Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9198017 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Horiolah:

Did you even read what he wrote??
India is poor but Africa is rich.
Oh... that stat is horseshit.
I see am, I no just talk

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
because non of them gives you good value for ur money
lol lol only poor people complains while white people are not complaining Sam makes quality phones, do you prefer a phone with ads or with out ads?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
speaking of population, do u know how many countries u will combine in Europe and Africa to av d population of china, India and Indonesia? these are countries that Xiaomi av built a solid name for their self.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Horiolah:

Did you even read what he wrote??

India is poor but Africa is rich.

Oh... that stat is horseshit.
For the fact that Nigerians run to India does not mean India is not poor. Just that Nigeria is poorer cus of bad leadership and followership
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Noise! Noise!!Noise!!!
lemme write names of noise maker

number 1 : Fibonacci2526 grin
number 2 :
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

For the fact that Nigerians run to India does not mean India is not poor. Just that Nigeria is poorer cus of bad leadership and followership

yeah right. Homeboy listed India as a poor country but thinks Nigeria is rich.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

most used phones in 2019

apple 60%
Samsung 20%
other brands 8%
Xiaomi 2%

ask Nigeria mi fan most used phones in the world he will show you record of some poor countries like India,Vietnam, Nepal,Bangladesh why not show Europe ,america ,Africa or developed countries in Asia.

Are you saying Apple sells more phones than Samsung?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

lol lol only poor people complains while white people are not complaining Sam makes quality phones, do you prefer a phone with ads or with out ads?

yeah poor people like dem unbox therapy and the likes.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

of complaint of strutting , heating nd lag bah?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

, do you prefer a phone with ads or with out ads?
I prefer a phone that give me value for money, and gives me a button that I can use to turn off their profit making medium

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mrlastborn:

the logic is simple, MI fans are having more than an average experience of Iphone and high end Samsung phones for about 40 to 50% of their price and u said they shouldn't shout redmi experience with Samsung mid range ar on the same level but dey pay just 60 to 70% of d price and u tink bashing is nt fair
der price and device experience is far better than tecfinix and u want dem 2 keep quite

why don't u order for Samsung M30 or A50 but u chose RN7
to me tecno and infinix are not phones
I don't like Samsung even if I had the money I will never think of their product (fact) but that doesn't necessarily mean Xiaomi is better than em.
as for your comparison hell no mate you can not compare Sam mid phones to Xiaomi.
how many Xiaomi mid range phones come with amoled or infinity display.
can you compare Exynos 9610 10nm to SD 675 on Redmi note 7 pro selling for 90+
type c reversible
expandable of 512
how many xiaomi phones with amoled is under 100k talk more of infinity u.

hmmmmm like someone said phones are meant for different region .
fact iPhone,Samsung,hauwei are not meant for underdeveloped countries or poor people .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

I don't like Samsung even if I had the money I will never think of their product (fact) but that doesn't necessarily mean Xiaomi is better than em.
as for your comparison hell no mate you can not compare Sam mid phones to Xiaomi.
type c reversible
expandable of 512

fact iPhone,Samsung,hauwei are not meant for underdeveloped countries or poor people .

Guy why u buy note 7??

oh sorry you're poor.

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

I never knew there's someone like you who thinks logically beyond unintelligent understanding.
Nigeria has the highest numb of millionaires in Africa. 40% of Nigerians are doing good in abroad . Indians are poor some Nigeria cities are better than their cities don't underrate Nigeria coz of our bad government.

Indians are one of world's most intelligent creatures if only they will emulate China ,uae, Qatar they'd become one of successful country in the world
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I prefer a phone that give me value for money, and gives me a button that I can use to turn off their profit making medium
your choice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
All diz guys were dey view diz thread, una go pay for all diz entertainment o.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Horiolah:

Guy why u buy note 7??

oh sorry you're poor.
you're the one who's poor
I do not like Sam product but that doesn't make em bad.
xiaomi na copycat when america remember their matter their yash go blow if only they would make it in international market like hauwei did
this shows xiaomi is meant for poor countries like india,Vietnam, Nepal,Bangladesh. who knows xiaomia in Japan,Korea ,uae,Qatar ,Saudi,Bahrain,Oman come on man respect Sam and apple.
xiaomi is a good brand but their fans in Nigeria are hypocrites.
xiaomi makes over 1$billion yearly with ads.
as long as you're using miul you will be making money for em.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Horiolah:
All diz guys were dey view diz thread, una go pay for all diz entertainment o.
I swear eh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

I never knew there's someone like you who thinks logically beyond unintelligent understanding.
Nigeria has the highest numb of millionaires in Africa. 40% of Nigerians are doing good in abroad . Indians are poor some Nigeria cities are better than their cities don't underrate Nigeria coz of our bad government.

