Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,466 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9173868 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) (4721) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You never buy a parrot, and expecting it to bark.........

Lol... Nothing him go do me. Him know say I be die hard Umidigi fan. I am just giving my honest review. If I never use umidigi phones I don use two of their phones. À1 pro and One Pro. Currently I am on umidigi one pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You never buy a parrot, and expecting it to bark.........

But the parrot fans claim it roars, expecting barks from it shouldn't be too much I think cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Protein0:

But the parrot fans claim it roars, expecting barks from it shouldn't be too much I think cool

Talking is good enough...... If you expect SLR performance, buy a Google pixel.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Protein0:

Let lexusgs430 catch you undecided
Him no go do me anything. Its just my honest review. Nothing good like honest review. Abi una dey give fake review for xiaomi thread here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol... Nothing him go do me. Him know say I be die hard Umidigi fan. I am just giving my honest review. If I never use umidigi phones I don use two of their phones. À1 pro and One Pro. Currently I am on umidigi one pro.

Oga, i have always stated....... You don't buy an Umidigi device for its camera prowess..........

Something keeps pulling you back to Umidigi devices, that alone is enough consolation.........

We cannot all be perfect......... wink

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga, i have always stated....... You don't buy an Umidigi device for its camera prowess..........

Something keeps pulling you back to Umidigi devices, that alone is a enough consolation.........

We cannot all be perfect......... wink
No be lie bros. Seconded.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
chuksp09:

Please quote me if you do find a good budget phone with the 5.8" screen... Am also looking for such...
Have you checked out the mi A2 lite/Redmi 6 Pro? My only drawback with it is that it's a bit outdated.
nokia x5 , sharp aqous s3, mi 8/9 se/lite ....
....for more, go to jumia and use filters
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
genius43:
Jumia are also gearing up.....
jumia na xiaomi official padi naw, them dey mention xiaomi for their radio adverts now

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
DarkJeddi:
If I may ask,how much is a Note 7 Pro and how much is an iPhone 7 currently selling.. undecided
during launch xiaomi was comparing the phone camera to iphone x
so it means its better than the iphone7plus
but am hearing a different stuff entirely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Me too use umidigi phone o. No be only them dey use umidigi phone o. I even use umidigi one pro which is far far better than the umidigi A3 in all ramifications. Umidigi camera is mediocre. Except maybe in their newly release phones such as f1 play and umidigi power which nobody has used here in Nigeria.

Nothing wrong in stating the fact though, was just joking around
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
atheistandproud:
Hi Family,
I would like to correct some misinformation. Redmi Note 7 cannot play Fortnite natively without the help of 3rd party apps like Vortex. Only Redmi Note 7 Pro can play Fortnite well.
The requirements for Fortnite are
Android 5.0
2.0GHz processor
Adreno 530 GPU.
Redmi Note 7 pro scores A1 in all requirements
neither devices will play fortnite without vortex. if u install the game on ur note 7 pro, u will get the unsupported gpu dialogue. Forget the supported gpu range stated, adreno 612 in the RN7pro is yet to be certified by epic games since its a new gpu but the good news here is that xiaomi is currently working with epic games developers (after the saga they had with the realme 3pro) to ve the gpu tested nd certified for the game. For now use the vortex engine for ur gameplay nd enjoy wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kingpeter404:
hmmn pls I need reasons bro S4 has a 32mp front camera but xiaomi has only 8 it's said that the MTK and snapdragon on each devices are the same and u think they both do not support front camera flash but in ba3 life I don't know exactly who leads I haven't used a xiaomi before so what do u think bro�
first, higherpixel count doesnt mean a camera is better, but I cant say one is better than the other coz I haven't seen any comparison or handled any.
the sd632 on the redmi 7 is more powerful than d helio p22 s4 (beit the 3gb or 6gb ram variant)...
the better os optimization of the redmi 7 should give you a smoother experience and better battery/ram management, not to forget all goodies that miui brings. .

