Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9293674 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
itsloba:
All this constant update and different complains on ba3 is kinda discouraging me from getting a redmi phone..

With a redmi phone, u are on a very very safe side. These phones are battery monster, even with battery dropping like water, it will still last more than your camon c8 or cx or c9 by a wide margin or your infinix note or hot. On this thread, we are used to ultra good battery life from xiaomi so much that, 1 hour drop from Screen on time (SOT) of like 14hour for a redmi note 4x, we will complain, mind u, your infinix can't touch these devices at all, even wen they have fault, they still perform better than what tecno or infinix is offering

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
princetom1:

With a redmi phone, u are on a very very safe side. These phones are battery monster, even with battery dropping like water, it will still last more than your camon c8 or cx or c9 by a wide margin or your infinix note or hot. On this thread, we are used to ultra good battery life from xiaomi so much that, 1 hour drop from Screen on time (SOT) of like 14hour for a redmi note 4x, we will complain, mind u, your infinix can't touch these devices at all, even wen they have fault, they still perform better than what tecno or infinix is offering
Thanks for the clarification and enlightenment. But the use of ur tone ehn.. I've been following this thread for a while now and i think there's nothing wrong if i ask for clarification on anything. U dont have to take it personal pal... Thanks alot for the clarification

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
GrandMufti:

Then don't update.
hmmmm Ok boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=princetom1 post=55647566]

With a redmi phone, u are on a very very safe side. These phones are battery monster, even with battery dropping like water, it will still last more than your camon c8 or cx or c9 by a wide margin or your infinix note or hot. On this thread, we are used to ultra good battery life from xiaomi so much that, 1 hour drop from Screen on time (SOT) of like 14hour for a redmi note 4x, we will complain, mind u, your infinix can't touch these devices at all, even wen they have fault, they still perform better than what tecno or infinix is offering [/quote

Lol hahahaha bros kuku tell am say e nor get phone you just kill tecno and inifnix grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
itsloba:

Thanks for the clarification and enlightenment. But the use of ur tone ehn.. I've been following this thread for a while now and i think there's nothing wrong if i ask for clarification on anything. U dont have to take it personal pal... Thanks alot for the clarification
I sold my infinix for 25k got a redmi 4A for less than 30k.
Let me give you my candid review...
Battery: 4A with a 3000mah almost equal the hot note at brand new not to talk about how the battery life drop like oil price after 5_8month of use. I charge my redmi over night and use untill 8pm at night. Regular browsing multi-tasking, am not a gamer.

Camera: no comparison please! Not in anyway redmi is a killer

Performance: we need not say anything for a 2gb ram and a snapdragon processor

Design: light weight and sleek.

The complains you see here are because of over expectations. Xaiomi than make us taste quality bro.. etter hoop in. And the 4A is the very small boy of xaiomi.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
hopsydboi:

I sold my infinix for 25k got a redmi 4A for less than 30k.
Let me give you my candid review...
Battery: 4A with a 3000mah almost equal the hot note at brand new not to talk about how the battery life drop like oil price after 5_8month of use. I charge my redmi over night and use untill 8pm at night. Regular browsing multi-tasking, am not a gamer.

Camera: no comparison please! Not in anyway redmi is a killer

Performance: we need not say anything for a 2gb ram and a snapdragon processor

Design: light weight and sleek.

The complains you see here are because of over expectations. Xaiomi than make us taste quality bro.. etter hoop in. And the 4A is the very small boy of xaiomi.
Actually the snapdragon processor is one thing that made me fall in love wt redmi.. .

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peterjero(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello house my redmi 3s fell into water on Thursday last week, due to heavy rainfall in portharcourt that day. I went round to repairers they all told the screen has been affected that I will need a new screen. The problem is I can't find any to here, is it available in Lagos or I will have to order it from aliexpress. What do I do? The phone is barely 3 months old still very fresh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
peterjero:
Hello house my redmi 3s fell into water on Thursday last week, due to heavy rainfall in portharcourt that day. I went round to repairers they all told the screen has been affected that I will need a new screen. The problem is I can't find any to here, is it available in Lagos or I will have to order it from aliexpress. What do I do? The phone is barely 3 months old still very fresh.

You will have to order it. Be snappy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
eleojo23:

You chatted with a robot?

