Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9355891 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:
Ok I fixed the Gmail not showing notifications. Thanks at Lordchiz and the other wonderful young man that helped.

How did you fix yours?
Ikon360
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2019
2kurupt:

Chrome on Android remains the most complete browser in my opinion. Google has ironed out most of its earlier deficiencies that should come as basic features
There other good browsers like
1. Brave Browser.. More like chrome but with no ads
2. Samsung browser
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2019
CitySect1:

Putting on battery saver turns off your sync which makes it difficult for other applications to push notifications to your phone. use the normal mode and u will see the difference

I deactivated my battery saver and I asked 2 of my siblings to send me texts via Gmail...yet nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:
Ok I fixed the Gmail not showing notifications. Thanks at Lordchiz and the other wonderful young man that helped.
how please....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2019
elantraceey:

I was so wrong, it's just day old and the difference is glaring, my next phone must be 6gb ram and above o .
How's ur experience like??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2019
Kingpeter404:
he had already complained about it in a previous video of the S4
is that not Infinix s4?is it the same as phantom 9??
The nibba just saw players floating and did not even utter anything grin..
Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2019
It is not a problem of restriction I think. My battery saver is off

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2019
how much is redmi note 7 64gb ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by teeboyAkin(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2019
nwaobitex:
can't watch anything says my Device ain't certified cry
Same thing I see on mine Google certified device, pls were you able to get a solution to this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phobos19: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:

Check if there is data restriction for Google Services Framework. If there is, toggle it on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Plz ammi need of xiaomi redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Plz am in need of xiaomi redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2019
cypher01:
Hi bosses, I want to join the Mi team. So i have $118(paypal). Can i get a redmi of 3Gig, 32gig rom. If yes, i will transfer to the seller's paypal account. Please help bosses. Gracias

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2019
seaboyzen:
Plz am in need of xiaomi redmi 7
its available
CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order for it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ErnyyBobo: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:

I deactivated my battery saver and I asked 2 of my siblings to send me texts via Gmail...yet nothing.

I had same problems of Gmail pushing new mail to my notification.. please check your Gmail and confirm if you have up to four labels there??

Like primary, update, forum, social, promotions??

Until I applied some settings before I now get notifications every time.

Open your Gmail app goto settings. Click on your Gmail account you will see inbox category.. open it then untick labels you see there like Social, promotion, update and the rest.

It means your mails will now come into one inbox unlike before.. and you will get notifications immediately..

Please try this and give feedback..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dakid9(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2019
jinbility:
how much is redmi note 7 64gb ?
cc: noobody,ifedith
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Lovexme:

It's looking very, very good so far. Sound output is smooth and the attention to details on the sound output is cool. The battery is a beast!

Been using it since 11am and it just drop a bar. That's over 7 hours of continuous usage and it's barely dropped half way.

The build is actually sturdy and it hangs perfectly on the ear.

So far so good...

Can I get a picture of this one and a link? I need me a nice earpiece

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
I posted this yesterday with pictures and Everybody looked the other way, if it's to praise this device to high heavens now you will see 200 likes. They'll say, yeah, it's better than Samsung S10. Xiaomi rocks bla bla bla, Value for money etc. But here is the revered device having an Issue and the so called people marketing this device will not see it now. Thunder Fire anybody that Cajoled me to get this device. It shall never be well with you and your family. Also all those that see no faults in Xiaomi devices, it shall never be well with you.
Because of phone, you are saying it shall not be well with people? To me that's too harsh and uncultured. Why not throw your phone inside the river to show how angry and frustrated you are..
If life show you, you won't have the time to be insulting people just because of a phone you bought with your money...

20 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:
your synchronization settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2019
teeboyAkin:

Same thing I see on mine Google certified device, pls were you able to get a solution to this

One solution is to root
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

Because of phone, you are saying it shall not be well with people? To me that's too harsh and uncultured. Why not throw your phone inside the river to show how angry and frustrated you are..
If life show you, you won't have the time to be insulting people just because of a phone you bought with your money...

You get time o

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:

Check sms permissions or check default sms app or check message center number or clear cache of sms app (you'll lose all sms here)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:

It is enabled. I guess you miss something like this, then I do not get any but I am most particular about my Gmail account.
Yet I never get any notification from my Gmail.

Check sync settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

2. Samsung browser
Yep brave is good too but cant sync my data from google
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
I posted this yesterday with pictures and Everybody looked the other way, if it's to praise this device to high heavens now you will see 200 likes. They'll say, yeah, it's better than Samsung S10. Xiaomi rocks bla bla bla, Value for money etc. But here is the revered device having an Issue and the so called people marketing this device will not see it now. Thunder Fire anybody that Cajoled me to get this device. It shall never be well with you and your family. Also all those that see no faults in Xiaomi devices, it shall never be well with you.
As if anybody forced you to buy the phone.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

2. Samsung browser
I use Kiwi browser and that browser is awesome, it's the only browser I use and it's even synced to my chrome even though I don't use Chrome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2019
ErnyyBobo:

I had same problems of Gmail pushing new mail to my notification.. please check your Gmail and confirm if you have up to four labels there??

I only have primary, social and promotions

ErnyyBobo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2019
IamNegro and Mizik
This is what I did

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ErnyyBobo: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:

I only have primary, social and promotions

ErnyyBobo

Until I applied some settings before I now get notifications every time.

Open your Gmail app goto settings. Click on your Gmail account you will see inbox category.. open it then untick labels you see there like Social, promotion, update and the rest.

It means your mails will now come into one inbox unlike before.. and you will get notifications immediately..

Please try this and give feedback

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2019
My Thanks to everyone who assisted me. The problem with the notification of my Gmail was my sync setting. It was set to WiFi only, and I just disabled that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Earlystar698(m), DestinyToRule(m), jameslojohn(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.