Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9495560 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (9333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Unlike you,with your kpako A10..

I've used brand new Samsung Flagships..

Notice the emphasis on the plural..

The fact that am using a Xiaomi is my choice and still it costs more than twice the price of that kpako you are using..

My third Samsung Device out of the box. J4+ of 64k , Samsung A10 and Samsung A10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Luisema4luv:

Bt seriously ur jokes Abi na bants dry sha
if you're too bored and need to laugh go help your self with some skitts...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

I kukuma wan say he must be the dumb one if he can't spell dumb, but I no talk am na cheesy cheesy

And here it is, you finally said it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
genius43:

And here it is, you finally said it.

cheesy cheesy lolllll lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DlawTECHY(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Transsion is by far more durable

I'm still waiting on the day one proud person will have issuesi know I will not wait for long grin

I will gladly want my account blocked and insult the hell out of your life. You haven't used transsion more than I have. I guess your definition of durable is trash

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Unlike you,with your kpako A10..

I've used brand new Samsung Flagships..

Notice the emphasis on the plural..

The fact that am using a Xiaomi is my choice and still it costs more than twice the price of that kpako you are using..

Keep deceiving yourself

My two devices plus the amount I lost on resale for sure is more than your current Upcoming Device.

Please who will go from a Brand New Flagship Samsung Device to an Upcoming Brand that worths a little bit close to 100k?

And why did you quote my London Used if it's not guilty consciencegrin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

My third Samsung Device out of the box. J4+ of 64k , Samsung A10 and Samsung A10
My first Galaxy was the Flagship Galaxy S,8 years ago..

And I've used SIX Galaxy devices,FOUR of them brand new Flagships..

Like I said,stop feeling like you're the only one to ever used a Samsung..

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Obviously the problem will be from the user and not the phone.grin
Kng, stop bn like this na! Don't you get tired You've got nothing to prove to anybody and we've got nothing to prove to you, however, your posts will keep presenting you as a mischievous being!

STOP!!!

chemicool:

What the fvk is wrong with you. Are you so dump to understand the problem of the phone with that simple description?
But someone that needs assistance shouldn't be doing this! Let the cool in your moniker take a better part of you. You don't have to abuse to pass on your message.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
And to that other person quoting me and dying for a response from me, you go quote tire. That response, you no go get, I dey treat you like domestic pest that you are. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
DlawTECHY:

I will gladly want my account blocked and insult the hell out of your life. You haven't used transsion more than I have. I guess your definition of durable is trash

But Sir I didn't quote you. Or do you stand something to gain or lose from this simple talk?

You can try, you will be banned and I will continue saying the truth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
At this point, I wish this thread gets closed permanently. Let's focus on our telegram group.

Rubbish.

So called matured dudes won't listen. Stop quoting that guy. Stop quoting that guy. But no, your fingers are so itchy that you must quote him.

@Dragnet please I beg you, close this thread.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
jboixxx:
Kng, stop bn like this na! Don't you get tired You've got nothing to prove to anybody and we've got nothing to prove to you, however, your posts will keep presenting you as a mischievous being!

STOP!!!

But someone that needs assistance shouldn't be doing this! Let the cool in your moniker take a better part of you. You don't have to abuse to pass on your message.

Okay Sir,
I respect your opinion alot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Crixxx:

if you're too bored and need to laugh go help your self with some skitts...

I sure say if Bill Gates decides to invest in u to have sense, baba go go broke last last cux u no fit get am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hey! Grown up guys/ladies are here!! Let's behave like grown ups, biko.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DlawTECHY(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

But Sir I didn't quote you. Or do you stand something to gain or lose from this simple talk?

You can try, you will be banned and I will continue saying the truth

Rubbish truth... Guy get sense o.
This is a thread I opened for one mumu transsion device.
Thunder fire transsion and their way of making people regret. Twehhh

https://www.nairaland.com/3711867/ever-issue-infinix-hot-note

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
olayinkajnr:
At this point, I wish this thread gets closed permanently. Let's focus on our telegram group.

Rubbish.

