Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9303906 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6027) (6028) (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2019
ityP:

Surprisingly, Mi 9T pro took it
how's it surprising? it's not like it's the cheapest of the lot or sumfin... it must be sarcasm

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2019
Tiger2020:
forget that black Friday of a thing,all na scam
For reals?
But d price no wan gree come down as well?
Maybe I will go for global ROM dat one is very cheap, saw one @58k or thereabouts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2019
dahgifted:
when is the black Friday?
November
Dnt knw d exact date yet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikkycoins(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Redmi note 7 360 degree case available
Red and blue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

For reals?
But d price no wan gree come down as well?
Maybe I will go for global ROM dat one is very cheap, saw one @58k or thereabouts

Then you after buying on black Friday, you will now wait till January to get your item.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BonkoINC: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2019
mateen007:

Heard QCY is better than the airdots.

They are built same way . I really don't think they re.

The mout piece is a little bit far from the mouth .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2019
genius43:

Then you after buying on black Friday, you will now wait till January to get your item.
Hehehe. They should know this without bn told. Make dem sha no complain. Got an item I bought on 2017's Black Friday in 3rd week of January 2018.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
genius43:

Hehehe
Make I order for global ROM b dat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thayay(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2019
horlabisi93:
Me that ordered for a phone since august 30th and the phone is yet to reach Nigeria still writing despatched to overseas postal admin(Ng),na just to get patience sha
yeeh....... I don jam my oga lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thayay(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2019
jboixxx:

Why abusing the seller? Did you check the processing/shipping timeframe declared by the seller? Or maybe the ish is with the courier that hasn't pickup the package yet. If the seller wan wicked you, he'll just cancel your order midway, then you'll have to start afresh (with another store).

All of you waiting Black Friday deals, I'm sorry o.
Just don't come here de complain of slow processing of orders and to burst your bubble, not all what you will see as discounts are real. Some stores will increase their prices but still tag it discounts while some will just give few cents as discounts. Only a few really give worthy discounts. #BeGuided
Not abuse like that sha. I just told the seller I'm not happy with the way he takes time to reply and not sending on time. My RN6 was shipped within 24 hours and delivered exactly 2 weeks i ordered it last year. And however, since I've been ordering, this have been the longest delay I've had in shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by godsonarablord: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Which is a better buy between Xiaomi Redmi 7 & redmi 8.
I read Redmi 7 have a higher snapdragon than redmi 8.
I would like to know the SOT for both based on personal use which is better?

Also between the redmi note 7 global version and the redmi note 8 global rom, which is also better.. What are the disadvantages of global rom that made it cheaper than the global version?
please enlighten me because I would like to purchase any of the 4 devices.
Please explain in terms of

-Graphic Performance
-SOT performance which is best..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2019
So, AliExpress has given sellers more power now in dispute resolution. Even when AliExpress decides on issue in favour of buyer, the seller must consent before refund is processed! This is a crap power o... unnecessary power

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2019
Tiger2020:
what are you then saying,have you used it

Do you give reviews about things u haven't had experience with ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2019
jboixxx:
So, AliExpress has given sellers more power now in dispute resolution. Even when AliExpress decides on issue in favour of buyer, the seller must consent before refund is processed! This is a crap power o... unnecessary power

shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kudunku: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Here's a tip: If you press and hold the "clear all" button in the recent apps menu in MIUI you'll be taken directly to "manage apps"

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2019
Tiger2020:
please i need the link

https://www.j umia.com.ng/mi-xiaomi-9t-4g-6.39-inch-6gb-ram-128gb-rom-octa-core-48.0mp-13.0mp-8.0mp-rear-camera-blue-42669090.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wiliz(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2019
jboixxx:

Why abusing the seller? Did you check the processing/shipping timeframe declared by the seller? Or maybe the ish is with the courier that hasn't pickup the package yet. If the seller wan wicked you, he'll just cancel your order midway, then you'll have to start afresh (with another store)

Please if a seller cancels an order, hw long will it take to get ur money back?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

Hehehe
Make I order for global ROM b dat

Toh, your choice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2019
godsonarablord:

Also between the redmi note 7 global version and the redmi note 8 global rom, which is also better.. What are the disadvantages of global rom that made it cheaper than the global version?

