Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9225737 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6649) (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) (6655) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Uzowee(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2020
micxwell:
If you want her to say thank you, better go for Infinix or Tecno. She'll not smile at you when she sees that her phone has no fingerprint sensor @Redmi 8a. She'll be disappointed.

You are right. She loves them flashy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Uzowee(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
awoo47:
go fr infinix cool
If ur phone spoil atleast u can repair at carlcare

LOL. For me I prefer redmi 8a. But she Don talk about using phone with finger print
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
bussy4life:
Morning, pls I'm in need of phone and I need to ask which one to go for between Redmi Note 8pro or MI 9t and Samsung A70. Pls help a sister
Mi 9 lite is ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ejiphill09:
Knowledge is good ooo

Alot of Educated persons are very wise and intelligent.

We need more Literates on this thread.

I know right?

How I wish peepz will take criticism with joy here. No one is fighting anyone. It's a pity that peepz prefer insults over sound argument.

I hope that guy has found solution to his problem. If only he knew he wouldn't have. Another friend had issues with screen calibration out of the box. The whole screen needed to be changed. Alot of issues but they will pull through. The upcoming brand is trying really hard to ensure they meet up with the demand.
sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
anonymousghost2:

i just did. followed d setting n did all.
there is still add showing in mx player n other apps.
i guess those procedure is to prevent in apps from adds and not installed apps, what do you think?

Buy the full version of the apps to remove ads
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Uzowee:

You are right. She loves them flashy.

Oops Infinix S4 is good

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ayomikun2820:
Good evening guys. My redmi 5 plus screen just shattered this night���. How much does the screen cost?

We fix 9K for Nairalanders. Kindly get in touch. 08137013426
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
bussy4life:
Morning, pls I'm in need of phone and I need to ask which one to go for between Redmi Note 8pro or MI 9t and Samsung A70. Pls help a sister
MI 9t, cos it vry beta than Samsung A70
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mosesoly(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
mathefaro:
According to getbizy's ad post:

Redmi 7 (4+64gb) = 53,500

Redmi Note 7 (3+32gb) = 58,000

Redmi Note 7 (4+64gb) =66,900

Redmi Note 7 (4+128gb) =75,500

Redmi 8A (2+32gb) =36,500

Redmi 8 (3+32gb) = 44,800

Redmi 8 (4+64gb) = 47,900

Redmi Note 8 (3+32gb) = 58,000

Redmi Note 8 (4+64gb) = 63,000

You can check the Xiaomi thread store for more deals

Thanks for your suggestion, I got the redmi note 8,3gb+32gb at bailord Ikotun, for #57,500,I was given a free mi earpiece, am so happy to join the mi Family, let me experience something different now

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
anonymousghost2:

i guess those procedure is to prevent in apps from adds and not installed apps, what do you think?

Xiaomi is not responsible for ads in third party apps. Those are from the developers of such apps that is where they generate revenue for keeping afloat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
awoo47:
go fr infinix cool
If ur phone spoil atleast u can repair at carlcare
Who be this clown
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Joshkid post=85575641][/quote]

This is what you need
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Suarez190:
I'm currently using the Mi a3 that i Got from BlackArab
And i must it was a smooth and Easy Transaction.. Then back to the Phone.. Seriously i can't see the difference in this 720p and 1080p display talk.. And i must confess the phone is smooth and Fast and it has Good Camera � + Gcam =Superb +Crispy Super Amoled Panel.. I'll be using Android One program for now till i get ready to Flash Custom Rom.. It's a Great Buy tho.. That HD+ and FHD resolution something gave me a tough time... I wish it had Always On Display Feature... But Flashing of Rom will solve that soon.
Our Sellers are Legit 100%
Peace

Pls Whats the Best custom rom? Am thinking of Havoc OS or Pixel Experience
at the bolded..
If you have used both resolutions for an Amoled screen,then you will know the difference,i used to say that until i had the experience,though its not much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
veekid:
Any latest RN8 pro gcam?
Check xda for that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Uzowee:

LOL. For me I prefer redmi 8a. But she Don talk about using phone with finger print
then remove R8a
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
sunshineV:
Jboixxx I got the stuff today. Thanks boss
Thanks for the trust. GrandMufti, he don get am o. Thanks.
Cc: Fibonacci2526

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Trex4:
I have an infinix hot 4 Lite that's still perfectly good, a decent camera but if you manage to flash a custom rom better. I stay at PH too but when my ordered phone lands I'll send it to you wink

Osheeyyy.. Major Oga Trex4 just came through for me! Got the phone yday! The phone clean die! I no believe my eyes at all.. Bros even put pouch follow am sef..

Make una come help me thank am abeg, No be small thing this bros do for me so.. I no fit contain my joy that yday. Boss you too good abeg! You too much..

