Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,521 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9173972 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
what is happening realme3 pro will be coming with 64mp we never flex 48mp na 64mp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
damn this shit is bad... Redmi go can do better

Are u sure u didn't beautify those pics... Cos even the flowers looks fake

That first pic with cup shows how bad the camera is

Oga, for a phone of #30,000 and below, those pictures look good.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osaki07: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Yes sir. Don't mind his rudeness. Our Xiaomi brothers no want carry ears hear umidigi. And I don't know why? Everybody with him money, buy anything wey you want buy with am.
Nobody knows why, the same people will still bash iPhone users, calling 'em "iSheeps". I just dey pray say make them no come my side.

Like you said sir, everyone with his own money.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
It's a budget phone na - ₦26,000

Let's be totally real, this is probably the best photo quality for a phone within that price range
these photos are not bad for a 26k phone, you can also do little adjusting on the camera app to make photos look better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
Nobody knows why, the same people will still bash iPhone users, calling 'em "iSheeps". I just dey pray say make them no come my side.

Like you said sir, everyone with his own money.
Lol... 'isheep'? You just cracked me up. Omo men..... those xiaomi guys get bad mouth o. Ah!!! isheep for iPhone? This one week me aswear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osaki07: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=Phayteprecious1 post=77741227][/quote] Maybe it's the same thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osaki07: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
these photos are not bad for a 26k phone, you can also do little adjusting on the camera app to make photos look better
Exactly, those pictures were taken with the default camera settings; no alterations at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osaki07: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol... 'isheep'? You just cracked me up. Omo men..... those xiaomi guys get bad mouth o. Ah!!! isheep for iPhone? This one week me aswear.
LOL! It's not just them, some other Android fan boys too.

Let's not say too much though, they might come for you now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Phayteprecious1:
Good evening everyone....... please how can I stop my data from been deducted. Whenever I turnoff and on my data,I will notice my data have been deducted (Glonetwork)
U r sharing ur data wit someone. Dial *127*00# to see who u r sharing ur data with. Once u see it, dial *127*2*the nos# to remove
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
LOL! It's not just them, some other Android fan boys too.

Let's not say too much though, they might come for you now.
Lol.... Come for me? What's my crime now? I don't even mention tecno and infinix fan boys anymore. I just pray after Xiaomi launch in Nigeria, Umidigi should just follow suit so the competition will get hotter and let's see who will get buried first.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
I'm yet to use Xiaomi phone but only a fool would compare Xiaomi phone to iPhone .
iPhone beat Xiaomi,Samsung and all other android phones to the core. iPhone plays majority of ps3 games,plays more graphical games that android os will ever dream of....

as for Xiaomi they are not the best phone makers just that they sell their phone cheaper than other brands.

it's baffles me seeing Nigeria Xiaomi fans bragging and rating Xiaomi flagship above Samsung ,hauwei, now apple.

some fans will say they are the best selling phones in the world lol . ask em for proof they will show you India statistics.
mind you that Xiaomi copied iPhone the only reason America have not started tormenting em is because they are not yet known.
ask your self this question why majority of wester countries use iPhone and Samsung .
iPhone and Samsung are the two mostly used phones in the world.

in China Xiaomi is not even among the first three brands and can not compete among the likes of vivo,oppo,hauwei that's why they targeted India ,Bangladesh, Nepal all these poor Asia countries to dominant their market .now they are coming to Nigeria to compete with likes of in market tecno and infinix .

as for umidigi I can not rate them until they step up their game. their flagship phone can't be compared to Xiaomi note7 . they have worse camera ever, phone heats, charger burns after few weeks, not talk more of the useless old outed processors they use.
the truth is the processors they use on their phones are not meant to be sold above $100.

you may be wondering why infinix and techno phones are sold costly here it's becoz they don't sell their phones in China they sell mostly of their products in Africa and other poor Asia countries .
anywhere anytime I will rate Xiaomi above tecno,infinix ,umidigi and other brands.

I already ordered redmi note7 I love technology I love innovations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:
I'm yet to use Xiaomi phone but only a fool would compare Xiaomi phone to iPhone .
iPhone beat Xiaomi,Samsung and all other android phones to the core. iPhone plays majority of ps3 games,plays more graphical games that android os will ever dream of....

as for Xiaomi they are not the best phone makers just that they sell their phone cheaper than other brands.

it's baffles me seeing Nigeria Xiaomi fans bragging and rating Xiaomi flagship above Samsung ,hauwei, now apple.

some fans will say they are the best selling phones in the world lol . ask em for proof they will show you India statistics.
mind you that Xiaomi copied iPhone the only reason America have not started tormenting em is because they are not yet known.

in China Xiaomi is not even among the first three brands and can not compete among the likes of vivo,oppo,hauwei that's why they targeted India ,Bangladesh, Nepal all these poor Asia countries to dominant their market .now they are coming to Nigeria to compete with likes of in market tecno and infinix .

as for umidigi I can not rate them until they step up their game. their flagship phone can't be compared to Xiaomi note7 . they have worse camera ever, phone heats, charger burns after few weeks, not talk more of the useless old outed processors they use.
the truth is the processors they use on their phones are not meant to be sold above $100.

you may be wondering why infinix and techno phones are sold costly here it's becoz they don't sell their phones in China they sell mostly of their products in Africa and other poor Asia countries .

