Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358557 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samhardy: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
I really want to get REDMI note 8 pro... My current fone is bad & I already v d cash 4 d note 8. I base in Minna, Niger state. I checked around here in minnna since Friday & cldnt get any shop dat sells redmi... Any legit dealer of redmi dat can waybill to me shud response...

#scammer, don't come close at all to avoid e-madness.. M serious oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:
GrandMufti, Parksg, and Jboixxx... U don see my update install o.. Their daddy. Still on MIUI 10 though. I cleared data for system updater (which I have been doing before now), but tried something new again. I plugged it into a power source this time before I attempted to update from my downloaded package
Lol. it'll arrive
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gptech:

No if won't provided you are not moving from stable to developer rom or vice versa.
just stable recovery Rom package
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikcid: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Osyxcel:

Internal: Western Digital, HGST, Toshiba, Seagate in that order

Portable: Western Digital. Others are Transcend, Samsung, Toshiba, Seagate, Adata.

Original ones o.

You should also consider getting a SSD instead, though more expensive, but faster and more reliable.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anna081: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
But guys Infinix hot 8 has the best 5000mah battery oooo.... Its optimization is awesome..

Discuss
but no fast charge it takes like 4hours+ for the phine to be full
my rn7 was 12 % while my friends hot 8 lite was 54%
my phone reach 100% b4 it
but the battery day last

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Odunharry:
One is gcam. The other stock camera RN8.

Boluwajipieters

Thanks bro! I just started noticing the difference. GCAM is bae!

But then stock cam is dope too!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:
Grand.Mufti, Park.sg, and J.boixxx... U don see my update install o.. Their daddy. Still on MIUI 10 though. I cleared data for system updater (which I have been doing before now), but tried something new again. I plugged it into a power source this time before I attempted to update from my downloaded package
I'm coming with pankere o. What are you still doing here?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
anna081:

but no fast charge it takes like 4hours+ for the phine to be full
my rn7 was 12 % while my friends hot 8 lite was 54%
my phone reach 100% b4 it
but the battery day last
funnily a friend of mine is lamenting.. He went to Google about his phone but found out that Nigeria version of infinix hot 8 is a scam... The Chinese/Asia version has octacore and on mediatek P22 while Nigeria version is quadcore on a22

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mark9854:

actually I haven't skipped any update since I bought my phone!!!
Well i don't know what could be wrong. I updated my R7 this morning and it was 600+MB
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
genius43:

We go upgrade when we decide to upgrade. In Gptech's format, I go soon order new case self and backup battery.
Haq Haq haq Haq. #ThatUnrepentantXioamiNote4User.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

Thanks bro! I just started noticing the difference. GCAM is bae!

But then stock cam is dope too!
lemme show u the gcam on redmi 8.. So u know what gcam truely is

1 & 2 is Gcam

3 & 4 stock cam

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
vanchi:

Lol is this a warri proverb?
Those days, wen 2 fowls dey fight, the popular belief na to shook broom for ground so that the fight go tey well well. The more brooms you shook the longer the fight go last. You need to see where mature men and women tie wrapper gather for early morning to watch fight, others fit jump enter gutter sef to look for broom sticks. Las las we know say na babes dey always cause the fights. Superstitions sha grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
funnily a friend of mine is lamenting.. He went to Google about his phone but found out that Nigeria version of infinix hot 8 is a scam... The Chinese/Asia version has octacore and on mediatek P22 while Nigeria version is quadcore on a22
Drjprince and ddjay....come and see your people o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
genius43:

We go upgrade when we decide to upgrade. In Gptech's format, I go soon order new case self and backup battery.
Thinking of getting a new screen soon, don change battery some weeks back, no need to post SOT again, make we nr go resurrect 2017 intimidation grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mfunkynation:

just stable recovery Rom package
It won't affect anything.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Mistaken identity. He's RN5 user while Gptech is RN4 but that RN4 na side chick and that phone still better pass some new ones o.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
lemme show u the gcam on redmi 8.. So u know what gcam truely is

1 & 2 is Gcam

3 & 4 stock cam

This is nice. I'm improving now though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gptech:

Thinking of getting a new screen soon, don change battery some weeks back, no need to post SOT again, make we nr go resurrect 2017 intimidation grin.
You and screen changing ehn....weting hapen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
samhardy:
I really want to get REDMI note 8 pro... My current fone is bad & I already v d cash 4 d note 8. I base in Minna, Niger state. I checked around here in minnna since Friday & cldnt get any shop dat sells redmi... Any legit dealer of redmi dat can waybill to me shud response...

Pointek or Raya abi Slot no de that side? Try Noobody, Protein0, Macbeyland, Gidieberry or getbizy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Me na RN5 sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
jboixxx:
You and screen changing ehn....weting hapen
We dey form neat boys na grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
vanchi:

After I updated last night I noticed finger print was slow in responding.. I just left the phone alone for like 30 mins and voila all was back to normal
You see. It's just like when you power ON a PC and you start clicking and opening graphic softwares, it must drag small...but if you let am rest before opening apps, you'll enjoy your work well.
Correct person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
chidon007:
What abt Redmi note 7? Wen are we getting our update to Miui 11? Plsee
I tire for this long waiting update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gptech:

We dey form neat boys na grin.
grin No wonder dem turn your RN4 to DSLR camera upandon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
jboixxx:
but that RN4 na side chick and that phone still better pass some new ones o.
See misinformation, side chick faya! Will stick with monogamy for now grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
suco01:

I tire for this long waiting update
We've deleted your IMEI from getting the update cuz of this post of yours. Take it or sue us grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
jboixxx:
grin No wonder dem turn your RN4 to DSLR camera upandon
Na to vex uninstall gcam one day remain, we nr kuku dey snap like that grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
jboixxx:
We've deleted your IMEI from getting the update cuz of this post of yours. Take it or sue us grin grin

Lol. abeg ooo make unah no do that ooo oga mi. i don wait tire oo. changed region, refresh countless time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bukswag(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
Redmi 7 SOT

Nice..
Here's mine..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gptech:

Na to vex uninstall gcam one day remain, we nr kuku dey snap like that grin.
Applications pleading for GCam re-installation from your users go plenty for your phone ehn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
suco01:

Lol. abeg ooo make unah no do that ooo oga mi. i don wait tire oo. changed region, refresh countless time
It's coming but not like Atiku's cumming sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
samhardy:

Oga calm down, fortunately we have not had any case of scam on this thread. Contact Protein0 ,I think he has one in stock.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.