Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9169530 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phobos19: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

For the sake of peace,
The Mi9T SOT at that time was not normal. And from the comments , I can say that I was right.

But I will put this issue to rest.

But do you know you didn't address any of that man's questions or points but you brought up Mi 9T which wasn't even referenced to at all. How do you expect anybody to take you serious?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thank you Genius. Somebody said that the version didn't fix anything and that the custom ROM he's using did the magic and that his battery performance is far better than before. EU custom ROM.
genius43:

Version 11.0.4 is not yet available for the general public, just Radom users for testing and feedbacks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

For the sake of peace,
The Mi9T SOT at that time was not normal. And from the comments , I can say that I was right.

But I will put this issue to rest.

Again, the latching on to a part of response and failing to address other parts continues. I'm really not cool with people insulting you on this thread but you need to give people just enough reasons to respect and not insult you too.

What about the A20s issue?
What about the "all" means "most?"
The SOT improved just as Seanwilliam phone is now better after updates?

All good. All good.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Phobos19:

But do you know you didn't address any of that man's questions or points but you brought up Mi 9T which wasn't even been referenced to at all. How do you expect anybody to take you serious?

You're wasting your time. Let it go.

If you're bathing and a mad man runs away with your towel, you don't run after him. That's why you're a sane human being. A mad man doesn't know he's mad. It's his family members who feel the shame. Let it go inugo. Do not weep louder than the bereaved.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Phobos19:

I've showed you where you were wrong. You just won't accept it because you've probably made up your mind that no matter what, you won't be wrong tonight. Maybe we should all wait till 00:01hrs

But let me show you again:

'.......by this comment of yours'.
This was before you had to go back to edit it again. You weren't correcting him, you were passing it across as his comment.

When his original insultive comment is there for all to see. Aren't you seeing that you are one sided. If you clicked on my post it would have taken you back to his original insult.

You haven't spoken against the insults.

And to prove meant to correct him. Less than a minute later I put it there that I modified his insult.

So were have I gone wrong

Would you have preferred that I insulted him back ?

Or that I kept quiet

Or that I reported him to the mods because he went against Rule 2.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

Again, the latching on to a part of response and failing to address other parts continues. I'm really not cool with people insulting you on this thread but you need to give people just enough reasons to respect and not insult you too.

What about the A20s issue?
What about the "all" means "most?"
The SOT improved just as Seanwilliam phone is now better after updates?

All good. All good.

Bro let it go. It's not worth it. The individual in question has no scruples.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Phobos19:

But do you know you didn't address any of that man's questions or points but you brought up Mi 9T which wasn't even referenced to at all. How do you expect anybody to take you serious?

You are very uninformed

It was the Mi9Ts issue that made me make the comment of the SOT.

So what are you saying?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Phobos19:

But do you know you didn't address any of that man's questions or points but you brought up Mi 9T which wasn't even been referenced to at all. How do you expect anybody to take you serious?

LoL.

He reminds me of when I partake in mock court cases with my lawyer friends then. All these "antics" he's employing are stale and tasteless. I bring up an issue with "three stands" and then you want to add an extra stand to absolve yourself of the wrong? c. 1820 move!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

LoL.

He reminds me of when I partake in mock court cases with my lawyer friends then. All these "antics" he's employing are stale and tasteless. I bring up an issue with "three stands" and then you want to add an extra stand to absolve yourself of the wrong? c. 1820 move!

Are you sure he even knows all these?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
atheistandproud:

You're wasting your time. Let it go.

If you're bathing and a mad man runs away with your towel, you don't run after him. That's why you're a sane human being. A mad man doesn't know he's mad. It's his family members who feel the shame. Let it go inugo. Do not weep louder than the bereaved.

Of course you have resorted to insults. You wouldn't tell him that on that day we were comparing the Mi9Ts bad SOT. And I made the comment of the SOT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
maclawrence02:

I've always known that you are a low life and a never do well, why on earth will you edit my comment to favour you. Maybe in that stupid law school of yours, you don't know that forgery and impersonation is a crime. You are a criminal! this is the lowest you'll ever get.
Notice to everyone.
I posted a comment and KngGezy edited my comment to suit his evil plans. He is a criminal and a fraud. What nonsense.
Picture 1. My original comment
Picture 2. My comment that he doctored and his response to make it look as if I made the comment.
KngGezy you are a shameless troll! Go find something better and do with your life.
damn what the hell,this guy is got no shame

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

Can I ask you a question and you reply in all honesty. If I put aside my humility and start making use of insults. Will that make my statements to be accepted more? Because it seems like only insults are accepted on this thread.

Cc Dragnet
That’s the Cranky thing you fail to get into your head..

You ain't humble Bro..

There nothing about you that is humble..

By the mere fact of you mouthing off,'am humble ' makes you a Charlatan..

What I see is devious and mischievous character,using humility as a front to perpetuate a series of targeted abuse on the very essence of this thread..

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phobos19: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

You are very uninformed

It was the Mi9Ts issue that made me make the comment of the SOT.

So what are you saying?

I'm well informed and I know but nobody is bringing that up again. The point of contention is some means all and SOT of 12 hours. That's what the young (or old, whatever the case may be) man asked you. You give replies to questions asked. You don't create your own question

And I think I need to use the bold function for you to get points being passed across
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tiger2020:
damn what the hell,this guy is got no shame

You should also read that he insulted me

maclawrence02:

KngGezy will never in his lifetime see and quote this.

And I corrected him and in my comment. I clearly stated I corrected him.

I hope the MoD deals with this issue.

