Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9279674 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kingpeter404:
that GCAM of a thing is a digital camera on its own sometimes I wonder if the gcam removed my own camera and replaced its own at the back of my phone
nairaland reduced the quality

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
aint nothing extraordinary about a30's disply...i have handled the fone and i can bodly say that my bro's huawei y9 2019's display is way brighter than u pple's amoled on a30......compare redmi k20' pro's display to a30's and see the clear difference yet both have the same resolution and amoled
A30 is an entry mid range, k20 is likened a high mid range or flagship killer. There money no be the same too. But that deosnt mean a30 isn't good. Its a nice alternative to redmi if you want to have a second set like i do..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
please let us rise on our feet as we sing the HAPPYBIRTHDAY song for everyone on this thread doing birthday today
genius43, give us C sharp on the piano
ikon360 drum du du pa dudu du papar
oya lets sing

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to una,
happy birthday to all of youuuu
happy birthday to you
now where is our cake
now where is our cake
now where is our cake brodas
now where is our cake
long life and prosperity.....
bilikiiii , suleee grin

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kingpeter404:
that GCAM of a thing is a digital camera on its own sometimes I wonder if the gcam removed my own camera and replaced its own at the back of my phone

Google redefined Mobile photography with their digital computational photography. After pushing your camera hardware to its limits then the digital algorithm does the rest. Another maker that have tried in that aspect is Nokia with the Nokia 9 and the Huawei Mate and P series. Samsung are trying but their software is letting their hardware down

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
please let us rise on our feet as we sing the HAPPYBIRTHDAY song for everyone on this thread doing birthday today
oya lets sing

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to una,
happy birthday to you
now where is our cake
now where is our cake
now where is our cake
bilikiiii , suleee grin
grin funny
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kingpeter404:

Your default camera can do better than this

This was taken with stock camera, I reduced the resolution to upload

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
2kurupt:

Tel em. Even with the right speeds the guy has to be on his phone ALL day i.e. 24 whole hours.

How practicable is that? undecided
Not just being on the devices o, downloading/streaming non-stop at the said speed, no time to search o. Issokay. Well, like I said, no fight cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kingpeter404:
the power of hdr enhanced
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
i swear to GOD, i ave only seen xiaomi phone once in my life. na for nairaland i dey hear and see am.

Same here until I introduce two people and ever since they keep thanking me...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
PaulThor:

I rather fortified my house. These are cultists, they always come back to haunt those who hunt them..
For me to reach that conclusion, then know that it's for the best.
If your abode can't give you peace of mind, then It's about time you reconsidered your place of abode if it's changeable. That's what I did too & it's about the best decision I've made this year.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
lol. so far the phone dey serve no shaking. i no no wetin naija dey produce

This is what they don't seem to understand o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jheypeel(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
How real is this mi a1 deal
Is it brand new or refurbished? Please respond ASAP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seanwilliam(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
olayinkajnr:

This is what they don't seem to understand o.
if xiaomi proves it worth, it will soon be in vogue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
oya lets sing

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to una,
happy birthday to you
now where is our cake
now where is our cake
now where is our cake
bilikiiii , suleee grin
Dude you have issues and your issues have issues.
If it's anty Fibonacci2526 that is doing birthday at least airtime for fly but all these fellows... Well God dey sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kingpeter404:
I took some pictures of my colleague at the office, dude was so stunned he wore his wig and gown and told me to snap his "official" call to bar pictures. Even with how WhatsApp kills pictures his family still marveled at how stunning the pictures were
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seanwilliam(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
PaulThor:

A30 is an entry mid range, k20 is likened a high mid range or flagship killer. There money no be the same too. But that deosnt mean a30 isn't good. Its a nice alternative to redmi if you want to have a second set like i do..
you are trying to be offensive and defensive, attacking and proctecting, faulting and praising at the same time. you are suffering from vital indecision. no offense sir

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
2kurupt:

If your abode can't give you peace of mind, then It's about time you reconsidered your place of abode if it's changeable. That's what I did too & it's about the best decision I've made this year.
Best solutions are always very expensive, Sir.. I have been planning towards that..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
genius43:

yeah but gcam will definitely still beat it thats twilight picture right? Gcam HDR will give it dark mode and the sun light won't be more saturated but it will be moderate respect GCAM

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
the power of hdr enhanced
nope bro this is ordinary HDR not the enhanced
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
you are trying to be offensive and defensive, attacking and proctecting, faulting and praising at the same time. you are suffering from vital indecision. no offense sir
There is nothing of that nature. I use redmi, I use Samsung. I state both the strengths and the weaknesses of the phones. If giving a balanced view is 'suffering from vital indecision', then you have a lot to learn about flexibility and balance..

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ovems(f): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
IKON360:

I use Redmi note 7, let me tell you the issues I have with the phone,
1. The speaker is so fantastic, I wonder what Xiaomi would accomplish if they had used stereo speakers
2. The display is very good for IPS an LCD display.
3. The camera with and without Gcam will make your head turnioniown, its freaking exceptional for the price.
4. My battery is good enough, takes me a whole day on 70% charge average to light usage
5. Gaming isn't bad, phone can handle light games effectively and heavier games moderately
6. And any other issue can be resolved by asking Genius43
Hahahahahahahaha! I like these issues you are having with the phone. I hope to have them too.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by onecornerboy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
IKON360:

The speaker is surprisingly good, in fact too many things surprised me about the phone

seconded
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
PaulThor:

Best solutions are always very expensive, Sir.. I have been planning towards that..
Quite true, all the best bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
IKON360:

Dude you have issues and your issues have issues.
If it's anty Fibonacci2526 that is doing birthday at least airtime for fly but all these fellows... Well God dey sha
for fibo birthday ehn, i no want card ,na her redmi 6 i go collect grin
Card da Las Las it's guest da will load it cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
genius43:

are you in the north, why is d sun big like that grin
I don't know if it's just me,or this picture looks like GTA sanandreas wink

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ovems(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
genius43:

It is very user friendly. You don't need to root to enjoy your device. As for the issues they are isolated and most atimes they get solved with software updates.
OK. Thanks. I noticed your moniker as one of these who is always quick to give assistance. Thank you! What about the issue of Chinese version having more advantage (so to say) or changing your location to India in order to assess certain apps/themes ? I know they is always a solution to these issues but I just had to ask if it was user friendly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
vickthorious:

add ur selfie na
happy birthday to yu
more to celebrate in health strength and wealth
tried adding some pics but
i just don't know how to do it on nairaland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Happy birthday.
thanks mrs pretty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
happppyyy birthdayyy ooo
thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Elslim:

Happy birthday woo... Redmi k20 pro fall on you grin
baba i swear i fit cry for this your comment
baba GOD go throw oneplus 7plus from heaven
infact eh go land for inside your empty pot
thanks gee
that phone is really on my mind

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
parksg:
Now, that's how you announce your BD.. Happy twentieth birthday mate, may it be a blast and the best birthday yet. BTW I like my rice fried with turkey and lots of vegetables. Can't fit scream.
Then again the salad shouldn't be too creamy.
thanks bro
am really grateful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
madgoat:

Birthday mate smiley
upon all the people i sabi for this group nah mad goat be my birthday mate
baba god whyyyyyyy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.