Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201869 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Please what's the name of your font?
Moby Peony
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
blackiridis:

Moby Peony

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alebz007: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
madgoat:
Y'all have missed me. Just couldn't stay away as i promised. For all those who silently felt so sad when i said i won't utter a word on this thread again, i'm sorry for causing you temporary sadness. I am back and going no where dearies. grin
This one dey enjoy d thread na y hn de tlk like this grin

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kenomobola(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
alebz007:

This one dey enjoy d thread na y hn de tlk like this grin

If you know, you know. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Redmi go urgently needed in Onitsha. Any sellers?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Betmaster3:
Redmi go urgently needed in Onitsha. Any sellers?

Jumia and Jumia agents like Ifedith

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
IKON360:

Try these and snap again. Remember to use the gcam uploaded by BSG and this setup is for Redmi Note 7, not RN7pro but normal RN7

Tanks alot......
Plz I will need d link to that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
IKON360:

Try these and snap again. Remember to use the gcam uploaded by BSG and this setup is for Redmi Note 7, not RN7pro but normal RN7

Tanks alot......
Plz I will need d link to that cos I don't have that exact settings on mine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
smiley
genius43:

Adjust the saturation of your GCam. IKON360 help him with GCam settings

smiley smiley
����

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shyshally...thanks for d info on that garden radio oo....see as am vibing to another language... I don travel commot Nigeria...make I branch Japan sef ...
Abeg someone should make a thread so it can move to frontpage, and make d person quote shally post...
*switches tab

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
lordchiz:

Tanks alot......
Plz I will need d link to that cos I don't have that exact settings on mine

Check previous page
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Shyshally...thanks for d info on that garden radio oo....see as am vibing to another language... I don travel commot Nigeria...make I branch Japan sef ...
Abeg someone should make a thread so it can move to frontpage, and make d person quote shally post...
*switches tab

Asin Ehn you will go to some locations and you will be confused on the station to stick to.

This one is currently playing let it burn by usher

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
michealdeco:
premium?
yup
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
bobo65:

I'm. In lagos
Delivery in lagos mainland costs 1k
Island 1500

Where do u stay let see if I come masef

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
genius43:

Asin Ehn you will go to some locations and you will be confused on the station to stick to.

hope you know it uses data sha.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mustiboy:
hope you know it uses data sha.

Of course I know that. I have used online radio for a long while especially during my Galaxy S4 days because it didn't come with Radio support. Don't know about this one though but the data usage with Tune-in radio was not much

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tucker18(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
BoboKush:

Surulere

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
genius43:

Of course I know that. I have used online radio for a long while especially during my Galaxy S4 days because it didn't come with Radio support. Don't know about this one though but the data usage with Tune-in radio was not much
Audials is another good radio app

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slimszy: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
mindtricks:

You can clear the app's data and restart your phone in every 2 weeks to extend trial until you are ready to buy.

It's just 720 naira na.. Let him pay for premium and enjoy the best music player for life.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
genius43:

aswear is one is better than offline radio....no need for antenna sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kakashiii:

Oh, nice!...I served in 82 Division, Nigerian Army.
Hmm 042 guys cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
madgoat:
Y'all have missed me. Just couldn't stay away as i promised. For all those who silently felt so sad when i said i won't utter a word on this thread again, i'm sorry for causing you temporary sadness. I am back and going no where dearies. grin

I state this.... The other day. ..... We knw u r going no where
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Well they should let us know what they did to their devices then. Very odd.

I do find these brick issues after pie updates weird too. I updated mine just like every normal OTA update I've had & everything is buttery smooth since I switched.

Note 5 users with brick wahala should state if they've rooted or tweaked before now. Something is not right...

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
If I recall there was a time you must unroot your device to avoid brickland amongst other precautions.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
BoboKush:

Surulere

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
muyibabs:

I updated too via OTA without any problem. Global version, locked bootloader, no mod installed. Maybe we should find out what is peculiar to those that got bricked.
I feel the bricking phones were the ones that were rooted, of course it means they have unlocked bootloader and other mods installed.
I locked my bootloader infact reflashed my redmi 6 pro with a fresh ROM when I tried all those XDA forum modding and wanted to run into problems.
If you want a stable xiaomi phone and hassle free OTA updatea, don't tamper with its bootloader via unlocking and all those modding stuffs such as rooting. I've been updating my phone via OTA and its being stable and functional cos I've left all those intricacies of modding.
I feel when one needs to start doing all those modding is when your phone is outdated and no more updated by xiaomi then you can update via custom ROM and all that.
My 2 cent opinion though and google will help alot of people who may find it necessary to go into tinkering with their phones but for me that my phone is still in xiaomi update programme I won't touch the bootloader. Am using a Chinese version too and they are very sensitive to being easily bricked if you make mistakes.

New update: I was called to say there is no link between unlocked bootloader and bricking after OTA, now some of us bought phones that already have modified ROMs which the vendor later relocked the bootloader, in this case, you'll definitely run into problems if you update via OTA. The question is how do you know yours is official, that is where the Chinese versions are the best especially for my own model.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
genius43:

actual link please
thankyu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
WHO CAN STOP THE KING OF CLAY?

ALL HAIL RAFAEL NADAL.

12 FRENCH OPEN GRAND SLAM CHAMPION, AND COUNTING.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
vickthorious:

actual link please
thankyu

http://radio.garden/live

Just search London, there are tons of options to choose from, New York city too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
1000angstroms:

I feel the bricking phones were the ones that were rooted, of course it means they have unlocked bootloader and other mods installed.
I locked my bootloader infact reflashed my redmi 6 pro with a fresh ROM when I tried all those XDA forum modding and wanted to run into problems.
If you want a stable xiaomi phone and hassle free OTA updatea, don't tamper with its bootloader via unlocking and all those modding stuffs such as rooting. I've been updating my phone via OTA and its being stable and functional cos I've left all those intricacies of modding.
I feel when one needs to start doing all those modding is when your phone is outdated and no more updated by xiaomi then you can update via custom ROM and all that.
My 2 cent opinion though and google will help alot of people who may find it necessary to go into tinkering with their phones but for me that my phone is still in xiaomi update programme I won't touch the bootloader. Am using a Chinese version too and they are very sensitive to being easily bricked if you make mistakes.

I repeat, there's no relationship between unlocked bootloader and OTA update. The guy who bricked his phone had a locked bootloader.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Tucker18:

Surulere

Cheeeeeeeeeee... Was thinking naw around ikeja before... I for just come block u

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mustiboy:
I wish I could, but the songs are very large. Usher alone na 191 songs from 12 albums.
I wish this app dey write lyrics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.