Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,553 members, 7,865,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9498115 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) ... (9333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Luisema4luv:

In MI voice
Silence is the best answer nt violence...

Cuz i continue wit u ehn,na u go use ur hand delete ur moniker

you must be a clown... empty barrels with nothing on them.... when they sight a baby doll they tremble and run behind their momma for refuge.... Anyway I changed the reply to avoid giving you sleepless nights.. that's a tip of the iceberg.......

stick your nose where it belongs before it gets chopped off.. just a brotherly advice.. ciao cabrone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
A London Used Galaxy Note 9 to a kpako A10,any time any day.. grin

Audio London Used, you said S8, now it's note 9 and soon it will be note 10 +
Oga your lies can deceive the devil oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
DlawTECHY:

I just had to quote the misguided element... I was pissed at the statement. I know what I suffered in the hand of transsion devices but I move

I understand, but believe me when I say that guy no worth your time at all. How do you relate with a clown? You can't. IT is an example.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
icetrimz:

Ogbeni, Why u dey mention my name upandan??

Now listen...

1st. its totally unreasonable a person driving a Nissan cube giving advice to someone having a G-wagon on how to handle his vehicle

This 1000 times. cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
If the resident troll quotes you, just ignore. Easy, but highly effective.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Audio London Used, you said S8, now it's note 9 and soon it will be note 10 +
Oga your lies can deceive the devil oo
You lack comprehension and no wonder,with your amount of blundering all over Nairaland..

I never said I used an S8.. undecided

And yes,IF I decide to use a Samsung today..

I'll prefer to own a London Used Galaxy Note 9 to a kpako A10 any time any day..

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chemicool: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
These dumb people really think I am lying. Lol, don't worry, keep your help, I will get in touch with Xiaomi official channel tomorrow. Thank you very much.
Everything you want in Nigeria, you must prove it to people how serious you are. In the post office they will ask for something after over charging you on your orders.
On the road, the police will ask for bribe even if your papers are complete.
If you buy land, different people will come and ask for percentages after paying the landlord.
In nairaland, they won't share their opinion until you show them the proof. E no be like this for nairaland before o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
chemicool:
These dumb people really think I am lying. Lol, don't worry, keep your help, I will get in touch with Xiaomi official channel tomorrow. Thank you very much.
Everything you want in Nigeria, you must prove it to people how serious you are. In the post office they will ask for something after over charging you on your orders.
On the road, the police will ask for bribe even if your papers are complete.
If you buy land, different people will come and ask for percentages after paying the landlord.
In nairaland, they won't share their opinion until you show them the proof. E no be like this for nairaland before o.

Xiaomi Nigeria won't do anything for you because Mi 9 lite was not offered to the Nigerian market. Last last you will still come back here.

Secondly if you know much about warranty, you will know it doesn't cover this.

In 2012 my friend accidentally pushed his Galaxy S3 from his bed and the screen spoilt.

Samsung Care center replaced the screen at 42k

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You lack comprehension and no wonder,with your amount of blundering all over Nairaland..

I never said I used an S8.. undecided

And yes,IF I decide to use a Samsung today..

I'll prefer to own a London Used Galaxy Note 9 to a kpako A10 any time any day..

That's if you can afford it

Rather be contented with your upcoming brand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chemicool: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Una no know how this thing dey pain me right now. The phone that just arrived on the 27th of December. If anyone can remember, I shared it here on the 24th of December that the phone I ordered since 29th of November hasn't arrived. A lot of people complained here too that it was caused by the festival period. My Nokia 6.1 plus dey fall like ordinary object every time, no scratches on it o. I don't even use screenguard on it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:

Xiaomi Nigeria won't do anything for you because Mi 9 lite was not offered to the Nigerian market. Last last you will still come back here.

In 2012 my friend accidentally pushed his Galaxy S3 from his bed and the screen spoilt.

