Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9020599 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) (6307) ... (9302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 19, 2019
kallmemrB:
how many times have u played Pugb on it

Numerous times, I have lost count.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Nadison1311:
After i updated mine to 10.3.4, i i noticed my battery was no longer lasting long compared to 10.3.1, now am on miui 11 and there is no improvement on mine, Maybe a future update will fix it.

Na so I see am oooo.

Looks this this manufacturer purposely put bugs in there updates.

And come to think of it 70% of the content in this threads are complains of issues in xiaomi phones and the thread is 6300+ pages.

So imgine the complains...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 19, 2019
kallmemrB:
guy try Redmi 8 its does get hot at all,i havent played any game on it... All I do is surf on 4G. This is my SOT below

What I just don't understand Mr juliet131 is why have you turn Xiaomi Thread to Hostel

I play online game on my Redmi 8

The phone gets so hot that I have to put it on the floor to cool of.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:07am On Nov 19, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

Na so I see am oooo.

And come to think of it 70% of the content in this threads are complains of issues in xiaomi phones and the thread is 6300+ pages.

How long have you been following the thread to known that 70% of the contents are complaints? I need you to prove this.

No one forced you to buy the phone, and it is very early to correct your mistake of getting the phone by putting it on sale.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

Na so I see am oooo.

Solutions were proferred, you didn't give feedback on the outcome that's if you tried them. You didn't present your phone's about section or even your battery graph. If you weren't responded to it'll be a different thing being said.

If you buy something and you feel it's not performing well, you change it. That's the good thing about having several options.

Make-up your mind if you're okay with that phone or need to change it, you'll get buyers.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2019
genius43:

How long have you been following the thread to known that 70% of the contents are complaints? I need you to prove this.

No one forced you to buy the phone, and it is very early to correct your mistake of getting the phone by putting it on sale.

I weak Sha, too many assumptions and all that. Am also facing so many bugs on my OnePlus device atm, people act as if other brands out there are perfect and it's only xiaomi that is full of bugs. Plus people are too fixated on battery life, it's like they keep a watch over the damn thing after every update thereby not enjoying their phones.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I weak Sha, too many assumptions and all that. Am also facing so many bugs on my OnePlus device atm, people act as if other brands out there are perfect and it's only xiaomi that is full of bugs. Plus people are too fixated on battery life, it's like they keep a watch over the damn thing after very update.

When we try to tell them differences between phones, they don't listen. If you are in love with Mobile games as a Techy I wouldn't even look the Redmi 8 way.

You don't expect SD 439 to play online games and not heat up. Even gaming phones and gaming laptops with their 3-4 fans still heat up badly.

He has been complaining of something, post your battery usage graph, Screen usage and battery app usage no. But he wants his battery usage to be like someone who only uses his battery for light to medium usage.

I weak for his matter.

Like I told him he should prove how 70% out over 189000 posts are complaints

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2019
genius43:

When we try to tell them differences between phones, they don't listen. If you are in love with Mobile games as a Techy I wouldn't even look the Redmi 8 way.

You don't expect SD 439 to play online games and not heat up. Even gaming phones and gaming laptops with their 3-4 fans still heat up badly.

He has been complaining of something, post your battery usage graph, Screen usage and battery app usage no. But he wants his battery usage to be like someone who only uses his battery for light to medium usage.

I weak for his matter.

Nigindians

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Mykcool:

Nigindians

You couldn't have said it any better. One cold bottle of Budweiser to you.

The person who foresaw the problems of Xiaomi's coming Nigeria will bring to this thread is really a prophet.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2019
genius43:

Well said, the problem we have as Nigerians is attitude we just wired to complain, do 100 things for a person and get one wrong he will only talk to whomever cares to listen about the one that was bad, and claim the 99 as his personal right. So u will never hear them talk when it's good but make one small problem show, we'll blow it out of proportion.

Abeg for people complaining, always maintain and equilibrum on ur comments, praise it when it's good and complain when it's bad, then lets see the true percentage of comments.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2019
genius43:

You couldn't have said it any better. One cold bottle of Budweiser to you.

The person who foresaw the problems of Xiaomi's coming Nigeria will bring to this thread is really a prophet.

That and the fact that they've become a major threat to other brands, brands are losing brand loyalty and perceived income is not coming as planned, so a lot of the comments you read here, are just trolls trying to derail people back to their brands

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zaiinneeii(f): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2019
maclawrence02:

First edit the wallpaper with your normal editing app (erase Jupiter) save and apply as home screen then you can start applying, resizing your preferred widgets.
There are lots of free widgets on play store and telegram.
If you holla @ me on telegram I go send you truck loads or widgets and widgets maker Pro. Na you go tire.

Oga sir, please drop your telegram id o �, me sef wan be like you �
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OlaBa: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Where can I find different fonts that are flashable through magisk?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2019
saint2ace:

Well said, the problem we have as Nigerians is attitude we just wired to complain, do 100 things for a person and get one wrong he will only talk to whomever cares to listen about the one that was bad, and claim the 99 as his personal right. So u will never hear them talk when it's good but make one small problem show, we'll blow it out of proportion.

Abeg for people complaining, always maintain and equilibrum on ur comments, praise it when it's good and complain when it's bad, then lets see the true percentage of comments.

Well said.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chidon007(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2019
genius43:

I weak for his matter.

