Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,863 members, 7,855,547 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9448838 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6248) (6249) (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

You are seeing mi logo and you still claim it's not credible?

I remembered posting the screenshot about two years ago or so.

Funny how someone who lacks credibility is questioning the internet's credibility.

And this will be my last reply to you on this forum kiss

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by salvo583: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

If you are going to download the next update via OTA then be ready for further disappointment
.Gbas Gbos. Till then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

Funny how Bros avoided this comment like me plague grin

When more than 5 users have complained of the same issue. And it has been certified that MiUI 11 has alot of issues. And according to you has been subsequently withdrawn. Why do I need to reply his quote? When do I know the screenshot was taken? How can I ascertain its recently?

I don't engage in fantasies. I deal with the real thing

Btw if he covers up his problem to gain support. To whose benefit or loss? Mine? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
kallmemrB:
bro your matter self too much for Xiaomi... Let the users complain... I try to get most solution from Google or Mi Community because Ogas plenty for here... So leave us Mi users alone we love our fake fantasy land

grin grin grin grin

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
kallmemrB:
bro your matter self too much for Xiaomi... Let the users complain... I try to get most solution from Google or Mi Community because Ogas plenty for here... So leave us Mi users alone we love our fake fantasy land

Hmmmgrin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
salvo583:
.Gbas Gbos. Till then

So many things can cause battery drain. Give the battery time to settle.

Abi na today you begin update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

Funny how someone who lacks credibility is questioning the internet's credibility.

You shouldn't be so sore

Credibility isn't one post from 2017

Credibility is numerous spams from a recent date.

That guy posted a picture of multiple complaints about MIUI 11 from a recent date. It is left to you to counter it with Multiple praises from a recent date. Not one post from 2017 that at the time didn't hold water and even now has no ground. Because at that time Redmi 4 was just launched. And we are talking about MIUI 11.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

you even get time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anontymous(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
The sooner this thread realises that this Mr KngGezy is a Taunt and a Troll, the sooner y'all would disregard his comments and move on with your daily activities.
Being a lawyer doesn't mean you should just pick one side that's wrong and establish your arguments, you have to weigh both sides first. He only nitpicks. Okay, fine Mr Public Defender fighting for the people that "have no voice" on this thread. You've got to be reminded that this thread is filled with volunteers not people that are required to help. Yes, the insults here are way out of hand sometimes but if you read between lines, you would know most are sarcasm but Mr KngGezy that's where you would come in to start defending people but not because you actually want to defend them, you just want to nitpick.
Now, nobody is mandated to help anybody here, people do it for free, the thread was not created by Xiaomi and filled with Xiaomi staff or sth.
Everybody has a freedom of speech even with it's limitations, the limitations don't include Insult but it includes Slander and Libel, you are a lawyer you know what I'm driving to.
So please, Mr KngGezy even tho I admire you "brilliance and resilience" stop being a troll.
God bless you learned colleague.
God bless everybody, have a wonderful day.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
salvo583:
.Gbas Gbos. Till then

As my Oga GrandMufti had said

Don't shake your phone during this period. Give it time to relax and let the battery settle. Hopefully his expert opinion will be of help. MIUI 11 went and shook up the chemicals in the battery ,once it settles back. You will have your full battery life.

Have a Nice Day Sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

Please has anyone encounter this, if yes, how were you able to solve it.

i use my pc and internet to work and for the past 4 days i havent been able to work

You can also try Bluetooth tethering for now. i.e connect to the internet via Bluetooth instead of wifi.

I hope they've not removed the feature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

You can also try Bluetooth tethering for now. i.e connect to the internet via Bluetooth instead of wifi.

I hope they've not removed the feature

Or USB tethering
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
genius43:

Or USB tethering

Yes. I even forgot that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Anontymous:

You've got to be reminded that this thread is filled with volunteers not people that are required to help. Yes, the insults here are way out of hand sometimes but if you read between lines, you would know most are sarcasm but Mr KngGezy that's where you would come in to start defending people but not because you actually want to defend them, you just want to nitpick.
Now, nobody is mandated to help anybody here, people do it for free, the thread was not created by Xiaomi and filled with Xiaomi staff or sth.
Everybody has a freedom of speech even with it's limitations, the limitations don't include Insult but it includes Slander and Libel, you are a lawyer you know what I'm driving to.

I decided to overlook the now deleted rest.
Your keywords are Help , Insults , Nitpick and Freedom of speech

I will take on these four keywords

Help, no one is under any obligation to give help. But in the same vein no one is under any obligation to stop criticism.

Insults , dishing out insults over trivial issues on a faceless forum like this is very wrong.

