Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9296538 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
abdsamad:

I want ball too cry

Isnor fair

Wait o! @ifedith probably owes me a ball if i buy one more phone from him cos I've been such a loyal customer. Abi one free phone sef
my brother I tell them say if them nor give me that ball say I nor go buy o..... The last time I bought two Redmi Note 7 and they gave me water bottle and na babes collect them undecided... Fortunately for me as they were saying no freebies for this one naso I sight the ball begin drag am o..... Last last they just had to give me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
organism3:
does it work with nigeria sim card?
Chuwi is most wireless.maybe u try another brand like alldocube or teclast
NGN 30,589.31 50%OFF | ALLDOCUBE Iplay 8 Pro Android 9.0 Tablet PC 3G Phablet 8 Inch 800 x 1280 MT8321 quad core 2GB RAM 32GB ROM Kids Tablet GPS
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c466A4g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Enjoy bro
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
genius43:

Congratulations bro.
Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
lion king 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Those guys who've used free untrackable shipping in the past, will the P.O. call you or will it reflect on the AliExpress app?

I'm asking because someone I know bought an item 4 months back and had even counted it as bygones only for her to go pick up the ones she bought recently and Nipost pipo were bringing extra parcels too. She was surprised till she read the tags on the envelope. Lo and behold, na the old ones she had forgotten about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
confistified:
Just got the Mi 9T today from pointer and was given the xiaomi ball as a good customer...... My Redmi Note 7 128gb is up for sale... I bought it May 20... No scratches and no fault... A pouch I bought 2,500 from Ali which protects the camera is also included......... . #65,000 for it

No contact was dropped bro.
How can I buzz you up?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Where's that guy who thought members on this thread would not get redmi k20 pro because of its price?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
confistified:
I haven't started using it yet.... But the samples I handled at pointek was wow.... As soon as I copy my files to my system I would officially launch the fone for use

If you're switching from one Xiaomi phone to another just open the Mi Mover app on both phones and seat back, relax and watch it do its work. All your stuff will be intact the way they were on your old gadget.

Thank me later cool

Transferring files via PC is so old school

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
2kurupt:

If you're switching from one Xiaomi phone to another just open the Mi Mover app on both phones and seat back, relax and watch it do its work. All your stuff will be intact the way they were on your old gadget.

Thank me later cool

Including apps?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
PaulThor:

After handling both note 7 and my a30, I never regretted buying the a30. In fact, after some updates I can say that the stock camera on a30 outperforms the note 7 stock camera. I receive update almost every 3 weeks...
Unless the A30 is now better than the A50, I had the A50 for over 24 hours last week and updated to the latest version, also compared with the Redmi note 7 and the Mi 8 lite stock camera. Naxo my guy dey think say na d A50 dey better until I transfer all pics and viewed on same device. Don't be confused by the saturation of Amoled displays bro, jejely enjoy your device and don't compare it with the note 7. The only pro it has over the note 7 is the Amoled display and a dedicated sim slot.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
TMseabiscuit:

Thanks for this take, I have been a samsung fan boy since the day of samsung galaxy s4, my first samsung phone till samsung galaxy s7, detaching from the long relationship is really straining. basically, i need a lot of conviction, its like an addiction i swear.

thanks for your take. appreciate. if i go with my heart. i might regret it. i want peoples hinest opinion.

Honest opinion?!

A trial will convince you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
TMseabiscuit:

Thanks for this take, I have been a samsung fan boy since the day of samsung galaxy s4, my first samsung phone till samsung galaxy s7, detaching from the long relationship is really straining. basically, i need a lot of conviction, its like an addiction i swear.

thanks for your take. appreciate. if i go with my heart. i might regret it. i want peoples hinest opinion.

Honest opinion?

A trial will convince you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gptech:

Unless the A30 is now better than the A50, I had the A50 for over 24 hours last week and updated to the latest version, also compared with the Redmi note 7 and the Mi 8 lite stock camera. Naxo my guy dey think say na d A50 dey better until I transfer all pics and viewed on same device. Don't be confused by the saturation of Amoled displays bro, jejely enjoy your device and don't compare it with the note 7. The only pro it has over the note 7 is the Amoled display and a dedicated sim slot.

My colleague in the office owns A20 and I must say the display is very vibrant even though it's not full HD. The display on RN7 is great, but not like the Amoleds. I'm not here to start argument sha. Just an observation.

