Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9298377 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by onyidon21: 5:22am On Apr 22, 2019
messymelly:
I'm yet to use Xiaomi phone but only a fool would compare Xiaomi phone to iPhone .
iPhone beat Xiaomi,Samsung and all other android phones to the core. iPhone plays majority of ps3 games,plays more graphical games that android os will ever dream of....

as for Xiaomi they are not the best phone makers just that they sell their phone cheaper than other brands.

it's baffles me seeing Nigeria Xiaomi fans bragging and rating Xiaomi flagship above Samsung ,hauwei, now apple.

some fans will say they are the best selling phones in the world lol . ask em for proof they will show you India statistics.
mind you that Xiaomi copied iPhone the only reason America have not started tormenting em is because they are not yet known.
ask your self this question why majority of wester countries use iPhone and Samsung .
iPhone and Samsung are the two mostly used phones in the world.

in China Xiaomi is not even among the first three brands and can not compete among the likes of vivo,oppo,hauwei that's why they targeted India ,Bangladesh, Nepal all these poor Asia countries to dominant their market .now they are coming to Nigeria to compete with likes of in market tecno and infinix .

as for umidigi I can not rate them until they step up their game. their flagship phone can't be compared to Xiaomi note7 . they have worse camera ever, phone heats, charger burns after few weeks, not talk more of the useless old outed processors they use.
the truth is the processors they use on their phones are not meant to be sold above $100.

you may be wondering why infinix and techno phones are sold costly here it's becoz they don't sell their phones in China they sell mostly of their products in Africa and other poor Asia countries .
anywhere anytime I will rate Xiaomi above tecno,infinix ,umidigi and other brands.

I already ordered redmi note7 I love technology I love innovations
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by onyidon21: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2019
messymelly:
I'm yet to use Xiaomi phone but only a fool would compare Xiaomi phone to iPhone .
iPhone beat Xiaomi,Samsung and all other android phones to the core. iPhone plays majority of ps3 games,plays more graphical games that android os will ever dream of....

as for Xiaomi they are not the best phone makers just that they sell their phone cheaper than other brands.
Y
it's baffles me seeing Nigeria Xiaomi fans bragging and rating Xiaomi flagship above Samsung ,hauwei, now apple.

some fans will say they are the best selling phones in the world lol . ask em for proof they will show you India statistics.
mind you that Xiaomi copied iPhone the only reason America have not started tormenting em is because they are not yet known.
ask your self this question why majority of wester countries use iPhone and Samsung .

in China Xiaomi is not even among the first three brands and can not compete among the likes of vivo,oppo,hauwei that's why they targeted India ,Bangladesh, Nepal all these poor Asia countries to dominant their market .now they are coming to Nigeria to compete with likes of in market tecno and infinix .

as for umidigi I can not rate them until they step up their game. their flagship phone can't be compared to Xiaomi note7 . they have worse camera ever, phone heats, charger burns after few weeks, not talk more of the useless old outed processors they use.
the truth is the processors they use on their phones are not meant to be sold above $100.

you may be wondering why infinix and techno phones are sold costly here it's becoz they don't sell their phones in China they sell mostly of their products in Africa and other poor Asia countries .
anywhere anytime I will rate Xiaomi above tecno,infinix ,umidigi and other brands.

So many things are wrong with your assertions bro.
Firstly, you said have not used a xiaomi phone but you have concluded that you can't compare it with apple.
Secondly, you asserted that xiaomi copied apple but you failed to educate us in the aspect xiaomi did that. Probably you have read about the China versus US trade war and the current attempt to blackmai Huawei by the US government, and the reasons given by the US for that hence your assertion. Let educate you that what you call copying is normal in the technology industry and everyone does that including Apple.
Huawei was rated the most innovative smartphone brand of 2019 and some people who no nothing about the smartphone industry still believe that Chinese brands copy Apple.
You made another error by saying that the western world use only Samsung and Apple, but let me remind you that the westerners also Huawei, xiaomi and other Chinese brands. Xiaomi currently has official presence in three European countries including France and Spain. The company is yet have an official presence in the US but Americans buy xiaomi products online.
Also, your assertion that IPhone and Samsung are the most widely used phones in the world is a blatant lie.
Currently in terms of global sales, Samsung has the biggest market share followed close by Huawei before apple.
You also asserted that IPhone beats Samsung phones, and I began to wonder whether you even make a research before commenting. Currently apple's flagship xs max is not eve in the top 6 of the biggest smartphone phone of 2019. The likes of Samsung s10, s9, Huawei p30 pro, huwei mate20 pro, Google pixel 3 are all above apple's xs max..
If you decide to compare them in terms of camera, the likes of Google pixel 3 Samsung s10 and Huawei p30 pro and even mate20 pro are all better than xs max.
In speed and ram management,After seeing a series of YouTube videos, I discovered that the s10 beats the xs max hands down. Even in body build.
So in what aspect is iPhone better than tge Samsung and other brands? Perhaps you are the type that compare a brand's flagship with another's midrange.
Lastly, let remind you that that xiaomi has a huge presence in China and it is a major competitor to Huawei, Samsung and Apple there.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2019
So I Subscribed. MTN 1200 1.5Gb by 9PM last night. Fell asleep only to wake up and see my data session was 400MB and my data this morning gone. Well, please what's the best network to use for browsing? This data zapping MTN does is really cutting my nerves.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2019
grin

I slept off tryna follow up the fun, couldn’t when I woke up late in the night but I finished it now. I did enjoy it though grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akocce(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
? abeg oooo who have iphone, I wan to play last of us
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akocce(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2019
Children will be just be making unnecessary arguments here... undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2019
mykelshowz:
Hit like if !!!

