Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9196708 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
But guys Infinix hot 8 has the best 5000mah battery oooo.... Its optimization is awesome..

Discuss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hyfer:
Pls, who knows how to save videos from twitter

Use a third party client, flamingo, Fenix, talon, Tweetings etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by juliet131(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
micxwell:

I just wish we can restrict this thread, haaaa cry , people that know next to nothing about Xiaomi and can't even take time out to read will just come here and type rubbish. There are times I feel like giving some people a hard knock on the head.

Learn to respect. Other people's opinions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lxdd: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guys. I just got the Mi A3. How can I change navigation bar??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Treyknowles:
Thank you for taking your time to reply,I really appreciate it.
Drain the battery and charge again. Check for apps you don't use that run on the background too.

Unstable network too can be the cause
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
genius43:

Make your senior broses get first na.
angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
But guys Infinix hot 8 has the best 5000mah battery oooo.... Its optimization is awesome..

Discuss

I have given up

I guess there are certain things that cannot be discontinued on this thread. Like fights,it's the major thing that has grown this thread both in pages and views. It's not bad though, except when cyberbully and insults come into view. You can make constructive and sound arguments without insulting the opposing side. I do wonder how an insultive comment garners many likes. If not for multiple monikers owned by a person.

As for the other guy that got banned sorry. I think if not for my active participation and a few of my FP posts. In addition to the fact that I have never been banned before. Some monikers would have wished my ban for life. That shouldn't stop you from contributing your quota.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hyfer:

Copy the video link and Paste it here

https://www.savetweetvid.com/

And it will show something like this..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurex01(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hyfer:
. twittervideodownloader.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chidon007(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hyfer:
Download tubemate.
Tubemate can enable u download videos from Facebook, twitter, instragam and youtube

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lxdd:

You can't.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lxdd:

You can't thanks to Stock Android, that's why some people prefer MIUI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Trex4:
Bro redmi k20 pro right? Please how is the camera(front and back) and also MIUI? Just want a user review.

Rarely use use the camera, the pop up camera haven't seen light for like a month now, not kidding. But when i do, it's great. So much so that i don't use gcam on mine. Not that gcam doesn't produce better pictures, it does but the stock is good enough for me, at least for now.

As for Miui 11, I'm already on a custom Miui ROM, still based on Miui 11 tho but i can't answer that..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
hardeycute:
I know he is an hypocrite but from now on, for every positive feedback on miui 11(i come across), I will always mention him.
Stop feeding the Troll.. Let it starve and die in peace
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lxdd: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You can't.
Oh wow. Thanks. Do you know if gcam is available?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lxdd: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
genius43:

You can't thanks to Stock Android, that's why some people prefer MIUI
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jorhney(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
anyway to order phone on AliExpress without custom siezing it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
getbizy:

Thank you so much too, na my hand u must buy Note 20 oo grin
Someone told me something about you just few minutes ago aside your deal with Stephen. A very positive one at that. Continue to do what you know how to do best and you'll be favoured. You've got me!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
jorhney:

Just place your order and hope for the best. It's a 50/50 something, you just might be among the lucky ones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
jorhney:
NCS won't seize your item but will charge you tax fee. Do away with DHL, pray for luck and....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Self praise is good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Note 8 Pro users!!!

Xiaomi launched MIUI 11 for international markets alongside the Redmi Note 8 Series launch in October. According to the update timeline provided by the company, the Redmi Note 8 Pro is supposed to get the MIUI 11 update in December. However, to everyone’s surprise, the brand has already rolled out the update in India a month earlier as per some users on Mi Community.

‌‌‌‌‌‌

Xiaomi launched MIUI 11 for international markets alongside the Redmi Note 8 Series launch in October. According to the update timeline provided by the company, the Redmi Note 8 Pro is supposed to get the MIUI 11 update in December. However, to everyone’s surprise, the brand has already rolled out the update in India a month earlier as per some users on Mi Community.

Though Xiaomi has rolled out MIUI 11 update for Redmi Note 8 Pro earlier than expected, it is still based on Android Pie. The update weighs 587MB and bumps up the MIUI version to 11.0.1.0 with October 2019 Security patch. The update says ‘Stable’ according to the screenshots shared by some users but we believe it to be a ‘Stable Beta’ build and not the final rollout for the masses. It means the update will be available for certain users initially for public testing. If it passes the expectations, the same build will be sent out to everyone in a few days to a couple of weeks.
Nonetheless, all the Redmi Note 8 Pro users will receive the update by December as promised by Xiaomi during the launch. Until then, users can head to Settings -> About phone -> System update and tap on ‘Check for updates’ every now and then.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
jboixxx:
NCS won't seize your item but will charge you tax fee. Do away with DHL, pray for luck and....
Please Like how much are we talking about?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

note when I connect other devices such as phones, but I cant browse with my pc.
Correct your APN. it's supposed to be internet.ng.airtel.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gptech:

Hehehe, some ppl go soon start to dey bet here on weekends, time to think from the business angle grin.

You eh! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tranxo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hey guys well done oo. I am considering jumping on the Xiaomi train with the Redmi Note 8. However, from GSMArena, I know the phone's basic specs are 4000mah battery, 6.3" screen, Snapdragon 665, Adreno 610, but I don't understand what I am seeing on Jumia (5000mah battery, Snapdragon 439, Adreno 506, 6.22" screen, and the camera at the back is positioned at the center instead of the side)

Abeg make una explain this to a novice like me

Where can I get the real thing, and at what price? Thanks all.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
maclawrence02:
Someone posted a link here about home screen tweaks. I've been busy ever since replicating some samples I saw. Nova launcher +kwgt plug-ins.
Interested. How did you do it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
tranxo:
Hey guys well done oo. I am considering jumping on the Xiaomi train with the Redmi Note 8. However, from GSMArena, I know the phone's basic specs are 4000mah battery, 6.3" screen, Snapdragon 665, Adreno 610, but I don't understand what I am seeing on Jumia (5000mah battery, Snapdragon 439, Adreno 506, 6.22" screen, and the camera at the back is positioned at the center instead of the side)

r
Redmi 8 is different from redmi note 8
The one you uploaded here is redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
tranxo:

U r confusing Jumia Redmi 8 with Gsmarena's Redmi Note 8. Dy aren't the same. Contact Macbeyland or Ifedith to help you get it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Landforce1: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
tranxo:

There's a difference between REDMI NOTE 8 and REDMI 8

What u saw on JUMIA is REDMI 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thompz43(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
juliet131:

Not for gamers

As long as the picture quickly is okay, Am not a gamer...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: funkyjms, Prechy2836(m), akefemi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.