I see Amoleds becoming a standard soon sha once midrangers start carrying them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Babaheekmat:
I don't like Xiaomi theme...

1. No listing of apps from a to z
2. No app freezer
Use Poco launcher 2 then, it's Xiaomi launcher with app drawer.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dotedote: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
I need a RN7 right now
Could you hit me up on 08028552222 ?

confistified:
Just got the Mi 9T today from pointer and was given the xiaomi ball as a good customer...... My Redmi Note 7 128gb is up for sale... I bought it May 20... No scratches and no fault... A pouch I bought 2,500 from Ali which protects the camera is also included......... . #65,000 for it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
confistified:
great buy... What's your location?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Osyxcel:

My colleague in the office owns A20 and I must say the display is very vibrant even though it's not full HD. The display on RN7 is great, but not like the Amoleds. I'm not here to start argument sha. Just an observation.

I see Amoleds becoming a standard soon sha once midrangers start carrying them.
Yes ooo, it's already a standard in midrange phones, I think the next iteration of the Redmi note series at least will implement it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lenovo z6 lite is seriously on my mind,SD 710 cool,but I want to ask o,is zui ui as bad like that ?,fibonacci2526,Gptech, na u be my advisers, I have used redmi note 7 and I don't want to go back to it again simply because I have used it once, and I don't want to use redmi 7 cos it is HD+ not FHD+, though I am planning to buy redmi 7a as my second phone with this lenovo z6 lite,if u give me go ahead,because i like xiaomi phone but I don't want to buy single phone more than 60k, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gptech:

Use Poco launcher 2 then, it's Xiaomi launcher with app drawer.

It would reset my fonts to default..

I don't want to change this current font am using at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shegun010:

No contact was dropped bro.
How can I buzz you up?
SOLD
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
parksg:
great buy... What's your location?
Benin but currently in Lagos now to leave on Wednesday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Babaheekmat:

It would reset my fonts to default..

I don't want to change this current font am using at all
Is your font third party font? What's the name?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
2kurupt:

Thank me later cool

Boss I go need help in doing this o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gptech:

Is your font third party font? What's the name?

Not third party o..

Cosmic black

The worst part is that i have to reboot to apply a theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gptech:

Your opinion... My opinion....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Not third party o..

Cosmic black

The worst part is that i have to reboot to apply a theme
You are the one causing your font to revert, don't reboot to apply any theme.
See the message up there? Select 'not now' to apply the theme without affecting your font

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gptech:

You are the one causing your font to revert, don't reboot to apply any theme.

How do i apply theme without rebooting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Babaheekmat:

How do i apply theme without rebooting
Post modified, check screenshot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
See I'm not saying the samsung a30 is better than redmi note 7. I'm only saying is a nice alternative and with the constant update. I now prefer my camera to that of rn7 I bought for my sister. Samsung A series may not be perfect but we all will not deny its the best Samsung has done in the mid range segments..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FVVwTOcu9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4PMQe8yoQ
I have used two max 2 series and they both got spoilt under 2 years. Yes, I could be unlucky but let's see how lucky I am using this a30. One thing of course for samsung is durability..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Seyilome:
Lenovo z6 lite is seriously on my mind,SD 710 cool,but I want to ask o,is zui ui as bad like that ?,fibonacci2526,Gptech, na u be my advisers, I have used redmi note 7 and I don't want to go back to it again simply because I have used it once, and I don't want to use redmi 7 cos it is HD+ not FHD+, though I am planning to buy redmi 7a as my second phone with this lenovo z6 lite,if u give me go ahead,because i like xiaomi phone but I don't want to buy single phone more than 60k, thanks
It's a good buy especially considering the processor. Zui is not bad as you think it's not even bad. I think people don't like it when compared to other Android skins because it lacks some of their favorite features. I haven't used a Lenovo though since after the days of the K3 note.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
PaulThor:
See I'm not saying the samsung a30 is better than redmi note 7. I'm only saying is a nice alternative and with the constant update. I now prefer my camera to that of rn7 I bought for my sister. Samsung A series may not be perfect but we all will not deny its the best Samsung has done in the mid range segments..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FVVwTOcu9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4PMQe8yoQ
I have used two max 2 series and they both got spoilt under 2 years. Yes, I could be unlucky but let's see how lucky I am using this a30. One thing of course for samsung is durability..

When you want to repair something from the phone you go hear am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pharmtasy(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.