Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9276266 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
enoch273:

I once asked you for the name of your themes and you gladly ignored me, it's all good. Thanks.
It's iPhone x theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Drizzle007:

That is it... Change it to system sounds

Finally got it.... The default was system sound.... I put it on mic and it made sound

Thanks alot bro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
BoboKush:

Finally got it.... The default was system sound.... I put it on mic and it made sound

Thanks alot bro

Oh good.. was about to send alot of screenshots

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
dahgifted:
ALLEGEDLY, DEBUNK.

Please sorry for derailing can someone please explain the above words in a simple way for me am finding it hard to comprehend the meaning and secondly i need suggestions of offline dictionary that explains and break down words.
Search for vocapture on Google play store, is the best offline dictionary for me safe for the ads

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
fantilopezzy:
y9prime hv ips lcd panel

See me thinking it was AMOLED... It's a good IPS panel sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
enoch273:

I once asked you for the name of your themes and you gladly ignored me, it's all good. Thanks.
That guy no dey reply mention, I think it's green mask
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
After the debacle of Huawei y9prime vs RN7, peace has returned to this thread... But some of you people dey fall hands big time, people I look up to for that matter, but no problem, use any phone you want nobody is stopping you, but dont just hurl insults, it cheapens you.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

We are comparing phones of same calibre with brand better than xiaomi.. That's my point.. Xiaomi of course is a good brand and worthy of every peny spent.. But still, can't say it's all better than huawei and Samsung .. The way some people here banter other brands to support xiaomi is very sad..

Truth be told .. Huawei and Samsung are way better than xiaomi..

And of course your point is taken..
u still don't get it, u said that u understood his viewpoint but here ure throwing it right back at his face. undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Drizzle007:

dont send screenshots just give a written guide to where one can find those settings for screen recorder on a Xiaomi phone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
jboixxx:

It's iPhone x theme

The purpose of you replying ve been defeated. I know it's an iPhone themes, I asked the exact name, abeg forget am abeg.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
zainkay:
That guy no dey reply mention, I think it's green mask

You dey mind am, he believes he is a body of knowledge, I don lock up.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Drizzle007:

Yes thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
My phone don spoil o this time last week I applied for bootloader unlock, only for me to do it again today and they extended it.. Is it because I always change my sim??

Someone should pls help me with xiaomi care number or mail address.. I'm so sad right now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mckandre:
u still don't get it, u said that u understood his viewpoint but here ure throwing it right back at his face. undecided

Nah.. Only stating my point too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
enoch273:

The purpose of you replying ve been defeated. I know it's an iPhone themes, I asked the exact name, abeg forget am abeg.

the exact iPhone theme is iPhone X.
I don't know what's up but I remembered you asked some weeks ago truly and he said he made mention of it when I later asked him some weeks back. It's either na oversight or he thought he'd answered.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Now it's saying phone not bound to this device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
mykelshowz:
My phone don spoil o this time last week I applied for bootloader unlock, only for me to do it again today and they extended it.. Is it because I always change my sim??

Someone should pls help me with xiaomi care number or mail address.. I'm so sad right now
how does your phone spoil now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
mykelshowz:

Just wait the time out... There's nothing that you can do about the timeframe. Change of SIM has nothing to do with it and by the way, Wetin do your phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ehimzy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anyone else here with the Mi 9T??

Abeg drop review
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ehimzy:
Anyone else here with the Mi 9T??

Abeg drop review

Review plenty for YouTube
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Igemburg(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
nolie:

Has it been used,cos u saying new

Brand new, sealed!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anyone with a link with the best Gcam port for the Mi9?

I noticed that the Gcam photos I took with the Pocophone F1 I was using previously are a lot better than the photos my Mi9 are taking right now. Especially the night mode photos.

I have 3 different ports downloaded and they all have different outputs. They are all also extremely buggy unlink my experience with the Pocophone F1.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
jboixxx:

Just wait the time out... There's nothing that you can do about the timeframe. Change of SIM has nothing to do with it and by the way, Wetin do your phone?
all my accounts are not bounds to the device... Even one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
sureteeboy:
Selfie with my Redmi Note 5. grin Team Redmi Note 5 till 2020 grin grin

Edit. - Nairaland don spoil the picture sha. Chai sad

oga reduce ur saturation, see as ur face be like say u rub am turmeric. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steryj(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
I just got my Redni 7 two days ago, few hours later I got an update. Pls can I go ahead with the update?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
lagosboy3:
Anyone with a link with the best Gcam port for the Mi9?

I noticed that the Gcam photos I took with the Pocophone F1 I was using previously are a lot better than the photos my Mi9 are taking right now. Especially the night mode photos.

I have 3 different ports downloaded and they all have different outputs. They are all also extremely buggy unlink my experience with the Pocophone F1.

Latest release from Xtreme
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6_1_021_xcam6_beta6.apk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
steryj:
I just got my Redni 7 two days ago, few hours later I got an update. Pls can I go ahead with the update?
yes

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nltaliban(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Someone please gimme link to gcam for Redmi 7. Not note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
IKON360:
After the debacle of Huawei y9prime vs RN7, peace has returned to this thread... But some of you people dey fall hands big time, people I look up to for that matter, but no problem, use any phone you want nobody is stopping you, but dont just hurl insults, it cheapens you.

Thou some brand are better than others no doubt about it..

But what some people fail to realize is that we use phone for different things and we tends to love some certain things in smartphone. ... Some are after good camera. Some is amoled screen...

My own is battery.... I will pick a phone with best battery even if na tecno

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baddestguyp(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
acekid109:
you forgot to mention the 50w fast charge that redmi 7 comes with, redmi 7 and that mad display on redmi 7, redmi any day anytime ,who is oneplus
is this a joke
One plus 7 pro is literally the best phone of 2019...performance and price...
Okay, u guys trolling i guess
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FENZY24(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Who knows where xaomi phones are repaired in imo state, my back camera screen is cracked and I want to change it.. is it possible to be chamdeg?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
FENZY24:
Who knows where xaomi phones are repaired in imo state, my back camera screen is cracked and I want to change it.. is it possible to be chamdeg?
your best bet is to order from AliExpress, redmi note 7 own is pretty easy to fix. What model is yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.