Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9352457 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4690) (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ifedith:
52586... Global version... 3gb 32gb... Blue or black
undecided jumia ehn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
OLADO:
As seen on jumia
Na so we see am o... My offer sha includes freebies
...but any lvl, i dey... cool
070three1080two87 check my signature

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Abeg note 7 users, I'm about placing an order. Between Chinese version and Global version which is better as regards theming, binding to mi account and bugless(manageably) Roms?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
undecided jumia ehn
Wetin dem do... Them dey try in own little ways....yesterday we sold mi a2 lite 64gb 4gb... 54900... wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
IKON360:
Abeg note 7 users, I'm about placing an order. Between Chinese version and Global version which is better as regards theming, binding to mi account and bugless(manageably) Roms?
Global version na sure pass for theming,... To me sha.... I couldn't care less for either rom... As a matter of fact sha... I kon love the Chinese rom... The features are endless... cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KCnaira(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
SOLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ifedith:

Global version na sure pass for theming,... To me sha.... I couldn't care less for either rom... As a matter of fact sha... I kon love the Chinese rom... The features are endless... cool
thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
KCnaira:
I need a Black Redmi Note 7 pro or 7, 6gb/128gb Global Edition

But i have a 6 MONTHS old BLACK REDMI Note 5AI 4gb/64gb Complete with follow come charger 1 clear case and one tough black case all in box for sale
FOR SALE/ SWAP @ 52000 NGN.

Am in amuwo odofin Lagos 08127697778
Contact me, price is slightly negotiable.

Cc nobody cc ifedith cc protein cc Macbey
cc Gptech cc Horluwaxeun cc Xiaomites. Thank you all great Xiaomites
Pls help me, so i can sell this old one and buy the new Redmi note 7 Pro..
Move to store thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ifedith:

Wetin dem do... Them dey try in own little ways....yesterday we sold mi a2 lite 64gb 4gb... 54900... wink
I know say dem dey try. ..but na like after 2months price go dey level with ae own, no be the same oversea the jumia sellers dey buy from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
IKON360:

Order Global version, if u care about more lte bands and availability of more languages other than English and chinese. If not, u can go for the chinese version.

Global version is currntly cheaper than Chinese version.

come whatsapp make i help u place ur order for 70,500 (4gb ram 64gb rom variant)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
thank you guys just got a call to come and pick my items ordered on 8th this monthly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I know say dem dey try. ..but na like after 2months price go dey level with ae own, no be the same oversea the jumia sellers dey buy from?
Na the same store on aliexpress everybody dey buy from. undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
meanwhile I ordered phone from Jumia since last two weeks they are yet to deliver thank God its pay on delivery 2-6 working days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
make I go ordered note7 but what's the difference between global ROM flash from Chinese version and official global rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
messymelly:
make I go ordered note7 but what's the difference between global ROM flash from Chinese version and official global rom
just get the global version... no official global rom for note 7 now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mfunkynation:

Baba, there is official global rom for Note 7. Check miui rom page.

https://en.miui.com/download.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mfunkynation:
there's official global rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Order Global version, if u care about more lte bands and availability of more languages other than English and chinese. If not, u can go for the chinese version.

Global version is currntly cheaper than Chinese version.

come whatsapp make i help u place ur order for 70,500 (4gb ram 64gb rom variant)
thanks but me and one dude have already reached an agreement.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
messymelly:
meanwhile I ordered phone from Jumia since last two weeks they are yet to deliver thank God its pay on delivery 2-6 working days
Next time 070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
messymelly:
Nothing at most lte bands...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
demalo:
When you say get the job done, do you mean performance?
No i meant the camera shouldn't be bad...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Baba, there is official global rom for Note 7. Check miui rom page.

https://en.miui.com/download.html
wow! last i check i wasnt there which prompted me to get the global version at once
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gptech:

After you exhaust your free 4gig, send GET to 141, if you get the congratulation message, send MIFI to 141, then recharge and suscribe to any plan you want with *141*amount #, for example, *141 *1000#, you'll get all the bonuses.
As a quick one, you can get a new sim and put on your other sim slot to get another free 4gig, the free 4gig is given by IMEI number.
shey once i put d new sim i wud get the 4gig or unless i send get ?? cus i cant see the 4gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jheypeel(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Seems like xiaomi will be launching their y3 in Nigeria, as suppose redmi note 7, we can all hope its all for the best tho
Here is a screenshot that says, y3 launches on 24th April, same date, they are coming to Nigeria

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Redmi note 7.

No editing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
donbenie:
If Samsung doesn't have a 2nd hand resale value,which phone has?

If you place a used Samsung Note 8 alongside a used Xiaomi Mi 8 at Computer Village, which phone do you think people will gravitate towards?

If people price Samsung used phones rubbish prices like you said,

What do you think they'll do to the price of a used Xiaomi Phone at Emeka Offor Plaza at ONITSHA..
You still didn't get my point. The Samsung note 8 might be 2 times costlier than the xiaomi mi8. And mind you, have you ever trying to sell phone to those guys who buy and sell at the Emeka Offor Plaza? The will not even pay more than half of what you bought that Samsung.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WHITELIGHTER: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
WIXE:
Samsung Galaxy A30 vs Redmi note 7, Pls I need unbiased truth on this . The price difference is 5k

Have u taken a loot at Huwaei P30 Lite? Same category

I think that's my next phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jimgym(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
I sell and repair phones and the number of people demanding Tecno phones is huge. That is what they are familiar with and as a seller, i cant help but stock up my shop with Tecno phones.
donbenie:
And am talking from experience too,

Humans gravitate towards what they are most familiar with,that's why TECNO sells a whole lot of Phones in Nigeria..

The average person in Nigeria does not go online to check out the best models for their money..

They go with what they are most familiar with and the great majority of Nigerians don't know of Xiaomi,

Only those familiar with the brand will splurge good money for a used Xiaomi..

MOST will go for a used Galaxy..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jheypeel:
Seems like xiaomi will be launching their y3 in Nigeria, as suppose redmi note 7, we can all hope its all for the best tho
Here is a screenshot that says, y3 launches on 24th April, same date, they are coming to Nigeria

Nope, the Y3 is launching in India on the 24th as an upgrade on the Y2. The Y series is exclusive for India as other regions get the S series.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
OCTAVO:
Redmi note 7.

No editing.

My younger sister will be pleased with the camera of this phone then, she kept screaming she hasn't seen a phone with 48MP. I tried explaining it's not really 48MP but she was having none of it, cheesy cheesy cheesy. Glad she won't be disappointed when her phone arrives.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jimgym(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
But why is someone putting Samsung side by side with Xiaomi? who is Xiaomi sef? you guys are so carried away with marketing that you fail to be sincere with yourselves.
donbenie:
If Samsung doesn't have a 2nd hand resale value,which phone has?

If you place a used Samsung Note 8 alongside a used Xiaomi Mi 8 at Computer Village, which phone do you think people will gravitate towards?

If people price Samsung used phones rubbish prices like you said,

What do you think they'll do to the price of a used Xiaomi Phone at Emeka Offor Plaza at ONITSHA..

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anyone knows what channel to watch champions league on the modbro app?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4690) (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Azazyel and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.