Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357812 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dakid9(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

Because of phone, you are saying it shall not be well with people? To me that's too harsh and uncultured. Why not throw your phone inside the river to show how angry and frustrated you are..
If life show you, you won't have the time to be insulting people just because of a phone you bought with your money...

i really dont understand people on cyberspace really,people should know that:

first off: how can anybody reply with a solution when they haven't experienced the said problem before or when they dont have a solution? the complain on opera, i have also being experiencing such with my opera mini recently,and have being looking for ways to solve it myself,but no solutions yet but i will keep looking for solution.

secondly: people here need to know, nobody on here is employed(that am aware of) directly to xiaomi company,we all are end users trying to help eachother out,so dont feel obligated to get a reply everytime,if nobody can solve your problem here.

thirdly: all of us gat our own private lifes and hustles,and you cant expect everyone to be glued online 24/7 ,na xiaomi customer service be this?

personally have being a ghost reader up till last month,that i decided to help once awhile in cases i could be of help, RN7 is the first xiaomi product i will use too, but i read and knew alot of things about MIUI,xiaomi phones even before laying my hands on one.

my talk done dey much,its cool to ask questions but please lets be civilized about it, we aint in the stone age, we are humans and everyone needs respect in any sphere of life(online or offline),abuse,insults, and curses are not necessary at all.

please lets all be guided!!! peace out

33 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
I posted this yesterday with pictures and Everybody looked the other way, if it's to praise this device to high heavens now you will see 200 likes. They'll say, yeah, it's better than Samsung S10. Xiaomi rocks bla bla bla, Value for money etc. But here is the revered device having an Issue and the so called people marketing this device will not see it now. Thunder Fire anybody that Cajoled me to get this device. It shall never be well with you and your family. Also all those that see no faults in Xiaomi devices, it shall never be well with you.
Manners maketh man, kid!

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dakid9(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:
My Thanks to everyone who assisted me. The problem with the notification of my Gmail was my sync setting. It was set to WiFi only, and I just disabled that.

enjoy your device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2019
ErnyyBobo:

I had same problems of Gmail pushing new mail to my notification.. please check your Gmail and confirm if you have up to four labels there??

Like primary, update, forum, social, promotions??

Until I applied some settings before I now get notifications every time.

Open your Gmail app goto settings. Click on your Gmail account you will see inbox category.. open it then untick labels you see there like Social, promotion, update and the rest.

It means your mails will now come into one inbox unlike before.. and you will get notifications immediately..

Please try this and give feedback

Let me check this out and get back to you. Ernnybobo

Thank you. It worked

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dafuturis(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
I posted this yesterday with pictures and Everybody looked the other way, if it's to praise this device to high heavens now you will see 200 likes. They'll say, yeah, it's better than Samsung S10. Xiaomi rocks bla bla bla, Value for money etc. But here is the revered device having an Issue and the so called people marketing this device will not see it now. Thunder Fire anybody that Cajoled me to get this device. It shall never be well with you and your family. Also all those that see no faults in Xiaomi devices, it shall never be well with you.

Lolz.
This certainly is the drama for this Saturday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Opistorincos:

Can I get a picture of this one and a link? I need me a nice earpiece

NGN 6,472.90 57%OFF | Mpow Flame 2 Bluetooth 5.0 Earphone IPX7 Waterproof Wireless Headphone With 13 Hours Playtime Noise Canceling Mic Sport Earphone
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/PO6d9j2

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:

I use Kiwi browser and that browser is awesome, it's the only browser I use and it's even synced to my chrome even though I don't use Chrome
Yes kiwi is great. I tried it once but it didn't really meet my needs. My default now is Samsung Internet. But can't be synced across platform though.. However it still work well with Google..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2019
2kurupt:

I dey tell you. Person can't come & be cramming website details upandan
when it comes to downloading uc browser is the best
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2019
macbeyland:

My point exactly is that on their website, it's the 6/64gb that's there for the advertised price.

The pictures you saw was Mi 9 and not K20 Mi 9T, All information can't be take serious, the person claimed he spoke with a agent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Dam5reey:

What exactly is your point?

