Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9411612 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2017
I just decided to try something new and I no no when I changed my fonts to "Nuts", with that1, some two words will join together so I tried another, "Mommy" now to even identify pages I've read via opera mini is not possible. Abeg who knows any good don't for a man with vision like me suggest please, good morning house..
CC Gptech
grandmufti
rookidmart
Princetom1
Dam5reey
fibonacci2526
Noobody and everyother buddy

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2017
fibonacci2526:

LOL,e tire me my brother.
Anybody buying from Jumia, should know that they are on their own! They should read terms and conditions, plus no guarantee of global stable rom, no accessory, no opportunity to open dispute incase of wahala.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2017
yubiman:
good morning.

does anyone here have a deep flash cable? im in lag.

this phone don suffer me@gptech
.Which one be deep flash cable again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2017
yubiman:
good morning.

does anyone here have a deep flash cable? im in lag.

this phone don suffer me@gptech
Which phone b dat ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2017
nadalion:
I just decided to try something new and I no no when I changed my fonts to "Nuts", with that1, some two words will join together so I tried another, "Mommy" now to even identify pages I've read via opera mini is not possible. Abeg who knows any good don't for a man with vision like me suggest please, good morning house..
CC Gptech
grandmufti
rookidmart
Princetom1
Dam5reey
fibonacci2526
Noobody and everyother buddy
Moby Aallltred

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yubiman(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=jboixxx post=55636279]

ok. after all the recommendations you gave me, it all came down to me unlocking my bootloader so i can flash another rom. i was given right to unlock by xiaomi yesterday but ive been unable to unlock it. it keeps saying error. so after further reading the threads, i discovered theres a deep flash cable(used if your bootloader is lock).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yubiman(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Gptech:

Which phone b dat ooo.

redmi 3s prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2017
Gptech:

Anybody buying from Jumia, should know that they are on their own! They should read terms and conditions, plus no guarantee of global stable rom, no accessory, no opportunity to open dispute incase of wahala.

I thought i was the only one who read the conditions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2017
jboixxx:

deep flash cable is a cable used to force the underlying driver of the chip of a phone to work, so that computer can identify the USB port. ... and the phone can be flashed. flash cable : bypass BootLoad locks, enter into the depth of 9008 flash mode..

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Gptech:

Moby Aallltred
I'll try it, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kontalon: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
Please who knows what the problem is, I use Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro. anytime my phone's battery gets to less than 40% the phone starts acting up, if I just unlock the device, app will just be malfunctioning anyhow, opening by themselves without my touching it. This happens when the data is on or when I'm connected to Wi-Fi. But as soon as I plug in a charger it normalizes.. I need advice please. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
nadalion:
deep flash cable is a cable used to force the underlying driver of the chip of a phone to work, so that computer can identify the USB port. ... and the phone can be flashed. flash cable : bypass BootLoad locks, enter into the depth of 9008 flash mode..
.Chai! So, there's a special cable (hardware) for such? This android phones sef.... Thanks for the hint.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2017
kontalon:
Please who knows what the problem is, I use Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro. anytime my phone's battery gets to less than 40% the phone starts acting up, if I just unlock the device, app will just be malfunctioning anyhow, opening by themselves without my touching it. This happens when the data is on or when I'm connected to Wi-Fi. But as soon as I plug in a charger it normalizes.. I need advice please. Thanks.
. Check your battery management settings.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=yubiman post=55636631][/quote] you can check YouTube, I saw videos on how to make one with your USB cables, you might find it useful.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CellTabRepairs: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2017
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2017
nadalion:
you can check YouTube, I saw videos on how to make one with your USB cables, you might find it useful.

Oga mi, good morning.

Please, how fast does your battery charge on the 8.2.4 update? Mine charges very slowly. It takes over an hour to get just 10% charge.

Is there any way around this? I could correct it if the phone were rooted, but I don't want to root the device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kontalon: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
jboixxx:

. Check your battery management settings.

