Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9202421 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnnyn1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Using the QCY T1 PRO
and I can boldly assure you of best sound quality..
The Airdots is too superb to not have..
Luisema4luv:
QCY T3 TWS
Who dn use this airdot,it looks sleek
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:
My phone phone bring upgrade o

Make I upgrade
theme name
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
I've been downloading this update for hours now on 4G!!!!!!!!! angry It's supposed to be 638mb but right now, more than 700mb don go and it's still on 94%

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gptech:

US $8.89 11%OFF | UiiSii HM9 Hot Selling Wired Noise Cancelling Dynamic Heavy Bass Music Metal In-ear with Mic Earphone for iphone Xiaomi Samsung
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/5ep89JeY

baba thanks... guess I'll be going for the $8... seeing some good reviews too.... i appreciate... thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
oxygenlove:
baba thanks... guess I'll be going for the $8... seeing some good reviews too.... i appreciate... thanks
Uwc. They are actually same item, just different sellers, but you can stick with the first since you're more comfortable because of the reviews plus shipping will be done via Aliexpress Standard Shipping so item is suppose to arrive within 2 weeks.
Jackossky:
Hi guys, please, what's the best Xiaomi phone I can get for less than 130k?
Mi 9T.
BoleAndFish:
I've been downloading this update for hours now on 4G!!!!!!!!! angry It's supposed to be 638mb but right now, more than 700mb don go and it's still on 94%
Leave am o grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gptech:

Leave am o grin.
.if you know...you know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yungsmart(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Omo That WhatsApp group too go make sense ooo, meaning no more difficulty in posting pictures like saying ' Nairaland reduced my picx quality', Ability to add our very oga'ss at the top (the 3 G'ss) if you know what saying, no more Error 404 since seun no wan upgrade, no more ban ban for sharing link.
But on the other hand, lack of privacy and and and and and lack of access to people like me who mostly use Freebasics ( Am sad).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
BoleAndFish:

Na wa oo

Please does this heavy update mean serious changes in UI ( in terms of new icons, better camera, new gestures ,etc,) or an upgrade to android q?

700mb + for an update is much tho...

The highest update i have installed is not up to 300mb

And i learnt it forms and occupies space in the systems memory

And is it also true that RN7s battery life starts to decline in capacity after a month of usage. And i have also seen complaints of some apps closing on its own.

And also in terms of camera doesn't the Samsung A20 have a better camera. Because most people claim that the RN7 has a wacky stock cam.

I may be wrong but based on the facts on the ground. Will it be better to settle for an Infinix or wait for the RN8 since they both are basically of the same processors. Although some claim that one outperforms the other a little bit.

Asking these questions in other to recommend the phone to friend.God bless us all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
jboixxx:

Which adapter are you using? Have you tried another cable? If you still need any of the 2 sha, Come get one or both here.

Both the adapter and the USB are follow come. The usb is torn at both end tho. I would get a new one and try tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yungsmart(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
KngGezy:

Na wa oo

Please does this heavy update mean serious changes in UI ( in terms of new icons, better camera, new gestures ,etc,) or an upgrade to android q?

And is it also true that RN7s battery life starts to decline in capacity after a month of usage. And i have also seen complaints of some apps closing on its own.

And also in terms of camera doesn't the Samsung A20 have a better camera. Because most people claim that the RN7 has a wacky stock cam.

I may be wrong but based on the facts on the ground. Will it be better to settle for an Infinix or wait for the RN8 since they both are basically of the same processors. Although some claim that one outperforms the other a little bit.

Asking these questions in other to recommend the phone to friend.God bless us all.

Buy what you want to buy, follow your heart. I always thought you are tech geek not knowing you are a complete .... no wonder your comments here are always irritating and annoying.

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jacobx007:

Its not the charger, change the USB cable, get a good one

Ok. It's torn at both ends. I'll get one and try tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baribie: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Prince202020:

Check this out.
pls can you help me with the link on where you saw it on jumia... Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sam2310(m): 1:04am On Aug 27, 2019
I just got this Redmi7 for a friend via Noobody the Oga at the top, continue the good work.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frisky008(m): 2:05am On Aug 27, 2019
The price of the app is in Naira. How can I use US Billing address?
Godvilla:
Use a US billing address.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sam2310(m): 2:17am On Aug 27, 2019
Hope this setting dey okay for redmi7 stock camera?
Genius43
Olayinkajnr
Madgoat

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:49am On Aug 27, 2019
KngGezy:

Na wa oo

My brother settle for infinix to reduce your blood pressure. No go die ontop phone matter

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:49am On Aug 27, 2019
BoleAndFish:

Next time use a download manger
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:12am On Aug 27, 2019
KngGezy:

Na wa oo

Yes you are right. Even the Galaxy A10 is better than the RN7.

Your facts that are on ground are not wrong at all Samsung fan boy.

Abeg, carry yourself comot for here. We know your type. You asked all these stupid questions that a kid will dare not ask just to discredit a brand and claiming you are asking because you want to recommend a phone to a friend. Even your previous comments here show how biased you are.

Las las, go and buy Infinix Hot 7 Pro. It's better than RN7. We don't want to hear you guys pushed to me buy Xiaomi. Leave Xiaomi to the pros and to those that loves value for money.

Who asks a question about update only to delve into comparisons later on?

You are better than this dude.

Do you even mean you've never downloaded a major android update like from android 8 to android 9? Updates that are usually between 1gb and above?

You can lie.

All these unnecessary comparisons don tire us.

A20 ko, A1 ni.

23 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ajibam: 3:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Just received update for Redmi 7

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 4:51am On Aug 27, 2019
RN7 users..... has anyone receive the new 10.3.9 update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:00am On Aug 27, 2019
nwaobitex:
which is the best and among these and their prices!?
Go for QCY T1 pro @9k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olalekank(m): 5:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Guys, please how can I hide apps on Xiaomi o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2019
yungsmart:

Buy what you want to buy, follow your heart. I always thought you are tech geek not knowing you are a complete .... no wonder your comments here are always irritating and annoying.

You think he wants to buy something.

Thank God you always come across his comments.

See how he started his post. From question about update to useless comparisons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2019
olayinkajnr:

You think he wants to buy something.

Thank God you always come across his comments.

See how he started his post. From question about update to useless comparisons.
The mad man even said "they are of the same processor", the new line they mostly use now is "RN7 has a wack (selfie) stock cam"

Who no know, no go know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2019
BoleAndFish:

Baba Bole abeg na which phone be that?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2019
hardeycute:
The mad man even said "they are of the same processor", the new line they mostly use now is "RN7 has a wack (selfie) stock cam"

Who no know, no go know

I swear. I've been monitoring his comment. He's a Samsung fan boy.

Person wey no know say even R7 processor better pass A20 process, yet come compare RN7 processor to A20 as the same thing no sabi anything.

Them say RN7 selfie cam wack, her guys dropped samples for them 2 days ago to prove otherwise even with Nairaland mad picture reduction.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2019
mindtricks:

REDMI 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2019
KngGezy:

Na wa oo

Settle for Infinix? grin grin grin grin
What do you mean by facts on the ground? I would have suggested the right brand for you but I'll rather tell you to follow your heart.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2019
mindtricks:

Redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Baribie:
my budget is 35000 to 40000 and besides other newer models are costly, thanks for ur reply and wat do u suggest.
come and take my redmi note 5 AI 4gb/64gb for 42k 08103986669 if interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.