... My hands are snowy o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
GrandMufti:

Those ones that want SD 855, top of the line camera, 5000mAh battery, curved Amoled display, a stylus, NFC and wireless Charging with a price tag of less than $200

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
princetom1:

He he he he.... My hands are snowy o
Any earpiece on d radar? Nr tell me say u don retire ooo. That uiisii hm7 na real revelation so far grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Android one is different from what's obtainable in those other brands as they won't receive 2 yrs of OS updates hence my stand on the clarification of the stock ROM thingy.
stock android and android 1 are virtually the same thing. The only difference being that android 1 is paid for while stock android is majorly available on pixel and nexus and can be sold to other companies for a sum. Essentially stock android and android 1 are virtually the same. Android Go is manifestly different from stock android or android one

(1) (2) (3) ... (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) (4593) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: udysweet(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.