Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9174580 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
organism3:

lol..which one dey last pls
just to read and game
Go for Chuwi. I used Chuwi Hi8 Air for a yr b4 selling it. I have another one now Chuwi H10 Air although bought recently in April. No issue so far
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
atheistandproud:

Nope. Never heard the name before. To avoid one chance, here are the following:

Macbeyland
Ifedith
Jboixxx

Noobody nko angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dannybanky10(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
PaulThor:

Your battery is OK... You don't have an issue...

Ok thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by giggspro(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
genius43:

Yes it does
Thankfully
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TMseabiscuit: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
I need a trusted Redmi Note 7 seller in Port Harcourt, and can deliver before Thursday...

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Keiyadosh:
I'd really love to continue using a Xiaomi after my note 5 got stolen .....but money na constraint and as a student, I cant squeeze out more than 30k...please fellow Xiaomites, what good Xiaomi fone can one ģet for 30k ? I really dont want to settle for transsion devices
redmi 7 2gb/16gb #34,000
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
TMseabiscuit:
I need a trusted Redmi Note 7 seller in Port Harcourt, and can deliver before Thursday...

Thanks

If you meet Macbeyland today you will get it today as long as it is in stock
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
happy662:
redmi 7 2gb/16gb #34,000
where can I get dat?? Please link me immediately to who is willing to sell
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Keiyadosh:
jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TMseabiscuit: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
genius43:

If you meet Macbeyland today you will get it today as long as it is in stock

Thanks, let me do just that.

do you have one? whats your honest take on the device, compared to Samsung A30, I am currently torn between this 2 device.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olomne(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Keiyadosh:

I can help you place the order, 50 percent off shipping fee!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
TMseabiscuit:

do you have one? whats your honest take on the device, compared to Samsung A30, I am currently torn between this 2 device.

Thanks
Redmi is better in speed, gcam, unlocking bootloader, better processor. A30 has a great screen and it's rather cheaper now for the 64gb version, slimmer UI.
Both have great camera
Both have 4g
Both have great battery but a30 is slightly better.
So go for your heart men.. Both are great phones...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dannybanky10(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
TMseabiscuit:

Thanks

It's up to you to decide if speed is what you want remi got you covered.
If its display Samsung wins
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daveMorris(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
olomne:

I can help you place the order, 50 percent off shipping fee!!
and that would be how much in total? I am confused sir cause I checked Jumia now and didn't see it for dat price...Can u drop ur Whatsapp no sir? I'd chat u up with my bro's fone so we.could discuss better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
happy662:
jumia
sorry sir I checked Jumia now and saw no such offer..can u send a link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TMseabiscuit: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
PaulThor:

Redmi is better in speed, gcam, unlocking bootloader, better processor. A30 has a great screen and it's rather cheaper now for the 64gb version, slimmer UI.
Both have great camera
Both have 4g
Both have great battery but a30 is slightly better.
So go for your heart men.. Both are great phones...

Thanks for this take, I have been a samsung fan boy since the day of samsung galaxy s4, my first samsung phone till samsung galaxy s7, detaching from the long relationship is really straining. basically, i need a lot of conviction, its like an addiction i swear.

thanks for your take. appreciate. if i go with my heart. i might regret it. i want peoples hinest opinion.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TMseabiscuit: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dannybanky10:

It's up to you to decide if speed is what you want remi got you covered.
If its display Samsung wins

I think I like speed a lot, but if the lag difference between the 2 can be easily ignored (split seconds difference), i think A30 is a good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Keiyadosh:

How will you get Redmi 7 2gb/16gb for 30K bros. Its 42K oh. You better dont be scammed.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don't like Xiaomi theme...

1. No listing of apps from a to z
2. No app freezer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
TMseabiscuit:

Thanks for this take, I have been a samsung fan boy since the day of samsung galaxy s4, my first samsung phone till samsung galaxy s7, detaching from the long relationship is really straining. basically, i need a lot of conviction, its like an addiction i swear.

thanks for your take. appreciate. if i go with my heart. i might regret it. i want peoples hinest opinion.
Nothing wrong in trying redmi... It's a cool buy. You won't regret it. But be sure this is your decision so if you ain't OK with it, you won't start blaming others. If it's like that, I hope you stick with Sammy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
madgoat:

How will you get Redmi 7 2gb/16gb for 30K bros. Its 42K oh. You better dont be scammed.
I checked Jumia and I saw d exact same thing so I was wondering were they saw d offer..I thought it was one of those days when Jumia agents are selling at a discount..Guess I.have to save up 17k more..datz gonna take a lot of time so maybe I'd just settle for d 7a or any transsion device available at dat price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Babaheekmat:
I don't like Xiaomi theme...

1. No listing of apps from a to z
2. No app freezer
But you have playstore.. You can download third party apps. I have never used miui launcher.. I use nova prime and its OK for me

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
PaulThor:

But you have playstore.. You can download third party apps. I have never used miui launcher.. I use nova prime and its OK for me

Third party won't let you retain your font.. even their own theme won't let you retain your font
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olomne(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Keiyadosh:
and that would be how much in total? I am confused sir cause I checked Jumia now and didn't see it for dat price...Can u drop ur Whatsapp no sir? I'd chat u up with my bro's fone so we.could discuss better

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Keiyadosh:
sorry sir I checked Jumia now and saw no such offer..can u send a link
it's out of stock now.keep on checking the page

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Third party won't let you retain your font.. even their own theme won't let you retain your font
Never knew about that.. I have never bothered to change my fonts though. Did it on a30, didn't like it so I reversed back..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rn5 going strong... Last bb before charging

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
PaulThor:

Never knew about that.. I have never bothered to change my fonts though. Did it on a30, didn't like it so I reversed back..

I love simple and dark fonts.. that's why i had to change my fonts from default..

Which phone you using bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
PaulThor:

I sha Don't like this app drawer at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
lilclin:
Rn5 going strong... Last bb before charging

What's the battery capacity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Babaheekmat:

What's the battery capacity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.