Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9304575 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
fibonacci2526:

My younger sister will be pleased with the camera of this phone then, she kept screaming she hasn't seen a phone with 48MP. I tried explaining it's not really 48MP but she was having none of it, cheesy cheesy cheesy. Glad she won't be disappointed when her phone arrives.
I took some 'mad' shots with human subject. The camera is really great.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jimgym:
But why is someone putting Samsung side by side with Xiaomi? who is Xiaomi sef? you guys are so carried away with marketing that you fail to be sincere with yourselves.
k

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Wat
Lucky u then.... grin
search Moby then click on any font there.. There go to the font details... U will ṣee something like 100 font by owner.. Then click on it it will bring all the fonts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Diiike(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
chuksp09:
Anyone knows what channel to watch champions league on the modbro app?

Try downloading wss app it has many football channel and streaming is smooth.
You can Google the channel showing the match and go stream on wss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
kallmemrB:
search Moby then click on any font there.. There go to the font details... U will ṣee something like 100 font by owner.. Then click on it it will bring all the fonts

I actually dont have issues with font. Based on experience, if i dont change my location to Indian, the feature wont come up on the theme store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
I need a little help here. My Gmail app don't push mails on Data connection. On Wifi, it pushes mails instantly. Once I'm on data, it doesn't unless I manually enter the app to refresh.

I've made sure that all restrictions are off - Data and app restrictions.

It's really important I get my mails instantly. Any MIUI user with such experience and how to fix it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheBoy1740: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Osyxcel:
I need a little help here. My Gmail app don't push mails on Data connection. On Wifi, it pushes mails instantly. Once I'm on data, it doesn't unless I manually enter the app to refresh.

It's really important I get my mails instantly. Any MIUI user with such experience and how to fix it?

Check if Auto-sync is off and put it on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
acekid109:
it was lagging, maybe due to the number of installed apps network is very stable, wifi strength is a bit weak compared to the pocophone I use now. Difference is like dsy and night grin
ya screen panel, is it FTS or NVT?
U rocking miui or stock based rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donprosper6(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
OCTAVO:

I took some 'mad' shots with human subject. The camera is really great.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jimgym:
But why is someone putting Samsung side by side with Xiaomi? who is Xiaomi sef? you guys are so carried away with marketing that you fail to be sincere with yourselves.
Another one has come ooo!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
OCTAVO:
Redmi note 7.
No editing.
hope na Nigeria you take this shot oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Diiike:

Thanks very much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Osyxcel:

are u running on Chinese rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Diiike:

You the bomb man... I just installed that app.... Its got everything i need. Thanks very much.
No more sweating at viewing centers cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mckandre:
are u running on Chinese rom?

Global ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
TheBoy1740:

Check if Auto-sync is off and put it on.

It's on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
I think this should fix it. WiFi only was switched on. Now switched off.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jimgym:

I got my redmi 4x for 28k, after using it thoroughly for a year, i sold it off for 33k. Do the maths.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jimgym:

I'm in Onitsha currently, if you want to sell your second handed Samsung what they will tell first is to go and price the screen then before they will buy it from u. imagine i took s9 to the market and they priced me 50k last and I sold it at the street 120k. Here they prefer tecno and gionee mobile. If screen breaks u can fix it easily.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okonja(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
okonja:
Best day to place an order on Aliexpress is Wednesday... you will get it in 2 weeks exactly.

The reason why is that courier ships out every Friday. So if you place your order on Sunday, it will wait till the next Friday before it ships out.

Joiedevivre:
Not true.

Holuwaxheun:

Seriously shocked shocked shocked. ?

Your sampling is too small to make a conclusion that Ordering on Wednesday enables your items to get shipped on time.

okonja:
Well, I have ordered for another Redmi device yesterday from the same seller, let see if it reach here in 2 weeks.

So I tracked the package last night, status was (accepted by last mile carrier...didn't bother wait for their call)...Went this afternoon, and I picked it up... It hasn't even got to the Customs table. grin

Will I say my theory is right or it's just a coincidence? cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
okonja:

So I tracked the package last night, status was (accepted by last mile carrier...didn't bother wait for their call)...Went this afternoon, and I picked it up... It hasn't even got to the Customs table. grin

Will still say it again boss man. Ur sample size is still small to conclude such. Talking from experience.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
okonja:

Hope you know that location of the seller and volume of shipments affect the shipping speed sha?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Repairguru:
I sale all xiaomi products accessories and also repair. I have the case and screen guard. contact me on WhatsApp 08082409934
I'm not buying from u. You that i saw on jiiji and i called and u said u will send me pictures and videos via WhatsApp. Even if it's cheaper I'm not buying again cos i have seen it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
okonja:

I ordered on a Sunday and I got it in 2 weeks the one I ordered on a Wednesday is taking more time than the former.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Osyxcel:

Hope you know that location of the seller and volume of shipments affect the shipping speed sha?

Exactly cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
genius43:

I ordered on a Sunday and I got it in 2 weeks the one I ordered on a Wednesday is taking more time than the former.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Diiike(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
chuksp09:

You the bomb man... I just installed that app.... Its got everything i need. Thanks very much.
No more sweating at viewing centers cheesy grin

Enjoy yourself bro grin grin

You welcome

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
One tout here has helped me order for my 1st android phone in 3 yrs+ I pray my own lands in 2 weeks o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
In other news, my mom wants a phone with a big screen like 7 inches up, please suggestions and price ranges will be welcome. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
IKON360:
In other news, my mom wants a phone with a big screen like 7 inches up, please suggestions and price ranges will be welcome. Thanks
price range?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
IKON360:
my 1st android phone in 3 yrs+
omo...I dey learn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Winter is here cool

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.