Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358791 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) (6655) (6656) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
genius43:

Xiaomi is not responsible for ads in third party apps. Those are from the developers of such apps that is where they generate revenue for keeping afloat

okay bossssssssssssss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
KngGezy:

Both Devices are very good. But for convenience and ease of use and sleepiness go for the A70. But if you are a very techy geek go for the MI9T
nothing techy about Mi9t Its just so hard for u to admit its better than Samsung A70

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
GrandMufti:

InstaMod
Thenks boss mi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by getbizy: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mosesoly:

Thanks for your suggestion, I got the redmi note 8,3gb+32gb at bailord Ikotun, for #57,500,I was given a free mi earpiece, am so happy to join the mi Family, let me experience something different now

Welcome to the Xiaomi family
pls do come and buy Note 10 from me grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
okikiosibodu:

That's not nice. It feels good to be at one side of the gun squeezing the trigger, but not at ita nuzzle.. Bukoe, let sleeping dog lay low
I guess the table has turned. I bet he really felt good back then when he was getting on everyone's nerve. And the leopard can never change its spot, he's still calling xiaomi up coming brand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
who get tempered glass for mi 9lite . Ibafan
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
anonymousghost2:

i just did. followed d setting n did all.
there is still add showing in mx player n other apps.
i guess those procedure is to prevent in apps from adds and not installed apps, what do you think?
To stop adds on installed apps is to used the paid or pro version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nellsworld:
Who be this clown
KngGezy junior brother.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nellsworld:

Who be this clown
Na KngGezy junior brother. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
KngGezy:

We haff changedwink

No just start with your own change, na so buhari and APC take deceive us. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
maclawrence02:

Na KngGezy junior brother. grin
who tf is dat??
Anyways hw can I change gesture fr menu?
Na swipe sideways be I want it to be swipe up or at least hw can I add menu button?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
KngGezy:

You are favored, at least you have been rewarded for your continued support for this thread.

But now to the big question

Now that you are using Infinix, Will you still be following the Xiaomi thread or the Infinix thread?

And we will like to hear some reviews too

grin
You wey dey use Samsung wetin you dey find for xiaomi thread? Maybe the thing wey dey bring you come here go also bring am come here.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
maclawrence02:

KngGezy junior brother.

If I start purposefully putting out inciting comments. Yall will come for my head. Now I'm doing nothing and I'm being mentioned.

Ok ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kallmerb:
nothing techy about Mi9t Its just so hard for u to admit its better than Samsung A70
No mind am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
awoo47:
who tf is dat??
Na swipe sideways be I want it to be swipe up or at least hw can I add menu button?
You miss road dey ask me questions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
awoo47:
who tf is dat??
Go buy beta phone and stop using infinix, soon u go come again and say hw can u install gcam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
KngGezy:

If I start purposefully putting out inciting comments. Yall will come for my head. Now I'm doing nothing and I'm being mentioned.

Ok ooo
The time wey you been dey mention djprince up and down who kill you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
maclawrence02:

You wey dey use Samsung wetin you dey find for xiaomi thread? Maybe the thing wey dey bring you come here go also bring am come here.

Like I am just saying that he will be active on the Infinix thread. I'm active on the Aseries thread too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
maclawrence02:

You miss road dey ask me questions?
abeg na
i dey get trobule understanding d shit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
maclawrence02:
No just start with your own change, na so buhari and APC take deceive us. cheesy

Lmao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nellsworld:

Go buy beta phone and stop using infinix, soon u go come again and say hw can u install gcam
undecided i don finally collect my mi 9 today. So if u wan buy infinix note 5 with cracked screen. smiley
doesn't mean i hate infinix jus wanna change cos i don dey use dem since 2015 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
genius43:

This is what you need
I don't get you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mi 9t users...how far,,has any one of u started getting Android 10 updates?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Suarez190:
I'm currently using the Mi a3 that i Got from BlackArab
And i must it was a smooth and Easy Transaction.. Then back to the Phone.. Seriously i can't see the difference in this 720p and 1080p display talk.. And i must confess the phone is smooth and Fast and it has Good Camera � + Gcam =Superb +Crispy Super Amoled Panel.. I'll be using Android One program for now till i get ready to Flash Custom Rom.. It's a Great Buy tho.. That HD+ and FHD resolution something gave me a tough time... I wish it had Always On Display Feature... But Flashing of Rom will solve that soon.
Our Sellers are Legit 100%
Peace

Pls Whats the Best custom rom? Am thinking of Havoc OS or Pixel Experience

the difference is there bro, but 720 Samoled is clearly better than 1080ips.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JamOSneh: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pls am a newbies on xiaomi phone I just got xiaomi note 4 but unfortunately VPN and location changer is not working on the phone, but all I see in the phone is still the bootloader is still locked plz guys how do I resolve that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
awoo47:
abeg na
i dey get trobule understanding d shit
Promise to be of good character worthy of emulation and never to be a pain in the ass maybe I'll consider helping you out, if not abeg face front, waka dey go your lane and jejely park well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Picked up my Christmas gift from the post office today, also got an SD card and hybrid extender with no shipping fees grin ....Thanks a lot Jboixxx may this year be a fruitful and highly productive one for you .

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
elantraceey:
Pick up my Christmas gift from the post office today, also got an SD card and hybrid extender with no shipping fees grin ....Thanks a lot Jboixxx may this year be a fruitful and highly productive one for you .
Ameen! I'm loyal, ma! Thanks for the patronage too. kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
maclawrence02:

Promise to be of good character worthy of emulation and never to be a pain in the ass maybe I'll consider helping you out, if not abeg face front, waka dey go your lane and jejely park well.
okay boss
I promise to follow my conscience and judgement undecided
Oya hit me up cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
awoo47:
undecided i don finally collect my mi 9 today. So if u wan buy infinix note 5 with cracked screen. smiley
doesn't mean i hate infinix jus wanna change cos i don dey use dem since 2015 cool
As na only infinix get carlcare and xiaomi no get if this your new phone spoil or the screen breaks how you go manage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6650) (6651) (6652) (6653) (6654) (6655) (6656) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olavincentus and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.