btw it have teyy that henry007 play reach this side ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
nokia x5 , sharp aqous s3, mi 8/9 se/lite ....
....for more, go to jumia and use filters
Thank you very plenty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
fantilopezzy:
during launch xiaomi was comparing the phone camera to iphone x
so it means its better than the iphone7plus
but am hearing a different stuff entirely
the iphone only do a better job in video recording
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
hisholar2:
infinix hot 5 fit in well.. A friend use it for his note 5
hello Joseph I sell xiaomi product accessories and also repair. I have the note 5 screen guard in stock .you can contact me on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
chuksp09:

Thank you very plenty
no vex, I could have help u do d searching but no data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ifedith:

Did u buy from a Samsung user, fairly used or brand new?
brand new
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
no vex, I could have help u do d searching but no data
No issues baba... Am sure xiaomi will produce my spec soon wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osaki07: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Umidigi with their poor camera.
It's a budget phone na - ₦26,000

Let's be totally real, this is probably the best photo quality for a phone within that price range

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:

Let's be totally real, this is probably the best photo quality for a phone within that price range
damn this shit is bad... Redmi go can do better

Are u sure u didn't beautify those pics... Cos even the flowers looks fake

That first pic with cup shows how bad the camera is

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osaki07: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
damn this shit is bad... Redmi go can do better

Are u sure u didn't beautify those pics... Cos even the flowers looks fake

That first pic with cup shows how bad the camera is
Damn! You talk like poo.

Which Redmi is within that price range. Have you used one before? And why the heck will I beautify my pics??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:

Please umidigi devices are not for camera purpose abeg. Their shots in low light conditions are horrible. All those pics you posted were all taken under good lighting conditions. We buy umidigi for performance and aesthetics but not for camera.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osaki07: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Please umidigi devices are not for camera purpose abeg. Their shots in low light conditions are horrible. All those pics you posted were all taken under good lighting conditions. We buy umidigi for performance and aesthetics but not for camera.
Okay boss, I hear you.

I don't even care much about the camera. But the other guy is just being rude about it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
chuksp09:

No issues baba... Am sure xiaomi will produce my spec soon wink
abi o...btw i don see small data ...
check this one,
gionee s8s
umidigi one

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good evening everyone....... please how can I stop my data from been deducted. Whenever I turnoff and on my data,I will notice my data have been deducted (Glonetwork)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
nwaobitex:
brand new
Mmmm.... Mmmm.... I wee not want to spoil anybody party... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osaki07: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Phayteprecious1:
Good evening everyone....... please how can I stop my data from been deducted. Whenever I turnoff and on my data,I will notice my data have been deducted (Glonetwork)
You mean from the main balance? If so, that's how it is o. I'm experiencing the same thing too on my Glo SIM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
vickthorious:
hope when they launch in 9ja this won't be the price sha
nokia x5 45k nokia 5.1 plus 70k, hopefully this doesnt happen with xiaomi official Nigerian launch but i wont be surprised if it is priced above d Chinese version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
yungsmart:

pls how would describe from your experience so far and how is the camera
so far so good, camera is good. am using stock camera, pictures are bright and colour reproduction is good
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
Okay boss, I hear you.

I don't even care much about the camera. But the other guy is just being rude about it.
Yes sir. Don't mind his rudeness. Our Xiaomi brothers no want carry ears hear umidigi. And I don't know why? Everybody with him money, buy anything wey you want buy with am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=Osaki07 post=77741074] You mean from the main balance? If so, that's how it is o. I'm experiencing the same thing too on my Glo SIM. [/quotes
Not from my main balance (my data) if I off and on it,I will notice my data is being deducted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
vickthorious:
hope when they launch in 9ja this won't be the price sha

This is what I hope won't happen when Xiaomi launches

(1) (2) (3) ... (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) (4721) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.