Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197270 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6305) (6306) (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CharlesJok3r: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Finally my Mi 9 6/128gb came through from Jumia Global after 16days today grin...
Good deal @ ₦91,000 cheesy
I'm not here to stay with Xiaomi as I still remain your second favourite UMIDIGI ambassador after oga Lexusgs430.
UMIDIGI TO THE WORLD grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
Finally my Mi 9 6/128gb came through from Jumia Global after 16days today grin...
I'm not here to stay with Xiaomi as I still remain your second favourite UMIDIGI ambassador after oga Lexusgs430.

Lolz. Umi sef dey try well

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Did I miss any drama?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hyfer(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
haywhy59:
I have joined xiaomi family, I just got my redmi note 8 today....
Wlcome to the family bro.. What colour?
You're not going to regret
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Xionez:
Someone was wowed about the affordability as well as the speed of my current memory card. Needed her own dose, which Jb.oixxx was glad to supply.

The Type C USB dongle is also for the same person. Macbook wahala grin grin grin

Thanks for the safe delivery.
Thanks for the trust always, boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Settings *permissions *permissions *sms * tap the 3 dots at the top right, * show system * xiaomi sim card service
Automatically disabled on new Redmi note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
jboixxx:
Go to second space > Explore new feature > second space > settings > move data > select apps. (You'll need authentication of 1st space at one point)
Pls add compilation list
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

Pls add compilation list
OK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Lolz. Umi sef dey try well

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stinville(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
I want to buy the RN8, any trusted seller here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
bwehdoneit:

Now, that's how to respond to comments. I like that!

I must say I learn everyday Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurex01(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
stinville:
protein0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
stinville:
Available... cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Trex4:
Please show a screenshot, Blur your track number, I want to check something
here

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haywhy59(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hyfer:
Wlcome to the family bro.. What colour?
You're not going to regret

Black ,I am loving it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hyfer(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is the battery life OK? The hot spot has being on for 4hrs now..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Nice one, welcome. Umidigi to the world jare, my umidigi one still holding the Forte grin grin grin I love that phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
bennyflipy:
This poweramp player na ���
but I get small ish with it, wen I dey play music with earpiece and a notification pops up via WhatsApp or Facebook the music will play on the background for some seconds before it returns back to playing via the earpiece. abeg make una help me to disable that biko
Its normal I guess
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
chidon007:

So boss, u mean the phone is OK because I wanted 2 change it or return it.
because I never experience the warmness with the tecno and infinix dat I av used.
And also the redmi note 7 is a beast 2 me because of the features I av used.

Is there any advice from u, to reduce the warmness.
Or should I wait for the next system update.
Pls the Miui 11 available for the redmi note 7 because I am still using Miui 10?

sd 660 tends to heatup on heavy usage / browsing with average network signal thats the plain truth, on the other hand the last infinix device I used '' Infinix Note 4" generated the kinda heat that would burn anybodys fingers. Once displayed a prompt informing me to turn it off because of extreme high temperature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uctomide(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Just got the pop up on my RN5pro

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
The sun these days in Lagos is close to fire. There's no way your phone will not get warm from usage. The temperature affects your phone too. That's why you phone rarely gets warm in cold environments like when you're in an AC filled room or it is raining. All these have its effects on your mobile phone regardless of the brand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kashman04(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rn4x users.
Here's miui 11
@gptech,
eleojo and other users

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haywhy59(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
genius43:

Congratulations and welcome to the family.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
kashman04:
Rn4x users.
Here's miui 11
@gptech,
eleojo and other users

The old dogs still holding it down

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
The sun these days in Lagos is close to fire. There's no way your phone will not get warm from usage. The temperature affects your phone too. That's why you phone rarely gets warm in cold environments like when you're in an AC filled room or it is raining. All these have its effects on your mobile phone regardless of the brand.

On site yesterday I almost drank half bag of water. The heat is terrible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
ubev01:
here
Thanks is this 17track? And what if a delivery line is showing Singapore post despite using aliexpress standard shipping?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm note 5 don receive MIUI 11 ... Redmi note 7 never show o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TYglobal: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
KngGezy:

True talk

But another hard truth is that alot of Xiaomites go to other threads and speculate. Wait even worse destroy the brand names and devices. Especially the Infinix thread, in fact I cry each time I visit that once upon a time active thread. Infinix users cant say they are using Infinix for the fear of imposed inferiority. Which is not ought to be there So when you see a transsion device lover asking for freedom of speech on this thread. Hes actually asking that the greater amount of Xiaomites trolling their threads to should stop. And in reality most of us came from using a transsion device to the perceived better device. Nonetheless some decided to stay with the brand because they think is the best. It's their choice and they are entitled to it absolutely. Because they can afford the "perceived better device" but they chose not to.

I put perceived better device in quote because except it's a world over renowned brand like apple ,Samsung Huawei. Its is still going through its development/ growth phase . And like Samsung did it will have its major and minor glitches until it reaches a level were it is accepted like iPhone without having to look at its processor or compare it with lesser phones

My opinions are not defamatory in any way

you know my problem with you? you generalize too much. when did two / three people become 'xiaomites' ? I've been to that infinix thread too and I don't get to see people like gptech, genius and the rest attacking the thread , I even find it unpleasant most time but what's my business, they're just enjoying themselves and most times they say the truth so you making look like all xiaomites goes about attacking other brands is inappropriate.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uctomide(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
uctomide:

I successfully downloaded the rim package via OTA, decryption was successfully then I was got a prompt to reboot my phone which I did but got an error "install update zip Failed" error applying update.

NB: My device is Unlocked but not rooted.

I rebooted my device again and saw the attached image

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uctomide(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
uctomide:

I successfully downloaded the rim package via OTA, decryption was successfully then I was got a prompt to reboot my phone which I did but got an error "install update zip Failed" error applying update.

is there anything am missing please??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
TYglobal:

you know my problem with you? you generalize too much. when did two / three people become 'xiaomites' ? I've been to that infinix thread too and I don't get to see people like gptech, genius and the rest attacking the thread , I even find it unpleasant most time but what's my business, they're just enjoying themselves and most times they say the truth so you making look like all xiaomites goes about attacking other brands is inappropriate.

Sir except you have decided to turn a blind eye. Check almost every transsion device launch thread that has made front page. Check every advice seeking thread that has included a transsion device. Even on the Aseries thread funny enough. You will find these comments. And along with them enough likes. You might not be part of them. But one in 50 persons is not admissible as a majority. If I like a comment I agree with its content.

I am not saying what they are doing is bad or good. As I am not a judge to check anyones actions or inactions. I just replied the other monikers comment
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
uctomide:

is there anything am missing please??

Clear updater app cache and try to download afresh again.

Which MIUI version are you currently on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6305) (6306) (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: callydon(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.