Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9170014 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Mustiboy:
I wish I could, but the songs are very large. Usher alone na 191 songs from 12 albums.
Chai you dey enjoy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwkid(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Pls who uses Orange Fox Recovery?
Can i see your Fox/Ota folder directory Screenshot?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2019
shyshally , thanks for posting this. You are truly a sweetheart unlike some others here

http://radio.garden/live

Listening to BBC1x and the jamz are nostalgic. Not sure i would wanna do any thing all day except listen to this new found radio

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2019
elantraceey:

grin grin Anambra state try for us for that one but the cost of living here is high compared to my place despite I'm a village.

where in anambra? am serving in Anambra-west which I presume to be one of the worst LGAs in Anambra.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Debroslink:

Have you got a gang territory? Keep gaining more territories till you receive a call from your sister's boyfriend who will reveal Big Smoke's secret with the bandits and Officer Tenpenny.

From their, missions that will take you out to the mountains will begin.
Baba I salute I wish Pes or FIFA could have offline version and GTA v ported to android os

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
madgoat:
shyshally , thanks for posting this. You are truly a sweetheart unlike some others here

http://radio.garden/live

Listening to BBC1x and the jamz are nostalgic. Not sure i would wanna do any thing all day except listen to this new found radio

kiss kiss kiss
Offline?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by proffnico(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Does any seller have Redmi k20 pro in stock.. It is urgent..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
genius43:

I served in Enugu state and it was during our time they stopped paying 10k. The cost of living was moderate in my location.

You must have enjoyed your service year then, we're managing it here sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
abdsamad:

I hate playing such games on mobile. Anything that requires fine mouse controlling, almost always shooting. I had to delete call of duty after the amount of data it took to download cos the gameplay was so frustrating.

this is why i have 2 Bluetooth controllers for my phone.currently playing grimvalor on my phone with a gen s5 gamepad and phone holder and its crazy fun
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaygee010: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
zainkay:
can you upload the screenshot of this theme in theme store??
Here

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
elantraceey:

No o, mine is vision 2022 except someone gets it for me, my RN7 is serving me well and its enough for me for now.

Lol. But 2022 is too far away. You will likely change your mind before then. Anyway, enjoy your device for now.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ziyech:

where in anambra? am serving in Anambra-west which I presume to be one of the worst LGAs in Anambra.

Aguata LGA , the lg is not too bad though just cost of foodstuff is so expensive, I have to go home once in a while to get foodstuff.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
I feel I should post this here, it might be of help to those bricking their redmi note 5. Before pie update, recoveries like pitchblack, orangefox and redwolf can handle ota quite alright, but with the pie update any of these recoveries (pitchblack in my own case) will start the update process and when done with the update, it will go blank, no boot logo, no mi icon, no recovery nothing nothing, Fastboot works even though it wont show fastboot icon on the phone(at least in my own case). Connecting to the system, it was properly identified then i could flash the 10.3.1.0(oreo) fastboot file (as their was no fastboot pie when i did the upgrade)without any problem(Since both were ARB4) and without losing any files also. My advice is if you have a custom recovery installed on redmi note 5, its best to go back to stock recovery to run the update, then install custom recovery that supports pie firmware if you want to keep custom recoveries

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kakashiii(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
genius43:

I served in Enugu state and it was during our time they stopped paying 10k. The cost of living was moderate in my location.

I served in Enugu state also. Where were you deployed to?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kakashiii(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
madgoat:
Y'all have missed me. Just couldn't stay away as i promised. For all those who silently felt so sad when i said i won't utter a word on this thread again, i'm sorry for causing you temporary sadness. I am back and going no where dearies. grin

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Betmaster3:
Don't think I'll even update my Rn7 this sh!t is scary
the problem is phones with shop roms,if u bought your phone from official vendors in Nigeria or u are sure its on the official chinese rom or its d global version of the device u have updating should be safe

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
tidedroid:
this is why i have 2 Bluetooth controllers for my phone.currently playing grimvalor on my phone with a gen s5 gamepad and phone holder and its crazy fun

Hmm!
i will look into that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
abdsamad:

Hmm!
i will look into that.
your best option will be an ipega gamepad.my gen s5 will work with like 80% of games with gamepad support but my ipega so far works with all games.the reason i use the gen s5 more is cuz the ipega version i have isnt shaped like a regular gamepad

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kakashiii:

I served in Enugu state also. Where were you deployed to?

I served in Awgu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Messymelly1:

Offline?

How will it be offline. I know you wont have data to spare. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
elantraceey:

You must have enjoyed your service year then, we're managing it here sha.

It was interesting to be honest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Debroslink:

Have you got a gang territory? Keep gaining more territories till you receive a call from your sister's boyfriend who will reveal Big Smoke's secret with the bandits and Officer Tenpenny.

From their, missions that will take you out to the mountains will begin.
Wow, thank you so much. I have territory, I'll keep getting more. Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
proffnico:
Does any seller have Redmi k20 pro in stock.. It is urgent..

Protein0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kakashiii(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
genius43:

I served in Awgu

Oh, nice!...I served in 82 Division, Nigerian Army.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kakashiii:

Oh, nice!...I served in 82 Division, Nigerian Army.

Regimented corpers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kakashiii(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
genius43:

Regimented corpers.

Yeah...Kinda
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gingger(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
genius43:

I did mine via OTA on Friday without issues. Am using a CN version with Global ROM and an unlocked bootloader.

Also I reversed my theme to default before updating.

The issue is what is peculiar to all those affected before updating.

Sorry for the late response, I was banned.

How do u shift the connection speed close to the battery icon as seen from yours and lastly what app can I use to change the font on note 7

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
This one I'm seeing new update bricked rn5 hope all is well.

I wanted to update last night but sleep carry me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CitySect1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Genius43 have you updated your note 5 to pie? Should people just update manually and avoid OTA for now?

He has updated likewise me through OTA and I didn't get a brick device though my bootloader is unlocked. Attached is my about section

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mustiboy:
I wish I could, but the songs are very large. Usher alone na 191 songs from 12 albums.
which music player is this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
gingger:

How do u shift the connection speed close to the battery icon as seen from yours and lastly what app can I use to change the font on note 7

That battery icon is for my Tronsmart Bluetooth.

As for themes, go to the Themes app on your phone. Be sure to be connected to the internet. Search any of the following Aafont, Free or Moby fonts. Choose, download and apply

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
madgoat:

Airing my opinion constitutes nuisance? What happened to freedom of speech as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria? Everyone is entitled to express their opinion and just because it doesnt tally with yours doesnt mean its wrong. I speak the truth and i am not ashamed to speak out. I will not cower even if i face persecution so far i speak the truth. But anyway, with the way u guys keep lashing out at me as if i am the enemy, i will be mute.
If thats the way you want it and my honest opinions are not needed any more, i shall never utter a single word again on this thread.
who even asked for Ur honest opinion my brother I think u are in the wrong thread go to infinix or Tecno and be giving them Ur honest opinion cuz I don't see the reason u hate something and u still want to die on top of that thing

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nani667 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.