Nitpick , One cant correct a wrong without being seen as a Nitpicking person. Because everywhere were the wrong is done. The fellow will raise an issue. So what meaning do you give to this fellow?

Freedom of Speech, your statement is obviously against this. Because you are accusing me of nitpicking. And yet claiming there is Freedom of Speech.

Libel and Slander is totally off point because they are the two types of Defamation. One Orally and the other written down. And it has to do with a lawsuit. So that's totally......

In conclusion Sir, with due respect this is a totally contradictory statement. I think you should go through it all over and modify it.

God Bless you too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

Funny how Bros avoided this comment like me plague grin
He has selective blindness
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

He has selective blindness

How did you solve the battery ish? Full update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

How did you solve the battery ish? Full update?

Turns out it was WhatsApp that was eating up my battery. I checked battery usage when the battery drain last happened and WhatsApp had 70%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
chloride6:
Anybody on the Island doing pay on delivery ?

Or around Unilag, yaba for evening time...

I need USB C cable and adapter as well as QC 3.0 charger.

Urgent reply needed...

You can pick up at Olowu/computer village, Ikeja. →WhatsApp me here←
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Trex4:
Check Jboixxx He also has original Memory cards if you need too
Thanks boss wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
@Anontymous, please don't reply his quote. If you do, his point will be proved. I believe you know what his point is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

I decided to overlook the now deleted rest.
Your keywords are Help , Insults , Nitpick and Freedom of speech

I will take on these four keywords

Help, no one is under any obligation to give help. But in the same vein no one is under any obligation to stop criticism.

Insults , dishing out insults over trivial issues on a faceless forum like this is very wrong.

Nitpick , One cant correct a wrong without being seen as a Nitpicking person. Because everywhere were the wrong is done. The fellow will raise an issue. So what meaning do you give to this fellow?

Freedom of Speech, your statement is obviously against this. Because you are accusing me of nitpicking. And yet claiming there is Freedom of Speech.

Libel and Slander is totally off point because they are the two types of Defamation. One Orally and the other written down. And it has to do with a lawsuit. So that's totally......

In conclusion Sir, with due respect this is a totally contradictory statement. I think you should go through it all over and modify it.

God Bless you too

You mean that you have nothing better to do on a Wednesday afternoon than to be trolling a thread you have no stake in
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

You mean that you have nothing better to do on a Wednesday afternoon than to be trolling a thread you have no stake in

We are in the same boat Sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

Turns out it was WhatsApp that was eating up my battery. I checked battery usage when the battery drain last happened and WhatsApp had 70%

WhatsApp have issues with their update. I'm surprised Mr. Constructive criticism don't even know whatsapp have issues self and yet blaming it on the entire brand grin.

Millions of users are complaining about the huge battery drain from WhatsApp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

We are in the same boat Sir.
Shuu. Go read a book or something
There's a life outside Nairaland, yunno
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
genius43:

Before you she has been here, even before she bought the Pocophone and would have been attended to like every other.

Don't feel important please. Your importance here is like the triple cameras on that Bobarry phone.

Peace.
Wetin make I dash you biko? Thank God I know de here when this ish happened.....I for break bottles here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

Alright
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
olayinkajnr:

WhatsApp have issues with their update. I'm surprised Mr. Constructive criticism don't even know whatsapp have issues self and yet blaming it on the entire brand grin.

Millions of users are complaining about the huge battery drain from WhatsApp.

This issue has been resolved MIUI 11 has issues and has been withdrawn. I am a big user of Social media platforms as you can tell. And i haven't noticed battery drain. If at all it drained my battery it wasn't noticeable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

This issue has been resolved MIUI 11 has issues and has been withdrawn. I am a big user of Social media platforms as you can tell. And i haven't noticed battery drain. If at all it drained my battery it wasn't noticeable

It's quite common for a new version of an OS to have some bugs. Those bugs will definitely be resolved in future updates

So what exactly is your point?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Hahahahaha, dafuq is the correlation?

Be like sey you're on leave today at work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

The only thing I can tell is that you are so jobless and at the same time depressed. So, yeah, I can tell that you need to cool off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
jboixxx:
Be like sey you're on leave today at work.

Lol. She don already talk say she get time na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

Shuu. Go read a book or something

There's a life outside Nairaland, yunno

Btw I see you just posted some amazing photos on Camera Thread. Isn't funny how we don't take our own advice? Sir your almost daily contribution to the numerous photos on camera thread is something that money cannot buy. Only passion for Nairaland can do that, and for this I respect you. I have maximum respect for every moniker here. Irrespective of how many monikers may belong to a single individual. I believe respect is reciprocal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6248) (6249) (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olavincentus and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.