Cc Dragnet

I hope we can eventually put an end to the use of insults in this section. Time to sanitize this section
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ejiphill09(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
angry
Na so craze dey take start.
Dear Troll, You are gradually loosing your sanity and at this stage you need help. I want you to say this little pray before you sleep this night.

Dear Lord today, I turn over to you my thoughts, manage the matters on my mind, make clear what was confusing, make easy what was thought to be difficult,

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
DarkJeddi:
That’s the Cranky thing you fail to get into your head..

You ain't humble Bro..

There nothing about you that is humble..

By the mere fact of you mouthing off,'am humble ' makes you a Charlatan..

What I see is devious and mischievous character,using humility as a front to perpetuate a series of targeted abuse on the very essence of this thread..

You didn't answer my question. I think you should answer it. Because your claims are cannot be substantiated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phobos19: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

When his original insultive comment is there for all to see. Aren't you seeing that you are one sided. If you clicked on my post it would have taken you back to his original insult.

You haven't spoken against the insults.

And to prove meant to correct him. Less than a minute later I put it there that I modified his insult.

So were have I gone wrong

Would you have preferred that I insulted him back ?

Or that I kept quiet

Or that I reported him to the mods because he went against Rule 2.

perceived insult. I can bet a million naira that no mod or super mod will ban him if that post was reported. Try me, you can go ahead and report it now.

Back to the correction I'm trying to make (by making you see the wrong in what you did'

By saying, quote and unquote .....by this comment of yours, did you or did you not try to pass across an edited post (editing done by you) as someone else's comment?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phobos19: 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
You will do us all a favour by answering the above question in simple terms i.e. 'I did' or 'I did not'. No epistle please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

You didn't answer my question. I think you should answer it. Because your claims are cannot be substantiated.
And I clearly said there's NOTHING about you that is humble..

Stop throwing the,am humble epithet around..

Your false modesty is Nauseating..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Phobos19:

I'm well informed and I know but nobody is bringing that up again. The point of contention is some means all and SOT of 12 hours. That's what the young (or old, whatever the case may be) man asked you. You give replies to questions asked. You don't create your own question

And I think I need to use the bold function for you to get points being passed across

The cause of action was the Mi9T bad battery issue. And my statement was jumped upon because they felt I couldn't provide evidence. That doesn't remove the fact that the Mi9T had battery issues

This is a quote from last year. That indicates the Mi9T had battery issues

BoluwajiPieters:

cc: KngGezy. A response to the battery drain issue on Mi9T

Whether this issue has been solved. I dont know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

Have you answered my own questions?!

About the A20s? Were you wrong or not? Did you accept that you were wrong?

About saying "all" equates to "most?" Were you wrong or not? Did you accept that you were wrong?

About A20s and Redmi note 8, you tried to put A20s as a better device by listing those specifications but then...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
maclawrence02:

You think you are smart, after editing my comment to suit your evil plans and I caught you red handed and called you out you rushed back and modified your comment. I repeat you are a fraud and a low life. If calling you a fraud that you really are will make the mods ban me I don't have a problem with that. It's funny how you rushed and reported me hoping I'll be banned. Go get a life.
It's over 24hrs that you promised us proof but you have since hibernated only to surface and start editing my comments and when caught you rushed back to edit it.
I said it before if you cant provide proof shame on you.
Picture 1. His first comment.
Picture 2. Modified comment after I called him out.
its now official that this kng whatever has lost all his sense of decency,
Lets just take him to infirmary

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
KngGezy:

The cause of action was the Mi9T bad battery issue. And my statement was jumped upon because they felt I couldn't provide evidence. That doesn't remove the fact that the Mi9T had battery issues

Whether this issue has been solved. I dont know

I give up! Be good, man!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Phobos19:

perceived insult. I can bet a million naira that no mod or super mod will ban him if that post was reported. Try me, you can go ahead and report it now.

Back to the correction I'm trying to make (by making you see the wrong in what you did'

By saying, quote and unquote .....by this comment of yours, did you or did you not try to pass across an edited post (editing done by you) as someone else's comment?

Pass Off ?

To what gain?

Because surely I must have something to gain by passing off an unknown and perceived insulting comment for something else.
If not that I meant to correct him. Which has been my usual pattern here to correct rather than replying in like manner
If you think I have something to gain. Then I will ask you Sir, are you sure you handle patients?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
akashi01:
I wonder how y'all let someone who has shown high level of delusion get you all worked up.

Isn't it clear you're all bantering with a mad man? undecided angry

Lol. Insanity is a serious case sir. Only bystanders can observe it. The mad person dancing in the market doesn't actually know that they're insane and actually take pride in their inane babbles.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

I give up! Be good, man!

Over 40 mentions ,

Goodnight Sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phobos19: 12:02am On Jan 13, 2020
KngGezy:

No face palm emoji.

Mr Man, we've seen the aetiology of this disease, now treat it (poor analogy but point made)

No one is asking you for the cause of action or whatever. Let's assume Mi 9T has battery draining issue for the course of this argument (a colleague of mine uses one and there is no issue, but let's agree to disagree). Can you now reply correctly to the post you earlier posted tonight on this issue?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Phobos19:

If KngGezy responds to this with a simple yes I did or no I did not in all honesty seeing that he intentionally set out to deceive make I bend.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2020
maclawrence02:

If KngGezy responds to this with a simple yes I did or no I did not in all honesty seeing that he intentionally set out to deceive make I bend.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phobos19: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Apologies for the engagement everyone. Normal service will resume tomorrow (it's am already )

I believe he will reflect and know that he can't always have it his way. Or he may not. Well, I wish him the best in his future endeavours.

Until our paths cross each other's again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Merovi, Solidarity9490(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.