-Graphic Performance

How will someone compare a phone that just came out and haven't even reached the shores of this country?

Even Redmi Note 8 and 8 Pro that were released earlier haven't been launched in Nigeria. So if you need an urgent comparison YouTube should be the way not Nairaland for now. But the Redmi 7 is a great device in terms of battery life.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Thayay:
Pls who else is experiencing serious delay in aliexpress shipping. I've ordered Mi9T since spetember 24,and it's yet to be shipped. I don abuse the seller tire...... I've been in sifia pain and regretting i should've waited till black Friday considering it'll be cheaper by then
Aliexpress na patience na.
I ordered a phone November 27 last year, and didn't arrive till February 4.

Make sure the seller is genuine, and more importantly, try to ask if the seller has the product on ground. Make e no be say na 'oso-afia' the seller dey do.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2019
jboixxx:

Oh boy!!!! This aint cool o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2019
wiliz:

Please if a seller cancels an order, hw long will it take to get ur money back?
If this seller's consent is across all dispute issues, then, na the seller can determine how fast it'll be cuz the sooner he consent to it, the better.

My present case is a typical example: seller told me he won't accept my dispute proposal cuz of his job rating. So, he wasted my time till last day before rejecting my proposal. Now after AliExpress' judgement proposal, he'll still have to consent to refund. He might not respond to this until a day to dispute closer. So, I'm practically at his mercy despite knowing full well that the package was returned to his store!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muhammedbashir(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2019
genius43:

Use chckdisk, did you connect it to another PC?

Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2019
myseyf:
Got this beautiful budget xiaomi smart phone from Mizik (redmi 7A)
A very reliable seller wink
its a pleasure,Enjoy ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Muhammedbashir:

Yes

Before it started misbehaving or after?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PAQ(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
DlawTECHY:
The way people are bashing the screen of the MI A3... You'll think the screen is soo bad.
I am using Huawei y7 prime 2019 and I just found out the ppi is lower than that of the MI A3 and the screen has never been an issue to me...
The MI A3 is an amoled screen. I think I'll enjoy it well... I am getting the MI A3 before Wednesday.
I need the 128gig version please does madam fibonacci has it?

Been using mine for some weeks now, the 720p screen is not an issue at all. Its the follow-follow mentality thats making people bash the screen, because its old tech! The amoled is beautiful, battery life is off the charts, camera is very impressive & the phone is beautiful too. I got the black 128gb version for a fair price. The only issue with the screen is it can be too bright for the eyes in darkness and too dim under sunlight (you have to set it to maximum brightness to see clearly). Apart from that, for the money i paid, very satisfied. And i am sure you will and any other person...... Dont forget, guaranteed two years os (Android 10 & 11)updates and 3 yrs security updates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PAQ(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
godsonarablord:

-Graphic Performance

Go for note 8 (better camera, better battery life due to SD665 power efficiency).

But its the pro versions, go for Note 7pro over note 8pro. The later uses media tech, Note 7 pro has a tested & trusted camera.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
IKON360:

My RN7 screen is spotless
How long have you been using it and do you press your phone a lot cos I do.. especially the area affected
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DlawTECHY(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
PAQ:

Been using mine for some weeks now, the 720p screen is not an issue at all. Its the follow-follow mentality thats making people bash the screen, because its old tech! The amoled is beautiful, battery life is off the charts, camera is very impressive & the phone is beautiful too. I got the black 128gb version for a fair price. The only issue with the screen is it can be too bright for the eyes in darkness and too dim under sunlight (you have to set it to maximum brightness to see clearly). Apart from that, for the money i paid, very satisfied. And i am sure you will and any other person...... Dont forget, guaranteed two years os (Android 10 & 11)updates and 3 yrs security updates.

Can you link me to your seller
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hausadreturn(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
jboixxx:

If this seller's consent is across all dispute issues, then, na the seller can determine how fast it'll be cuz the sooner he consent to it, the better.

My present case is a typical example: seller told me he won't accept my dispute proposal cuz of his job rating. So, he wasted my time till last day before rejecting my proposal. Now after AliExpress' judgement proposal, he'll still have to consent to refund. He might not respond to this until a day to dispute closer. So, I'm practically at his mercy despite knowing full well that the package was returned to his store!
Did you return an item back to China from Nigeria? Not sure I got you correctly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6027) (6028) (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.