Those their cc na robot na. U think say na human before
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wongwe: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
please I can't fund my alipocket.... after trying like 10 cards.... MasterCard... though only one of them allowed 50$ to be fund and I can't there after. and I wanna order 179$ package... please how do I go about this.... the alipocket things is really frustrating
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wongwe: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
wongwe:
please I can't fund my alipocket.... after trying like 10 cards.... MasterCard... though only one of them allowed 50$ to be fund and I can't there after. and I wanna order 179$ package... please how do I go about this.... the alipocket things is really frustrating
please someone should reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
wongwe:

Pretty sure you have to appeal,log on to your account through a PC.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pls house, can order be changed before shipping?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
wongwe:

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/276#53579932

Read through first, if u still have more questions then, feel free to ask.
In d mean time, as said above, light into your account from a computer or use chrome browser and activate desktop mode to log into your account, click on your account and order
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pls after I hv ordered for a phone but not yet shipped, can I change d order for another phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
GrandMufti:

Then don't update.

Bro, seem you arent much into all this updates stuff?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
organism3:
Pls after I hv ordered for a phone but not yet shipped, can I change d order for another phone?

Only if the seller approves the cancellation.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
organism3:
. Yes! Cancel the order and place a new one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
mindtricks:

Bro, seem you arent much into all this updates stuff?

I do! But I'm very careful. They can't break my heart again! Never! grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
organism3:
yes cancel the order, i hope u ordered the phone with alipay, it will be faster for ur money to be refunded
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
organism3:

Do u pay through Ali pay? Is it the mi max? Why do u wanna change?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
GrandMufti:

Rundown the battery till the phone switches off. Then charge it up to 100%. Make sure you use the stock charger and cable.

Thanks, boss. This worked. It's back charging normal again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
To all full cover mongers grin

Redmi Note 4x Tempered Glass 5.5 inch IMAK Full Coverage Screen Protector For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Glass film
http://s.aliexpress.com/ZZNraeIN
(from AliExpress Android)

I still dont bliv full 2.5d exists sha.but this is sharp nd very close
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
princetom1:

He he he. Tough choice. But i already bought o, to be on the safe side. If u thinking out loud, it might be useful to u that, only 2 or 3 store still have few left on AliExpress.com and there is no 64gig version, only 32 gb (no wisdom in buying this overpriced version) and 128gb version which goes for 170 usd from only few left from 2 stores. He he he, tough choice. grin

Please give me the link to the store that sells 124gb version of Mi Max for 170 USD.

I saw Mi Max, Mi Max Pro, Mi Max Pro Prime and Mi Max Prime shocked

Any idea of the differences?

Looping: GrandMufti, fibonacci2526, jboixxx, Gptech, noobody

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
40manlappy:

Please give me the link to the store that sells 124gb version of Mi Max for 170 USD.

Normal mi max is 32GB
Pro is 64GB
Prime is 128GB

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeniyilamlek(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
who is willing to sell his/her note 4x or better one in ibadan i cant meet up wt mi max price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
40manlappy:

Ha. Na typo big time o. It's 270usd for mi max pro prime, bro. 170 ke?
Even if i be lei Jun first son, dem no go sell am for 170usd for me shocked

Original Xiaomi Mi Max Pro Prime Smartphone 6.44 Inch 1080P Snapdragon 652 Octa Core 4GB RAM 128GB ROM 4850mAh 16MP Fingerprint
http://s.aliexpress.com/VjiIRVF7
(from AliExpress Android)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
adeniyilamlek:
who is willing to sell his/her note 4x or better one in ibadan i cant meet up wt mi max price

Eeya, God will provide.

Why don't u wanna order yourself?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Broderick555: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
abeg any xiaomi phone dey for fairly used market I won know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Broderick555: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
because the way una talk am so the thing dey tortorRi for body
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=adeniyilamlek post=55658033]who is willing to sell his/her note 4x or better one in ibadan i cant meet up wt mi max price

You can get in touch with me on 0.7.0.3.1.5.5.4.8.7.6 . Am expecting one latest by next come Wednesday. If not for this holiday I could have have it with me.

Am also in IB.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Broderick555:
abeg any xiaomi phone dey for fairly used market I won know

You wanna get our cuties?

They are well pampered and taken care of our own used vehicle s still brand new o. Expect to buy it at same price owner bought it or slightly lower if not higher... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.