Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195122 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6655) (6656) (6657) (6658) (6659) (6660) (6661) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Reyhzor:
Gotten Mi9t.
D phone sleek die, very fast.
My phantom 6plus for sale 4gb/64gb rom, 21 S.Pixel
Camera, plays Pubg without lagging. WhatsApp if interested
O. 8 .1 3. 7 .4. 4 1 9 2 6
just keep am away from water
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilshevy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
EBUBS:
just a very little splash crashed my note 7. The thing pain me, but i still cant stop using xiaomi. Its very obvious that xiaomi does not have any sort of H2o proof. jst enjoy your phone and avoid any sort of water dropping on it. The highest scam on youtube are those water proof tests. them fit make you carry your phone swim,
PLS, IS IT THAT WATER MUST NOT TOUCH THE DISPLAY? I THINK THERE SHD BE NO PROBLEM. ONE WILL JUST WIPE OFF THE WATER. PLS CLARIFY ME ON THIS. I PLAN TO ORDER N7 2MORO.

2. PLS, AM I SAVE TO ORDER FROM AE.?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
lilshevy:
PLS, IS IT THAT WATER MUST NOT TOUCH THE DISPLAY? I THINK THERE SHD BE NO PROBLEM. ONE WILL JUST WIPE OFF THE WATER. PLS CLARIFY ME ON THIS. I PLAN TO ORDER N7 2MORO.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
lol.Dont get it twisted biko.Maybe i was just unlucky with my note 7. there shouldnt be any problem even walking under rain with your phone. you just have to be cautious. xiaomi is a nice product but there is still a posibility of being unlucky. As for ordering. its your choice to get it from aliexpress or resellers here. both are safe.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Suarez190(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
2kurupt:

Join the mi A3 telegram group, it's development is really gathering steam

Mi A3 | Updates
All about Xiaomi Mi A3.
ROMs, Kernels, Guides, Mods, NEWS, everything.

Stay up-to-date with us!

Official Group: @A3Official
https:///mi_a3updates
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmbanny(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please who has GCAM on redmi 8a. Please I need the link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by darmostic(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Good Afternoon! Please I'm thinking of getting the uiisii hm7 earpiece for my Redmi Note 8. Please anyone with a good deal? Location is Akure.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
anyone still using glo unlimited grin
mine was blocked dis morning undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Pls guys I just bought a new San Disk OTG flash drive 64gb type C for my redmi 8, the issue is I transferred some movies from my phone to the OTG flash drive and the files are showing but if I want to play them a prompt will pop up saying I should wait for the file to be copied to internal memory. Then it will start "copying" but it doesn't actually copies to the internal memory.. b4 it can play ... Pls guys is there any special setting I need to activate or deactivate....

Note: I have been using OTG flash drive b4 now... This is my fourth one... But this one is the first type C I have used. Thanks guys
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Crazeworld:
Hello guys. I saw this on my AliExpress coupon balance. How do I use it please?
They are called SELECT COUPONS. That means you can't use them for all items on aliexpress. They dey select. To me they're practically useless.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
awoo47:
anyone still using glo unlimited grin mine was blocked dis morning undecided
you donminit, I just bought a new Glo SIM shocked...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nellsworld:
Pls what redmi phones are IP rated
Redmi 8 & 8a
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mod1411: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Thykingdomcom:
I'm impressed with this awesome battery stat #RN8!
Unbelievable battery statistics.... Didn't u use d internet & play game very well. I need to check it again for all that...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crazeworld(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kennyflyair:

They are called SELECT COUPONS. That means you can't use them for all items on aliexpress. They dey select. To me they're practically useless.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
vower:
I used my redmi 5 plus under rain with no problem,splash water on it Everytime I wash d bathroom no problem,d oppo a9 2020 I used last fall inside toilet,I stand dey look am for like 1min,I bring an out clean am continue to use without any problem at all,I nor even try remove any water at all or dry am with any hear. If they refund me I'm buying oppo realme x2 because there's no other xiaomi that will give me those specs in d redmi k20 for same price range
Pls where can someone get realme x2 and hw much is it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
lilshevy:

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
I have known RN7 to be splash proof (owing to its gorrila glass) not water proof. Many people mistake them for each other
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
OfficialGaGa:
Pls guys I just bought a new San Disk OTG flash drive 64gb type C for my redmi 8, the issue is I transferred some movies from my phone to the OTG flash drive and the files are showing but if I want to play them a prompt will pop up saying I should wait for the file to be copied to internal memory. Then it will start "copying" but it doesn't actually copies to the internal memory.. b4 it can play ... Pls guys is there any special setting I need to activate or deactivate....

Note: I have been using OTG flash drive b4 now... This is my fourth one... But this one is the first type C I have used. Thanks guys
Why not try to copy the movie you want to watch per time, to your phone memory or mmc? Hope you know watching from the flash drive consumes battery?
If you insist on the latter, you can try a 3rd party file manager for it. You can try "ES explorer". Personally, I prefer "file manager +"

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nellsworld:

Pls where can someone get realme x2 and hw much is it
it's 235$ for the 6gb ram 128gb rom version including shipping,and it's same spec and more as redmi k20 for reference sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OfficialGaGa(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Why not try to copy the movie you want to watch per time, to your phone memory or mmc? Hope you know watching from the flash drive consumes battery?
If you insist on the latter, you can try a 3rd party file manager for it. You can try "ES explorer". Personally, I prefer "file manager +"

Thanks man...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
awoo47:
i lyk android one. i for buy mi a3 but dat 720p na turn off
I no understand anything abt dis miui
Na to flash android one be solution nw cool

amoled 720p is better than Ips 1080.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fitlaw(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
awoo47:
anyone still using glo unlimited grin
mine was blocked dis morning undecided

Yes, my own also block, I don't know reason behind it, it suppose to finish by 10th January
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
OfficialGaGa:

It only creates a temp file so you can play the movie.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
toppzzyy:

Here we go again...

How is HD better than Full HD Oga?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheylarhh(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
toppzzyy:

Big lie
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
vower:
it's 235$ for the 6gb ram 128gb rom version including shipping,and it's same spec and more as redmi k20 for reference sha
Pls the link for it and hope its global version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
genius43:

Here we go again...

How is HD better than Full HD Oga?
the guy is sniffing something.. Abeg leave am..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jax1: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello guys, happy new year to you all..
Please i want to know whether it's safe to purchase a Vivo smartphone with global rom. (vivo z5) Some criminal stole my Xiaomi 4x not long ago. Just want a brand less popular, fitted with Amoled.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jax1:
Please i want to know whether it's safe to purchase a Vivo smartphone with global rom. (vivo z5) Some criminal stole my Xiaomi 4x not long ago. Just want a brand less popular, fitted with Amoled.

Thanks

But Xiaomi is an up-and-coming brand now cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juicey10(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
How gud is rn8 in camera, battery and performance or should i go for infinix hot 8?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Amazefit bip that I got from BlackArab was delivered yesterday by Nipost, he's highly recommended.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Barrywest(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Damn, I just got the Redmi note 8,
And men, this phone is smoother, than my girlfriend ass.
Damnnn

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheylarhh(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Barrywest:
Damn, I just got the Redmi note 8,
And men, this phone is smoother, than my girlfriend ass.
Damnnn
lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jax1:

Thanks

Do your research bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (6655) (6656) (6657) (6658) (6659) (6660) (6661) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jboynokiaphone(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.