Sorry to say sir

But I'm still finding how the two paragraphs are linked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

That's if you can afford it

Rather be contented with your upcoming brand
Obviously with your kpako A10 you are never going to be able to afford it.. cheesy

At least an owner of a Mi 9 is half way to getting there.. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Obviously with your kpako A10 you are never going to be able to afford it.. cheesy

I needn't spend so much on a device. When I have other responsibilities to shoulder. Its those who have nothing else to prove that dream of buying those things. People like you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:

Half ? grin

When you find your london used in 4 years time mention me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chemicool: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:

Money is not the issue. I just wanna get this phone fixed by a professional. I already saw the price on AliExpress, but I will not give to anyhow engineer to fix it for me. Na tomorrow e go clock one month wey I buy am o . E dey pain me.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crownedjon: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:

bro stop qouting that broke undergraduate he doesn't deserve it

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
chemicool:

Money is not the issue. I just wanna get this phone fixed by a professional. I already saw the price on AliExpress, but I will not give to anyhow engineer to fix it for me. Na tomorrow e go clock one month wey I buy am o . E dey pain me.

That is why I asked you to calm down. A good phone repairer can get it done just order the screen or ask a seller like Noobody or Protein0 to help you make the order for an AAA screen replacement

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abeg I wan ask one funny /mumu question any category e enter sha.
During a phone camera test, I've been hearing reviewers say the camera produces clear images with less noise. Abeg how noise they take enter photo?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
chemicool:

E get one guy weh dey do this stuff.. Repairplang..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Half ? grin

When you find your london used in 4 years time mention me
Comprehension is not your strong point.. grin

Anybody that can afford to buy an up and coming Xiaomi Mi 9 at 150k can afford a Used Note 9,unlike your 40k kpako A10..

Seems you need to tune up your comprehension skills.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

I needn't spend so much on a device. When I have other responsibilities to shoulder. Its those who have nothing else to prove that dream of buying those things. People like you
People like me?

Lol bro',you don't know SH1T about me.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Comprehension is not your strong point.. grin

Anybody that can afford to buy an up and coming Xiaomi Mi 9 at 150k can afford a Used Note 9,unlike your 40k kpako A10..

Seems you need to tune up your comprehension skills.. cheesy

London Used

Stop derailing this thread with your dreams

My two devices plus my LAN costs more than 100lk

And I know you dont know how much Samsung costs
. But I got my brand new not London Used for 45k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

London Used

Stop derailing this thread with your dreams

My two devices plus my LAN costs more than 100lk

And I know you dont know how much Samsung costs
. But I got my brand new not London Used for 45k
Yeah.. grin

Enjoy your kpako A10.. cheesy

45K and it is still Kpako.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
olanreyman:
Dunring a phone camera test, I've been hearing reviewers say the camera produces clear images with less noise. Abeg how noise they take enter photo?
From the little info i got from atheistandproud.. Noise occurs as a result of low light shoot and it looks like shapeless black stuff
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
olanreyman:
Dunring a phone camera test, I've been hearing reviewers say the camera produces clear images with less noise. Abeg how noise they take enter photo?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yeah.. grin

Enjoy your kpako A10.. cheesy

I will enjoy my two device . And enjoy your upcoming device that is close to a London used Note 9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:

45K and it is still Kpako.. undecided

At least it is not London used kpako and my 3.2 makes up for it.

I dont patronize London Used. Everything I buy is tear rubber grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henrygold100: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
So I cnt find who is selling mi band 4 here??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

I will enjoy my two device . And enjoy your upcoming device that is close to a London used Note 9
Yeah,10 Kpakos still equal to Kpako..

The lowest of the low Samsung shitt.. grin

Tear rubber kpako.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Emjace:
From the little info i got from atheistandproud.. Noise occurs as a result of low light shoot and it looks like shapeless black stuff
But how shapeless black stuff take become noise?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yeah,10 Kpakos still equal to Kpako..

The lowest of the low Samsung shitt.. grin

Tear rubber kpako.. undecided

Its better than London Used kpako. And upcoming brand that is close to Note 9.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Its better than London Used kpako. And upcoming brand that is close to Note 9.

Yeah..

So says the Kpako Master.. cheesy

Of Course you will know all about it.. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) ... (9333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.