Ok what should I do there basically, cos I have checked it and everything seems normal, by the way my phone is about a year now. I have been using it smoothly until this last few weeks before the problem started occurring
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2017
yubiman:

ok. after all the recommendations you gave me, it all came down to me unlocking my bootloader so i can flash another rom. i was given right to unlock by xiaomi yesterday but ive been unable to unlock it. it keeps saying error. so after further reading the threads, i discovered theres a deep flash cable(used if your bootloader is lock).

You are to wait for some days before attempting to unlock your bootloader. That is the standard procedure.

You don't need really need the cable to unlock, just the right flash tools
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!

This made me LOL.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2017
malton:

Oga mi, good morning.

Please, how fast does your battery charge on the 8.2.4 update? Mine charges very slowly. It takes over an hour to get just 10% charge.

Is there any way around this? I could correct it if the phone were rooted, but I don't want to root the device.
good morning Sir, I have not observed. since my battery takes me all day, I do charge my phone when I sleep in the night. Last night I had 19% and it was fully charged by this morning when I picked it up. earlier this morning. If your just observing this, try clearing your background apps before you start charging your phone, that's what I do always except I was downloading. how's your own battery drain with this new update? mine is smooth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2017
fibonacci2526:

This made me LOL.
Madam Xiaomi, I greet you, abeg which font do u use on your 4q?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2017
malton:

Oga mi, good morning.

Rundown the battery till the phone switches off. Then charge it up to 100%. Make sure you use the stock charger and cable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
nadalion:

Which one be 4q? shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2017
nadalion:
good morning Sir, I have not observed. since my battery takes me all day, I do charge my phone when I sleep in the night. Last night I had 19% and it was fully charged by this morning when I picked it up. earlier this morning. If your just observing this, try clearing your background apps before you start charging your phone, that's what I do always except I was downloading. how's your own battery drain with this new update? mine is smooth

Okay. Thanks, sire.

I have tried clearing the background applications but the issue remains. I may have to manage it until the next update rolls out.

The battery life has greatly improved, as has device performance. It's almost as though I got the the 8.1 version back in this regard. The only drawback so far is the longer charging time.

Thanks, again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2017
GrandMufti:

Rundown the battery till the phone switches off. Then charge it up to 100%. Make sure you use the stock charger and cable.

Okay boss. This should help.

I will do as instructed.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2017
malton:

Okay. Thanks, sire.

I have tried clearing the background applications but the issue remains. I may have to manage it until the next update rolls out.

The battery life has greatly improved, as has device performance. It's almost as though I got the the 8.1 version back in this regard. The only drawback so far is the longer charging time.

Thanks, again.
It will regulate after sometime... Experience the same. But since last night, it has just got normal. Manage your battery settings well too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Princetom1 n others please which xaiomi phone fit this choice 5" screen 4000mah battery, 2gb/32gb or 2gb/64gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2017
hopsydboi:

It will regulate after sometime... Experience the same. But since last night, it has just got normal. Manage your battery settings well too.

Alright, bro. I hope it does soon.

I didn't even tamper with the battery settings.everything is still intact.

Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2017
well said
Baroba:

Good hardware is one thing, pairing it with a well optimized software is a different ball game..

One of the few advantages of having a Nexus device, you know the software is gonna be fluid..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2017
nadalion:

Default font.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2017
hopsydboi:
Princetom1 n others please which xaiomi phone fit this choice 5" screen 4000mah battery, 2gb/32gb or 2gb/64gb

Redmi 3x for 2gb/32gb. No 5"with 64gb ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2017
GrandMufti:

You are to wait for some days before attempting to unlock your bootloader. That is the standard procedure.

You don't need really need the cable to unlock, just the right flash tools

Very correct. two weeks is the recommended waiting period after the permission is granted. And that is to allow the xiaomi servers to properly synchronize with account permissions.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gptech(m), iceking4(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.