Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9194800 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6648) (6649) (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kolahim(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Xioami gurus! Pls help me out...
There is this MI A2 lite I'm interested in buying but I heard it's a stock android, can I actually upgrade it myself to MIUI?

If no, which of the two can I enjoy most cuz I'm really confused the way ppl describe the two
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2020
Kolahim:
There is this MI A2 lite I'm interested in buying but I heard it's a stock android, can I actually upgrade it myself to MIUI?

If no, which of the two can I enjoy most cuz I'm really confused the way ppl describe the two
is miui necessarily an upgrade?
See it is all preference playing out here

See the whole point is if you like miui get a miui based device if you like stockish Android choose the former

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ErnyyBobo: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Joshkid:
I order for RN8 camera glass on AliExpress a while ago, to my utmost surprise, it was the camera tempered cover that was delivered to me, I need anyone to get me the direct link to the Actual RN8 camera glass, so I can place another order ASAP...

Can I see a picture of what was delivered to you??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2020
Gptech:

Hehehehe, Nigerians na special specie, followers and leaders very similar, na to point fingers we sabi because we never begin benefit, smh. This type of lady na almost replica of most ladies found in many work places, I don see one dey tell customer say Xiaomi na just 2 years old, ordinary to search internet to know more about wetin u dey market na problem undecided.
That's our country o my brother. We have access to information but we find it difficult to access it. Some folks are just lazy.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2020
Kolahim:

What is your budget? I believe you can get a better device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2020
ErnyyBobo:

Can I see a picture of what was delivered to you??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2020
joseph214:
Anytime I use adm pro to download overnight, I always wake up to see that the app closed like an hour later. I already put no restrictions for the battery saver yet it keeps closing. Please is there any fix? My phone is redmi note 8 4gb ram version.

Check the app settings. It closes when it's not active.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Uzowee(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Guys please which should I get for a friend (girl).
Xiaomi redmi 8a 37k, infinix hot 8 36.5k and tecno spark 4 35k. It's just for Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook and small browsing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bussy4life: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2020
Morning, pls I'm in need of phone and I need to ask which one to go for between Redmi Note 8pro or MI 9t and Samsung A70. Pls help a sister
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kolahim(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2020
GrandMufti:

What is your budget? I believe you can get a better device
Someone is ready to sell it for 35k or a bit less
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2020
Redmi k30 5G Vs Realme X50 5G lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wahala de oh..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2020
bussy4life:
Morning, pls I'm in need of phone and I need to ask which one to go for between Redmi Note 8pro or MI 9t and Samsung A70. Pls help a sister

Mi 9t nah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Gptech:

Hehehehe, Nigerians na special specie, followers and leaders very similar, na to point fingers we sabi because we never begin benefit, smh. This type of lady na almost replica of most ladies found in many work places, I don see one dey tell customer say Xiaomi na just 2 years old, ordinary to search internet to know more about wetin u dey market na problem undecided.

At the bolded, I no blame the person. The person get role model here. The one with the upcoming brand ish. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Uzowee:
Xiaomi redmi 8a 37k, infinix hot 8 36.5k and tecno spark 4 35k. It's just for Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook and small browsing.

What about camera?

From experience, ladies like oversaturated cameras compared to the one that looks more natural. Hence, Tecno and Infinix.

Redmi 8A offers the better and more natural pictures with its camera.

Value for money, Redmi 8A.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2020
olayinkajnr:

At the bolded, I no blame the person. The person get role model here. The one with the upcoming brand ish. grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2020
I'm currently using the Mi a3 that i Got from BlackArab
And i must it was a smooth and Easy Transaction.. Then back to the Phone.. Seriously i can't see the difference in this 720p and 1080p display talk.. And i must confess the phone is smooth and Fast and it has Good Camera � + Gcam =Superb +Crispy Super Amoled Panel.. I'll be using Android One program for now till i get ready to Flash Custom Rom.. It's a Great Buy tho.. That HD+ and FHD resolution something gave me a tough time... I wish it had Always On Display Feature... But Flashing of Rom will solve that soon.
Our Sellers are Legit 100%
Peace

Pls Whats the Best custom rom? Am thinking of Havoc OS or Pixel Experience

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2020
Suarez190:
And i must it was a smooth and Easy Transaction.. Then back to the Phone.. Seriously i can't see the difference in this 720p and 1080p display talk.. And i must confess the phone is smooth and Fast and it has Good Camera � + Gcam =Superb +Crispy Super Amoled Panel.. I'll be using Android One program for now till i get ready to Flash Custom Rom.. It's a Great Buy tho.. That HD+ and FHD resolution something gave me a tough time... I wish it had Always On Display Feature... But Flashing of Rom will solve that soon.
Peace

Havoc has more customisation but I don't like it.

PE is closer to stock experience than havoc. AEX is what I prefer amongst those AOSP ROMs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Havoc has more customisation but I don't like it.

PE is closer to stock experience than havoc. AEX is what I prefer amongst those AOSP ROMs.
Thanks bro for the Suggestion I'll check out AEX online..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DlawTECHY(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Suarez190:
Peace

Welcome to the MI a3 family... We love you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2020
joseph214:
Anytime I use adm pro to download overnight, I always wake up to see that the app closed like an hour later. I already put no restrictions for the battery saver yet it keeps closing. Please is there any fix? My phone is redmi note 8 4gb ram version.

Mine has all the normal restrictions and I have disabled auto start sef, I can never allow any app to auto start except maybe email apps... And the adm will always stay open even if I leave it overnight, until I close the app myself.... try Uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if that helps

Locking the app like someone mentioned can do the Job too

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Gptech:

E nr go work for mtk ooo, DHL shipping go buy you new Redmi 8 grin.

dhl shipping no too cost na lol... u funny.
give me the mtk note4x battery link...thanks...............
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Pls bosses in the house, is their any app one can use to stop video from playing authomaticaly on Instagram? That option is not available on the IG app....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Pls bosses in the house, is their any app one can use to stop video from playing authomaticaly on Instagram? That option is not available on the IG app....

InstaMod
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2020
seunmohmoh:
How will I explain this jero self? Na youruba go understand am... . It's a reference to myself. It just means myself. Let me put it that way.

Jero - "my poor self"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Uzowee:
go fr infinix cool
If ur phone spoil atleast u can repair at carlcare

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2020
Suarez190:
Peace

u can't see diff btw 720p nd 1080p
do u mean dat literally?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayomikun2820(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Ayomikun2820:
Good evening guys. My redmi 5 plus screen just shattered this night���. How much does the screen cost?

Anybody? undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Any latest RN8 pro gcam?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Ayomikun2820:

Anybody? undecided

Check thread store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Uzowee:
If you want her to say thank you, better go for Infinix or Tecno. She'll not smile at you when she sees that her phone has no fingerprint sensor @Redmi 8a. She'll be disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2020
genius43:

Visit the Xiaomi compilation thread, your solution is there.

i just did. followed d setting n did all.
there is still add showing in mx player n other apps.
i guess those procedure is to prevent in apps from adds and not installed apps, what do you think?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Uzowee(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2020
olayinkajnr:

What about camera?

From experience, ladies like oversaturated cameras compared to the one that looks more natural. Hence, Tecno and Infinix.

Redmi 8A offers the better and more natural pictures with its camera.

Value for money, Redmi 8A.

Yes. Camera too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6648) (6649) (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jayson504(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.