We know the story of Note 7

Aosp on which phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2019
fibonacci2526:

This your theory of inferior parts though, do you have any proof regarding it?
nahhhh but it somehow duh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2019
Dakid9:

i really dont understand people on cyberspace really,people should know that:

first off: how can anybody reply with a solution when they haven't experienced the said problem before or when they dont have a solution? the complain on opera, i have also being experiencing such with my opera mini recently,and have being looking for ways to solve it myself,but no solutions yet but i will keep looking for solution.

secondly: people here need to know, nobody on here is employed(that am aware of) directly to xiaomi company,we all are end users trying to help eachother out,so dont feel obligated to get a reply everytime,if nobody can solve your problem here.

thirdly: all of us gat our own private lifes and hustles,and you cant expect everyone to be glued online 24/7 ,na xiaomi customer service be this?

personally have being a ghost reader up till last month,that i decided to help once awhile in cases i could be of help, RN7 is the first xiaomi product i will use too, but i read and knew alot of things about MIUI,xiaomi phones even before laying my hands on one.

my talk done dey much,its cool to ask questions but please lets be civilized about it, we aint in the stone age, we are humans and everyone needs respect in any sphere of life(online or offline),abuse,insults, and curses are not necessary at all.

please lets all be guided!!! peace out
I don't even use here to solve my problems. I use YouTube. If YouTube fails then I use miui forums before coming here.. And when I don't get my answers, I don't descend and insult people over that. In fact here has helped me more in topics unrelated with xiaomi.. Cos me no dey for all the bootloader, gcam stuffs..

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:

Oga, uninstall and reinstall the apps and stop yarning dust jare.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2019
adamix:

Yep brave is good too but cant sync my data from google
Yes, thats true.. But their ads blocking is top notch.. I use Samsung Internet now though...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2019
fantilopezzy:
when it comes to downloading uc browser is the best
ADM Pro is better than UC browser for downloading

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Diegobonito:
update all ur apps on google play store and the problem will solve.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

Yes kiwi is great. I tried it once but it didn't really meet my needs. My default now is Samsung Internet. But can't be synced across platform though.. However it still work well with Google..
I like Kiwi, it blocks most ads not all and it's quite nice too. My only problem is that ADM doesn't intercept downloads again. I found out it's a general problem from ADM

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dreydoe(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2019
genius43:

You can't get the fakes on Amazon. That is where you should look
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Dam5reey:

What exactly is your point?

We know the story of Note 7

I doubt this item can ship to Nigeria. Check if it's ship able/method of shipping and the cost of shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:

I like Kiwi, it blocks most ads not all and it's quite nice too. My only problem is that ADM doesn't intercept downloads again. I found out it's a general problem from ADM
Why not give samsung Internet a try.. It has over a billion downloads on play store..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by teeboyAkin(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2019
GrandMufti:

One solution is to root
okay thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:

If the service is opened( the icon is showing in status bar), it will intercept it, even copying a download link.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Mizik:
I'm not happy about this o...
How can i be having less than 2gb ram available out of 4gb...
even me on my old nokai X5 ,I get 2.1gb free out of 3gb on ,redmi note 7 it's different..I dey wait custom ROM make I leave this miui
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dakid9(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

I don't even use here to solve my problems. I use YouTube. If YouTube fails then I use miui forums before coming here.. And when I don't get my answers, I don't descend and insult people over that. In fact here has helped me more in topics unrelated with xiaomi.. Cos me no dey for all the bootloader, gcam stuffs..

abi na,simple stuv fa

well,not all smart phone users are smart sa wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2019
Lovexme:

NGN 6,472.90 57%OFF | Mpow Flame 2 Bluetooth 5.0 Earphone IPX7 Waterproof Wireless Headphone With 13 Hours Playtime Noise Canceling Mic Sport Earphone
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/PO6d9j2

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:
My Thanks to everyone who assisted me. The problem with the notification of my Gmail was my sync setting. It was set to WiFi only, and I just disabled that.

Nice to hear,
Whereas some is acting like a kid, You have issue say the issue in order to get assistance.

I love to share stories grin

Someone bought Nokia X6, But had issues with contact not showing on WhatsApp. Another person in the office said he is not experiencing such, the first the I heard is Help me check if the phone I bought is original, that's an average Nigerian mentality, I said see your phone has updates waiting, that means it's original.

I collected the phone checked all the sync all ok, I had to import all contacts from Sim in order to display, then all works, the person who set the phone up didn't do much.

Lessons, Be humble enough to admit the issue is perculiar to you as long as this complain was not posted by another person, mind you we have over 2000 users of Redmi note 7 here online..

State your issue and you will get assistance..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:

You welcome, enjoy your device

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2019
iamNegro:
It is not a problem of restriction I think. My battery saver is off
old how ddyu change ur nav bars
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2019
adamix:

If the service is opened( the icon is showing in status bar), it will intercept it, even copying a download link.
Oh I didn't know that. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2019
PaulThor:

Why not give samsung Internet a try.. It has over a billion downloads on play store..
Lemme download it and see. If it doesn't satisfy me, I'll appear in your dream

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:

ADM Pro is better than UC browser for downloading
Most time true.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2019
IKON360:

Lemme download it and see. If it doesn't satisfy me, I'll appear in your dream

I get cane wey you fit hold as you dey go appear for ihn dream grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Meister(m), daddio(m), monshow25(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.