Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9173610 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2019
chuksp09:
here are the best phones for your budget and thank me later Xiaomi note7 3/32 Xiaomi note 6 pro 4/64 xiaomi note 5 pro 4/64 Xiaomi mi 8 lite Xiaomi 6x 6/64
don't buy any other brand if its not Xiaomi good luck

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2019
messymelly:

he didn't say note 5 pro

You have started with your misinformation again. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2019
messymelly:

here are the best phones for your budget and thank me later
Xiaomi note7 3/32
Xiaomi note 6 pro 4/64
xiaomi note 5 pro 4/64
Xiaomi mi 8 lite
Xiaomi 6x 6/64

don't buy any other brand if its not Xiaomi good luck
Good list... All very big phones though... I am looking for something closer in size and dimension to the redmi 6 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

6gb ram will outperformed better than 3gb ram
tag me anywhere even in dead land I'll come defend my self exclude apple oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
messymelly:

I'm not sure if o can use any phone that's not Xiaomi ,Google pixel and hauwei

Kindly answer my qst bro and stop changing claims again. What is the difference between Note 5 pro and Note 5?

Let us desist from passing the wrong information. Its not a big deal to ask qsts about what u dont know or understand. We are all students in the affairs of life, even though we might have gained mastery in some areas of life due to experience and knowledge acquired in that area of life, yet that doesn't make anyone an Island of knowledge.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Silence is the best answer for the young dude. Good morning boss. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2019
messymelly:

I think you should re-read my response to you and come back to re-phrase your comment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Silence is the best answer for the young dude. Good morning boss. cool

Good morning Seun.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2019
messymelly:

not really, a 6gb phone without proper memory optimization will perform worse than a 3gb phone. The Lenovo k5 pro i had was 4gb, redmi note 5 4gb keeps more apps in memory than it. My friend's own with 6gb also has the same issue. Paper specs hardly matter these days. The only positive thing about the Lenovo was the stable gcam,

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Kindly answer my qst bro and stop changing claims again. What is the difference between Note 5 pro and Note 5?

Let us desist from passing the wrong information. Its not a big deal to ask qsts about what u dont know or understand. We are all students in the affairs of life, even though we might have gained mastery in some areas of life due to experience and knowledge acquired in that area of life, yet that doesn't make anyone an Island of knowledge.

note 5
SPD 625
3/32

note 5 pro
SPD 636
AI cam
4/64

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2019
chuksp09:

Good list... All very big phones though... I am looking for something closer in size and dimension to the redmi 6 pro
I didn't include
mi A2
mi A2 lite
redmi 6 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2019
acekid109:
not really, a 6gb phone without proper memory optimization will perform worse than a 3gb phone. The Lenovo k5 pro i had was 4gb, redmi note 5 4gb keeps more apps in memory than it. My friend's own with 6gb also has the same issue. Paper specs hardly matter these days. The only positive thing about the Lenovo was the stable gcam,
same processor what are you insinuating ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by teeboyAkin(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2019
GrandMufti:

1. Setting - Mi Account - Mi Cloud - uncheck find devices

2. Setting - Mi Account - Sign out

3. Login to Mi cloud https://i.mi.com/ with your current account & password. Select your connected device then delete device

Pls is it compulsory to add recovery phone number to my mi account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Thank you.
there is actually a difference between Redmi note 5 and Redmi note 5 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=messymelly post=77582699][/quote]

Am sorry to say this, You deserved to be flogged big time.

What u stated there is Redmi 5 plus vs Note 5/Note 5 Pro

Kindly note it down to avoid further misinformation, Note 5 was launched in China and then India, but it is Called Note 5 pro in India. When u hear people say Note 5, they are also referring to Note 5 pro.

My advise, learn to always bring down ur ego and learn from others.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2019
IKON360:

there is actually a difference between Redmi note 5 and Redmi note 5 pro

What is the difference?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Am sorry to say this, You deserved to be flogged big time.

What u stated there is Redmi 5 plus vs Note 5

Kindly note it down to avoid further misinformation, Note 5 was launched in China and then India, but it is Called Note 5 pro in India. When u hear people say Note 5, they are also referring to Note 5 pro.

My advise, learn to always bring down ur ego and learn from others.

I would like to learn from you �����
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chigoeze: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2019
demalo:
Pros: Decent design, and battery life, also if you like Android one ( not a fan of miui)
Cons: slightly dated processor and GPU.
Not so good camera
I love a good camera, Pardon my questions boss, do you think redmi 7 is a better option to the MI a2 lite in terms of battery and camera, I don't care much for processor. And is muiu better than android one in your opinion. Will there be updates like that of Android one program.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

What is the difference?
nice ques don't mind him lemme go laugh small
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2019
chigoeze:

I love a good camera, Pardon my questions boss, do you think redmi 7 is a better option to the MI a2 lite in terms of battery and camera, I don't care much for processor. And is muiu better than android one in your opinion. Will there be updates like that of Android one program.
mi A2 is better than Redmi 7 someone will still disagree hahaha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2019
messymelly:

I would like to learn from you �����

Apologies, I am not ur teacher.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Redmi note 7 pro now has custom Rom support with Lineage OS, Pixel experience and CrDroid.

Redmi note 7 that came out a month+ before has no such thing, only Xiaomi.eu Rom, what's going on abeg?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2019
davit:
Brand new Redmi note 6 pro 3gb ram 32 gb rom with accessories intact going for 60k last. It supports band 28 glo 4g. Call now 08068050106 or WhatsApp. Location is Lagos.
I thought people of nairaland said note 6 pro doesn't support glo.
Is this a different type??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by solarview(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Omo dis redmi 5 plus strong o ,e no wan unlock sha

grin I'm loving MI phones the more now.... that's how some mophon picked my R5 plus last two weeks in Lagos. I'm happy to know he cannot use that device even though he factory reset it....

I've logged in to my mi account to lock it and hold the key in my house. grin grin grin

He even remove my sim and was using it to recharge from my account, but thank God I have another phone where I got the alert , I quickly alert my bank and they block my line from my bank account and later revert the transactions. Thank God for everything.

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Apologies, I am not ur teacher.

Thank you.
hahaha that was a joke I have got google, solo and udemy I don't need any other teacher
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

What is the difference?
we've discussed it on this thread many times,
Redmi note 5(India) or Redmi 5 plus(China) sd625
Redmi note 5ai(China launched subsequently) or Redmi note 5 pro(launched 1st) sd636
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2019
Nuel182:
global version has but Chinese version doesn't

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
IKON360:

we've discussed it on this thread many times,
Redmi note 5(India) or Redmi 5 plus(China) sd625
Redmi note 5ai(China launched subsequently) or Redmi note 5 pro(launched 1st) sd636
they are not same AI 636 and 625. same way you can't say mi A2 and mi a2 lite are same
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2019
messymelly:

global version has but Chinese version doesn't
this one will support the glo 4g very well right??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davit: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2019
Nuel182:

This is global version. I specifically asked the seller to get me this type. You can check it on gsmarena website. It has different variants.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2019
messymelly:

k5 pro is way better 6/64 and better battery go for k5 pro but what's the price range ?
How is k5 Pro better?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jboynokiaphone(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.