Shuku shaker
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Protein0:

But the parrot fans claim it roars, expecting barks from it shouldn't be too much I think cool

cheesy Hmm, anything is possible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
veekid:

Shuku shaker
I am shoe maker.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Itzneowizy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

[b/]it's baffles me seeing Nigeria Xiaomi fans bragging and rating Xiaomi flagship above Samsung ,hauwei, now apple.

some fans will say they are the best selling phones in the world lol . ask em for proof they will show you India statistics[/b]
ask your self this question why majority of wester countries use iPhone and Samsung .

in China Xiaomi is not even among the first three brands and can not compete among the likes of vivo,oppo,hauwei that's why they targeted India ,Bangladesh, Nepal all these poor Asia countries to dominant their market .now they are coming to Nigeria to compete with likes of in market tecno and infinix

anywhere anytime I will rate Xiaomi above tecno,infinix ,umidigi and other brands.

At the bolded ....well said bro.... I find those ludicrous comparison between Xiaomi and Iphone or samsung and huawei absurd and quite hilarious.... I'm so eager for 24th....lets see if there will even be any competition when the price of these phones go way up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
it won't be same with Ali once they come down here they will start paying tax, have branches in many states, they will equally employ workers, lastly they are bringing development and definitely some job opportunities.

in case if they decide to manufacture phones here like they are doing in India definitely the price will be lesser.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nastydroid(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

after all the noise

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:
it won't be same with Ali once they come down here they will start paying tax, have branches in many states, they will equally employ workers, lastly they are bringing development and definitely some job opportunities.

in case if they decide to manufacture phones here like they are doing in India definitely the price will be lesser.

They better manufacture their phones here o. Because if they try increasing the prices of their phones then na only nairaland xiaomi fans go d patronize them o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

They better manufacture their phones here o. Because if they try increasing the prices of their phones then na only nairaland xiaomi fans go d patronize them o.
quality matters a lot I would buy phone with better processor than all these tecno and infinix though infinix is stepping up their game small!
people will still patronize em. as for nairaland guys they will always buy from ali

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
It's a budget phone na - ₦26,000

Let's be totally real, this is probably the best photo quality for a phone within that price range

Lol

Infinix phones of this range can do much more than this in terms of camera
This is too poor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
See dem African expert,..

No one said mi9 is better than iPhone xsmas, but check em prices and use your fvcking brain.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

most used phones in 2019

apple 60%
Samsung 20%
other brands 8%
Xiaomi 2%

ask Nigeria mi fan most used phones in the world he will show you record of some poor countries like India,Vietnam, Nepal,Bangladesh why not show Europe ,america ,Africa or developed countries in Asia.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
michealdeco:

Lol

Infinix phones of this range can do much more than this in terms of camera
This is too poor
best infinix phone can not beat Redmi note 7 let's be realistic infinix is not in any way, in fact billion miles come close to Xiaomi .
infinix and techno has no comparison, they are categorized under garbage.
the processors used in most techno and infinix are meant for gallery , camera etc not for modern phones.
if you want to compare Xiaomi compare with likes of oppo,vivo,Asus,hauwei not with infinix .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

most used phones in 2019

apple 60%
Samsung 20%
other brands 8%
Xiaomi 2%

ask Nigeria mi fan most used phones in the world he will show you record of some poor countries like India,Vietnam, Nepal,Bangladesh why not show Europe ,america ,Africa or developed countries in Asia.
in this world, its either you are poor, in d middle, or you are rich...xiaomí goal is to bring iPhone quality/experience to everyone at a lesser price, it was clearly and openly stated....those poor countries have given them recognition nd made them number 4 in the world

23 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
in this world, its either you are poor, in d middle, or you are reach...xiaomí goal is to bring iPhone quality/experience to everyone at a lesser price, it was clearly and openly stated....those poor countries have given them recognition nd made them number 4 in the world
thank you for this explanation

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
am wondering if most of us realise that in comparing anything in life, the most important thing is money, because if not for money everybody would av been using those phones at $1000+.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:
iPhone plays majority of ps3 games,
? abeg oooo who have iphone, I wan to play last of us

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mrlastborn:
am wondering if most of us realise that in comparing anything in life, the most important thing is money, because if not for money everybody would av been using those phones at $1000+.

let's forget mi fans bashes iPhone,Sam,techno umi and infinix users
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

let's forget mi fans bashes iPhone,Sam,techno and infinix users
because non of them gives you good value for ur money

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
in this world, its either you are poor, in d middle, or you are rich...xiaomí goal is to bring iPhone quality/experience to everyone at a lesser price, it was clearly and openly stated....those poor countries have given them recognition nd made them number 4 in the world

Did you even read what he wrote??

India is poor but Africa is rich.

Oh... that stat is horseshit.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

let's forget mi fans bashes iPhone,Sam,techno umi and infinix users
the logic is simple, MI fans are having more than an average experience of Iphone and high end Samsung phones for about 40 to 50% of their price and u said they shouldn't shout redmi experience with Samsung mid range ar on the same level but dey pay just 60 to 70% of d price and u tink bashing is nt fair
der price and device experience is far better than tecfinix and u want dem 2 keep quite

why don't u order for Samsung M30 or A50 but u chose RN7

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Noise! Noise!!Noise!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.