Haaa! Oga Trex4, God go bless you abundantly, He go replenish your pockets, you won't lack in Jesus Name.. Your leg no go carry you go where evil dey happen, your ears no go hear bad news.. Na so so God's favour go dey follow you. Amen!

Thank you O.
Sosongo,
Éseun
Woruru!
Imela!
Wé kobiruo.!
I no go fit thank you enough sef.

Make una join me thank am abeg!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oga Trex4, wẹ appreciate you o.

Note to all: Don't be an online warrior!

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
jboixxx:
What did I miss? No banter last weekend?
New year, new us

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
anonymousghost2:

dhl shipping no too cost na lol... u funny.
give me the mtk note4x battery link...thanks...............
US $9.77 15%OFF | LOSONCOER 5500mAh BN41 BN41L BN41H Batteries For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Battery MTK Helio X20 \ Note 4X Note 4 Pro 4G+64G
https://a.aliexpress.com/pbpLG9lA

US $5.33 20%OFF | BM46 BN41 BN43 BN41H BN31 Battery For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 3 Pro/Prime Note 4 4X MTK Global Note 5A 5A Pro Bateria+Tools
https://a.aliexpress.com/D33enM1a
Na BN41 b your model ooo, d second link na DHL go ship am grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
veekid:
what's the name of this game and link to download pls

Pes2020 playstore is Ur best allie.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mark9854:

Its nice, I love the WhatsApp quick reply function... But with time I discovered that games run better and your phone has a low chance of heating up with the game turbo feature switched off.

Will try switching off and see.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Does chatting on Instagram consume a lot. That figure is damn high.

And my chrome, I only entered nairaland and browsed Australia fire news. Is it enough to consume so much?
Try a different browser. Once complained of same. I decent one I found out by someone here after I complained of same data usage, is "via browser". Its quite reasonable. Ucbrowser sef no dey help. Use chrome only when necessary... Maybe when you need to request for desktop site while filling online forms
Instagram and WhatsApp suck mb more than you can imagine
Also disable Internet access for apps you don't use... Launcher, music player, enable ads blocker on your browser, use go YouTube if you must use YouTube (I personally use the lowest quality, unless I need to get a clearer view of the video)
Also leave the phone on 3g only. Use 4g only when fast and stable Internet is needed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
bussy4life:

Both Devices are very good. But for convenience and ease of use and sleepiness go for the A70. But if you are a very techy geek go for the MI9T
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Trex4:
I have an infinix hot 4 Lite that's still perfectly good, a decent camera but if you manage to flash a custom rom better. I stay at PH too but when my ordered phone lands I'll send it to you wink

Now here comes a real MVP

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
jboixxx:
What did I miss? No banter last weekend?

We haff changedwink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Gptech:

Na same thing I think too, abeg make pple nr dey rush to customer care pple without at least trying to get help here. Most if not all of them know nothing about phones, period! Some of them go deliberately make u spend more.
Abeg, warranty no dey for petty software issues like this? I mean free of charge
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
EseAbed:

Osheeyyy.. Major Oga Trex4 just came through for me! Got the phone yday! The phone clean die! I no believe my eyes at all.. Bros even put pouch follow am sef..

Make una come help me thank am abeg, No be small thing this bros do for me so.. I no fit contain my joy that yday. Boss you too good abeg! You too much..

Haaa! Oga Trex4, God go bless you abundantly, He go replenish your pockets, you won't lack in Jesus Name.. Your leg no go carry you go where evil dey happen, your ears no go hear bad news.. Na so so God's favour go dey follow you. Amen!

Thank you O.
Sosongo,
Éseun
Woruru!
Imela!
Wé kobiruo.!
I no go fit thank you enough sef.

Make una join me thank am abeg!

You are favored, at least you have been rewarded for your continued support for this thread.

But now to the big question

Now that you are using Infinix, Will you still be following the Xiaomi thread or the Infinix thread?

And we will like to hear some reviews too

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
maclawrence02:

You no see where I add say maybe na your distant cousin. All been said I was just speculating. But I no go lie it feels good getting on your nerves gringrin
That's not nice. It feels good to be at one side of the gun squeezing the trigger, but not at ita nuzzle.. Bukoe, let sleeping dog lay low
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
anonymousghost2:

The ad on mx player can't be stopped unless you are using mx player pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Gptech:

US $9.77 15%OFF | LOSONCOER 5500mAh BN41 BN41L BN41H Batteries For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Battery MTK Helio X20 \ Note 4X Note 4 Pro 4G+64G
https://a.aliexpress.com/pbpLG9lA

US $5.33 20%OFF | BM46 BN41 BN43 BN41H BN31 Battery For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 3 Pro/Prime Note 4 4X MTK Global Note 5A 5A Pro Bateria+Tools
https://a.aliexpress.com/D33enM1a
Na BN41 b your model ooo, d second link na DHL go ship am grin.

thanks big bossssssssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6649) (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) (6655) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.