While I don't always agree with what the guy always says this is so wrong na. Some one that you feel is poor today can become mega rich tomorrow and no it's wrong to call someone mad. I would edit my post if I were you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2019
nwaobitex:
oga its brand new jare original from Samsung. The one on jumia sef is counterfeit
Abeg how you take arrange am?
And we dey still wait personal review.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlezypher: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Osaki07:
Ha! All those insults just for one brand.

Abeg, chill a little. Nobody said this brand is better than the other. What the actual focus is good value at a budget price.

What are you even expecting, a camera lens from Sony with a Snapdragon 845 on a N26,000 phone?

Don't counter baselessly, they no dey even pay us for the debate.
when the call iphone users Isheep, can you explain what it means?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2019
Jessewhyte:
you that can read, you're comparing a whole continent with just a country......I troway salute

goan read his words again, this time open ya eyes well.

You just wan lick messy ass...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2019
mykelshowz:
lmao somebody that is mad and poor at the same time. If it be say na ajegunle e dey live like that oh ..oloriburuku human being.

LMAO...

I tire for dat guy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2019
messymelly:

There is a big mistake/misconception you are making bro. The apples and samsungs phones that are so expensive ARE NOT outrightly bought by even the rich in Europe and America. Most are on payment plans with phone networks n pay installmentally for the phones. Eg. Mr A might go to Verizon (network) to purchase an iPhone 9 of above 1000 dollars(when it's new). He makes an installental payment agreement to pay off in 18months. By the 13th month, iPhone releases the new iPhone X. He takes the 9 back to the store n recalculates the installment, returns the 9 n picks up the X with a new monthly installment.
Most citizens in developed countries do not outrightly purchase a phone that's as costly as Samsung or iPhone premiums. Especially a phone that can cost above 700 or 1000 dollars. You really need to do more research before you type bruv...
And before you tell me actors, musicians n sportsmen purchase their phones outright, u may be right. But are majority of Americans or Europeans musicians, actors or sportsmen?

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
gentlezypher:
when the call iphone users Isheep, can you explain what it means?

Direct that question to the person who did, not just a random Android user.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlezypher: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Horiolah:

Direct that question to the person who did, not just a random Android user.
smiles, most xiaomi fans derives joy in doing so to others who make different choices on a brand to use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olujosh301(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2019
messymelly:

Wow including GTA 5, red dead redemption, far cry 4 etc running on iphone ...wow
Guy show me the way

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2019
gentlezypher:
smiles, most xiaomi fans derives joy in doing so to others who make different choices on a brand to use

Google the word isheep.... When you do, you will understand better. After that, you take a chilled glass of water and drop cup

Point to note, Xiaomi fans did not come up with the name.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2019
Damoxy
No advert here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlezypher: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2019
dasphinx1:

Google the word isheep.... When you do, you will understand better. After that, you take a chilled glass of water and drop cup

Point to note, Xiaomi fans did not come up with the name.
on nairaland,which set of fans goes about most phone threads to insult others for using what they feel good for them? When you answer that you take a chilled glass of water and also drop cup!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2019
gentlezypher:

That's a fvcking lie, countless times I've seen 'cabals' of diz thread telling people to buy other brand... This thread is more like 'value for your money phone thread'

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2019
gentlezypher:
on nairaland,which set of fans goes about most phone threads to insult them for using what they feel good for them? When you answer that you take a chilled glass of water and also drop cup!

So, in this case, na Nairaland Xiaomi fans create isheep? Atleast we are talking of the word isheep... The drink water part was meant in a good way though....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2019
This is d kind phone Oppo shd bring to our poo. country

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2019
Horiolah:

You want to suck my d**k is that it??

leave me tf alone if you can't prove any of d sh*t you're saying.

who no go bash mediocrity.. I knw say u be tecno fan/marketer.

Calm down bro free am.... Him go de alright last last
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlezypher: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2019
dasphinx1:

So, in this case, na Nairaland Xiaomi fans create isheep? Atleast we are talking of the word isheep... The drink water part was meant in a good way though....
sir,there are many brands in the market of which everyone has right to choose any of them base on ones conviction,if you feel yours is better,there are more civil ways to preach your gospel other than to insult other people's choice,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlezypher: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Horiolah:

You want to suck my d**k is that it??

leave me tf alone if you can't prove any of d sh*t you're saying.

who no go bash mediocrity.. I knw say u be tecno fan/marketer.
keep up the insult bro, i did not expect much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2019
dasphinx1:

Calm down bro free am.... Him go de alright last last
e be like tecno/infinix dey share dere profit 60/40 with dere marketers...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2019
gentlezypher:
sir,there are many brands in the market of which everyone has right to choose any of them base on ones conviction,if you feel yours is better,there are more civil ways to preach your gospel other than to insult other people's choice,

Ok............... Have fun and preach your gospel..... drink water sha o, it is good for the body
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlezypher: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2019
Horiolah:

lol ,i have never used both your infinix/tecno before, neither am I planning to use any, the bottom line is, respect people's choice,you can preach your gospel without insult
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2019
gentlezypher:
keep up the insult bro, i did not expect much

lol, you think I give a fvck abt your opinion??

You just come here dey accuse people without proof.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Horiolah:

Hehehe!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.