Indians are one of world's most intelligent creatures if only they will emulate China ,uae, Qatar they'd become one of successful country in the world
Please come down to my level biko. We are not in a developmental lecture. Kindly explain your first line to me.
The fact that we have many billionaires does not mean we ain't poor as a nation. Having many billionaires does not mean Naija is not poor as a country.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

xiaomi na copycat when america remember their matter their yash go blow if only they would make it in international market like hauwei did

Of course I am...

Europe no be international market??

I just come bck from nl jail I for give u ur size.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Horiolah:

Of course I am...

Kikikikikikiki.... Don't u wanna go back to jail again? I thought you love been jailed here? Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

type c reversible
expandable of 512

product have its our target audience, and apple produc are all premium products for the rich(thats why their value ratio is poor)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ifedith:

Mmmm.... Mmmm.... I wee not want to spoil anybody party... grin
oga its brand new jare original from Samsung. The one on jumia sef is counterfeit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

this shows xiaomi is meant for poor countries like india,Vietnam, Nepal,Bangladesh. who knows xiaomia in Japan,Korea ,uae,Qatar ,Saudi,Bahrain,Oman come on man respect Sam and apple.

Bull, you don't like Sammy products so if you were offer the s9 now you will refuse ABI? lollllll.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Horiolah:

Of course I am...
how many countries are using their product in Europe 4% Russia 2% Ukraine 6% Netherlands
go check apple, hauwei and Sam statistics
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Bull, you don't like Sammy products so if you were offer the s9 now you will refuse ABI? lollllll.
as a gift I'll accept it to buy with my money lie lie
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

Kikikikikikiki.... Don't u wanna go back to jail again? I thought you love been jailed here? Lol

For where?? Kirikiri better pass nl jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

as a gift I'll accept it to buy with my money lie lie

One would think as a "gift" you will not use it or sell it off since you don't like Samsung rather say you can't afford their devices for right now.. Rest ,if all of us are very rich, 90% of us would go for the best smartphones.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

xiaomi have their target market bro, calm down, theyare yet to go international because thats not their focus now.....
do you know how much profit samsung make with the price of their products yearly? ...
..hope u know say xiaomi na just 5% of their whatever
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Horiolah:

For where?? Kirikiri better pass nl jail.
I dey tell you. I am a living testimony. I don ever serve 6months NL jail term.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
product have its our target audience, and apple produc are all premium products for the rich(thats why their value ratio is poor)
you said it already Sam and apple has their own target countries . its affordable over there if you were leaving in Europe you wouldn't be complaining
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
messymelly:

type c reversible
expandable of 512

Yet Samsung is introducing middle range phones into the Indian market in a bid to beat competition. Huawei also introduced the honor sub-brand in order to compete.

The earlier you know all these things are strategies, the better.

Apple makes it's money by focusing entirely on producing premium phones.

Samsung produces for different market segments.

The reason why these phone companies are targeting china, india and the likes is simply due to population. They're targeting high turnover.

iPhone did some sort of price reduction in China in February/March when they realised sales were dropping.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osyxcel:

Yet Samsung is introducing middle range phones into the Indian market in a bid to beat competition. Huawei also introduced the honor sub-brand in order to compete.

The earlier you know all these things are strategies, the better.

Apple makes it's money by focusing entirely on producing premuim phones.

Samsung produces for different market segments.

The reason why these phone companies are targeting china, india and the likes is simply due to population. They're targeting high turnover.

iPhone did some sort of price reduction in China in February/March when they realised sales were dropping.
I would love to be your friend you're so smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.