Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357733 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2019
awesome99:
I doubt this item can ship to Nigeria. Check it's ship able/method of shipping and the cost of shipping

Seems everyone has forgotten the K20 Launch Prices
I did calculation for K20 Pro at time of Launch it was approx 135K for 6/128GB

So why doubt K20 6/128 for 120K, grin

Official standard is approx that price
Another store

In addition these store already add profit

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingsaeedibn: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
I posted this yesterday with pictures and Everybody looked the other way, if it's to praise this device to high heavens now you will see 200 likes. They'll say, yeah, it's better than Samsung S10. Xiaomi rocks bla bla bla, Value for money etc. But here is the revered device having an Issue and the so called people marketing this device will not see it now. Thunder Fire anybody that Cajoled me to get this device. It shall never be well with you and your family. Also all those that see no faults in Xiaomi devices, it shall never be well with you.

Guy easy na.. Why cursing.. Does this thread looks like customer care thread

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

Because of phone, you are saying it shall not be well with people? To me that's too harsh and uncultured. Why not throw your phone inside the river to show how angry and frustrated you are..
If life show you, you won't have the time to be insulting people just because of a phone you bought with your money...

Funny enough, elantraceey replied him with a solution almost immediately, guess he missed that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Dam5reey:

Seems everyone has forgotten the K20 Launch Prices
I did calculation for K20 Pro at time of Launch it was approx 135K for 6/128GB

So why doubt K20 6/128 for 120K, grin

Official standard is approx that price
Another store

In addition these store already add profit
check cost of shipping bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2019
awesome99:
check cost of shipping bro

Do you need to ship undecided, when Xiaomi is bringing it to Nigeria for you. Just wait till next week.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

Because of phone, you are saying it shall not be well with people? To me that's too harsh and uncultured. Why not throw your phone inside the river to show how angry and frustrated you are..
If life show you, you won't have the time to be insulting people just because of a phone you bought with your money...
Yeah right. hope I've gotten the attention I needed. No one owes another a thing, I noticed you people don't like it when someone mentions an issue with a xiaomi device. Make Una Continue, this thread go soon cast.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:

As if anybody forced you to buy the phone.
seriously I no talk say the phone no get problems o but for me ehn I am always happy I got this phone at its price range cuz you won't see any phone better than it at this price maybe later in the future o but for now not yet one of my guy who bought A20 newly is already planning to sell it again reason best known to him who knows what he saw
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Kingpeter404:
seriously I no talk say the phone no get problems o but for me ehn I am always happy I got this phone at its price range cuz you won't see any phone better than it at this price maybe later in the future o but for now not yet one of my guy who bought A20 newly is already planning to sell it again reason best known to him who knows what he saw

Which A20?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2019
zainkay:
Manners maketh man, kid!
Grandfather well-done
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheBulusNotes(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Please where can I buy a xiaomi phone in Kaduna

Their service centre is not opened yet in Mangal plaza
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2019
GrandMufti:

You get time o

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2019
GrandMufti:

Which A20?
Samsung galaxy A20
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2019
Dam5reey:

Do you need to ship undecided, when Xiaomi is bringing it to Nigeria for you. Just wait till next week.
my guess as right, the shipping fee is exorbitant. It should make up for the cheap price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2019
awesome99:
my guess as right, the shipping fee is exorbitant. It should make up for the cheap price

Here we Go again, grin

So because Macebyland is not in Lagos, and I have to paid for shipping to Lagos mean he will reduce the price?

More reason he has to have a location in Lagos as well, so shipping cost won't reduce his sales.

Abeg let Xiaomi Nigeria post prices on there Facebook page, I'm tired of argument
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

Seriously bro, some people are natural stupid.

Sometimes I get annoyed whenever I can't get to spank people like that guy.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2019
Dam5reey:

The pictures you saw was Mi 9 and not K20 Mi 9T, All information can't be take serious, the person claimed he spoke with a agent.
Exactly, the agent can't be taken this seriously too until somebody buys from there. We've had instances where agents of business are either unaware of what their organizations offer or deliberately give out false info just to drive traffic.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Dam5reey:

Here we Go again, grin

So because Macebyland is not in Lagos, and I have to paid for shipping to Lagos mean he will reduce the price?

More reason he has to have a location in Lagos as well, so shipping cost won't reduce his sales.

Abeg let Xiaomi Nigeria post prices on there Facebook page, I'm tired of argument

Oga mi, na rn7 you dey use and shey na aex u still dey?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2019
seaboyzen:
Plz am in need of xiaomi redmi 7
Chat me up on 08062907289. Available in Lagos and Port Harcourt. Can be waybilled anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2019
TheBulusNotes:
Please where can I buy a xiaomi phone in Kaduna

Their service centre is not opened yet in Mangal plaza

Cc: Lordchiz, help this brethren with direction to where you bought yours
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2019
If you play PUBG this is a group for us just join up with those who play PUBG just chat me up I'll send you the link
Whatsapp no 08140489796

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2019
macbeyland:

Exactly, the agent can't be taken this seriously too until somebody buys from there. We've had instances where agents of business are either unaware of what their organizations offer or deliberately give out false info just to drive traffic.

I will be going to pointek at Abuja, today I will make more enquiries when I get there

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Kingpeter404:
Leave that Diego okponu, even if nobody replied your question, the correct thing is to ask it again. Or check Google. That one came here and was making noise, I thought he would throw the phone away na why is he still keeping it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
Yeah right. hope I've gotten the attention I needed. No one owes another a thing, I noticed you people don't like it when someone mentions an issue with a xiaomi device. Make Una Continue, this thread go soon cast.

Is that why you cursed?

That's too shallow of you o. You needed help, @elantracy replied you immediately but you didn't see that and the next thing you did was curse?

You need to grow up bro. Seriously.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:
IamNegro and Mizik
This is what I did

Ya fonts bruh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:

Lemme download it and see. If it doesn't satisfy me, I'll appear in your dream
Lol, i Don enter..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2019
mykelshowz:
old how ddyu change ur nav bars

It is the theme I am using
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2019
waleyp:
yeah thanks i tried calling their lines yesterday but i dont think they have active line sha, just wanted to check if they have in t in stock, i no fit waste money for transport or dey find the phone outlets in ibadan.

Ordinary search, you no fit do
IBADAN:
Plot 125, golden age plaza, adjacent ANCE building, magazine road, Jericho Ibadan.

And yes they have it in stock.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
I'm replying you with Samsung A30. So what where you saying again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2019
Opistorincos:

I get cane wey you fit hold as you dey go appear for ihn dream grin
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:
IamNegro and Mizik
This is what I did

I have done it already. Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2019
MrGokay:

Ya fonts bruh
On theme app search for aafont and then look for Naughty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) (5431) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.