My boss I hail u.
Pls below are pics of my battery usage graph, screen usage and battery app usage...
Pls can u explain 2 me pls...
Is there anything I should do 2 reduce the warmness of the phone.
I am using Redmi note 7. I bought it dis month.
I love the phone very well. The issue is the phone getting warm wen browsing and playing online games unlike other phones like tecno or infinix.

Boss, I also notice dat the phone do not get warm wen I am in cold environment like in my office were there is AC.
Abeg, just explain 2 me.
U guys are doing a great job...
Waiting for ur reply

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Guys abeg what's the meaning of this tracking status. I dey fear this red triangle oh

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

Na so I see am oooo.

You sir, should kindly sell your phone and return back to your itel.... God bless you as you do so.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Mfunkynation:

It sucks....
but am still using my beloved Lumia 540 together with RN7...
this is one of my person during our lumia journey... Never knew I could ever use android
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Allstrasse:

Best OS EVER.

It is such a shame that all good things must also come to an abrupt end.
Adieu to the simplest, most modest and most unassuming OS.
It was all gleeful to the very end.

Team Lumia!
Yes oooo... Till now it still remains the best.. Snapdragon 200 on lumia is like the current SD 660 on android
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

I play online game on my Redmi 8

The phone gets so hot that I have to put it on the floor to cool of.
wow. I only surf on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2019
OlaBa:
Where can I find different fonts that are flashable through magisk?

Xda or magisk search
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
olanreyman:
Guys abeg what's the meaning of this tracking status. I dey fear this red triangle oh

Still in Singapore going by the date
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2019
chidon007:

My boss I hail u.
Pls below are pics of my battery usage graph, screen usage and battery app usage...
I love the phone very well. The issue is the phone getting warm wen browsing and playing online games unlike other phones like tecno or infinix.

Boss, I also notice dat the phone do not get warm wen I am in cold environment like in my office were there is AC.
Abeg, just explain 2 me.
Waiting for ur reply

Your office has WiFi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2019
genius43:

Can you see again, Juliet131. Another person just said 70% of the thread *over 6300* are all complaints. @Genius43, Baba una get strength sha. Replying and putting these folks in their place is enough work on it's own. I respect you guys o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=GrandMufti post=84162243]

Still available n Singapore going by the date[/quote
Alright thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
chidon007:

My boss I hail u.

Abeg, just explain 2 me.
Waiting for ur reply

Your battery usage looks normal and even good self. Share a screenshot of your screen on time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2019
chidon007:

My boss I hail u.

Abeg, just explain 2 me.
Waiting for ur reply

your usage is OK atm.. As my bro said above online games takes alot from every phones... Both infinix and tecno also get hot.. Maybe not has hot as you think but they do... HTC and Samsung are the worst.. U can even fry eggs on them...

It's normal for your phone not to get hot in AC or Cold temperature... The temperature of your location as matters alot.. Dont use ur phone in hot environment... And also u can some people don't use pouch due to the temperature of the phone...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chidon007(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Your office has WiFi?

No.
But I used hot-spot with my Redmi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2019
chidon007:

My boss I hail u.

Abeg, just explain 2 me.
Waiting for ur reply

Phone heating nowadays is pretty common. The newer applications and games are more demanding and power hungry in nature. And, memory intensive games like PUBG Mobile is no exception either. Considering the amount of processing power PUBG Mobile requires to run on any phone is quite high. Thus, making the phone hot and at the same time increasing the battery consumption.

Follow these steps and you will have a much better and cooler phone while playing PUBG Mobile.

Never use any 3rd Party Phone Cooling Applications that claim to cool down your phone. These are completely bogus and many times contain malware.
Do not play PUBG Mobile outdoors where there is direct contact of the sunlight with your phone. That can make your smartphone’s temperature worse.
Keep the brightness of your phone to a fixed level such as 40–50%. Turn off Adaptive Display/Auto Brightness.
Remove your protective case/cover while you are playing PUBG Mobile, that would help a lot.
Close all the applications that are running in the background before launching PUBG Mobile.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chidon007(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2019
kallmemrB:
your usage is OK atm.. As my bro said above online games takes alot from every phones... Both infinix and tecno also get hot.. Maybe not has hot as you think but they do... HTC and Samsung are the worst.. U can even fry eggs on them...

It's normal for your phone not to get hot in AC or Cold temperature... The temperature of your location as matters alot.. Dont use ur phone in hot environment... And also u can some people don't use pouch due to the temperature of the phone...

So boss, u mean the phone is OK because I wanted 2 change it or return it.
because I never experience the warmness with the tecno and infinix dat I av used.
And also the redmi note 7 is a beast 2 me because of the features I av used.

Is there any advice from u, to reduce the warmness.
Or should I wait for the next system update.
Pls the Miui 11 available for the redmi note 7 because I am still using Miui 10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2019
micxwell:

Can you see again, Juliet131. Another person just said 70% of the thread *over 6300* are all complaints. @Genius43, Baba una get strength sha. Replying and putting these folks in their place is enough work on it's own. I respect you guys o.

Been a long time. Many of these guys with such blanket negative comments without verifiable facts to back them are actually being paid to do so, and will keep coming from time to time, to deceive unsuspecting newbies.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shonde80(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Pls i need someone to recommend a good phone engineer for me at ikeja.... Need to repair a phone asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) (6307) ... (9302) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.