So called matured dudes won't listen. Stop quoting that guy. Stop quoting that guy. But no, your fingers are so itchy that you must quote him.

Since the telegram pays you why dont you turn a blind eye to this group. And please for Gods sake stop derailing it , allow healthy arguments and allow constructive criticisms.

Bye
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Keep deceiving yourself

My two devices plus the amount I lost on resale for sure is more than your current Upcoming Device.

Please who will go from a Brand New Flagship Samsung Device to an Upcoming Brand that worths a little bit close to 100k?

And why did you quote my London Used if it's not guilty consciencegrin
Like I said stop making noise with your Kpako A10.. grin

Buy ten of them and they are still kpako.. undecided

People wey dey use better Samsung no dey make noise na one kpako master dey disturb.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DlawTECHY(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Rubbish.

I just had to quote the misguided element... I was pissed at the statement. I know what I suffered in the hand of transsion devices but I move
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
FluidQueen:
Hi, Please who has used the Xiaomi ear buds here? How's the sound quality? How loud are the decibels? Are they gaming mode? How's the latency like?

It doesn't have the Qualcomm chip, So. I'm a tad scared about sound quality and battery consumption.
Most importantly, how's the microphone quality and bass?
Don't expect the best it's not a premium earbud, but it's loud and decent, but not that comfortable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:

lolllll, I don't even know how this is difficult. The phone fell on the ground or something, let's a get a pictorial description in order to ascertain the ish, the guy turn am to drama. People really get issues. cheesy cheesy

This is why some people don't get the assistance they need. Will they die if they are polite, will it reduce their net worth, is it painful to be civil? You asked a simple, logical question, but instead of answering, that person had to start dropping insults. What a world!
Please, no one here is getting paid to sort out your problems on this thread. If you know you cannot engage in civil, and polite conversation, kindly find your way to Xiaomi's official channels.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Luisema4luv:

I sure say if Bill Gates decides to invest in u to have sense, baba go go broke last last cux u no fit get am

what's this nonsense you typed? are you really trying to make sense because you obviously made no sense... youre surely a liability to whoever got you the toy you type from......

xiaomi warrior grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
DlawTECHY:

I just had to quote the misguided element... I was pissed at the statement. I know what I suffered in the hand of transsion devices but I move

Stop feeding the troll. That guy has sinister motives, and evil intentions. The earlier people realise this, and start ignoring him and his likes; the happier we will be.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
fibonacci2526:
And to that other person quoting me and dying for a response from me, you go quote tire. That response, you no go get, I dey treat you like domestic pest that you are. grin grin grin

You have respondedgrin

I'm all for the truth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
busuyi44:

What if d guy doesn't have another phone to take pictures?

No be another phone he dey take ask for help?
Why you no dey reason before posting?

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
naijasensei:

Stop feeding the troll. That guy has sinister motives, and evil intentions. The earlier people realise this, and start ignoring him and his likes; the happier we will be.

If the truth is sinister. One will wonder what the lie will be?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Like I said stop making noise with your Kpako A10.. grin

Buy ten of them and they are still kpako.. undecided

People wey dey use better Samsung no dey make noise na one kpako master dey disturb.. cheesy

London Used on the beatgrin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Rubbish.

@Drag.net please I beg you, close this thread.

No need abeg. Comot the tag.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Crixxx:

what's this nonsense you typed? are you really trying to make sense because you obviously made no sense... youre surely a liability to your fam......

xiaomi warrior grin

In MI voice
Silence is the best answer nt violence...

Cuz If i continue wit u ehn,na u go use ur hand delete ur moniker
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
omoadeleye:

No be another phone he dey take ask for help?
Why you no dey reason before posting?

The major thing is that why does he have to prove anything?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

London Used on the beatgrin
Yeah..

Better than any Kpako any day.. cheesy

Two kpako A10 and you had to sell one? shocked

Last,last..

The truth will still come out.. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yeah..

Better than any Kpako any day.. cheesy

Two kpako A10 and you had to sell one? shocked

The truth will still come out.. grin

Yes because two brand new kpako is not good for my health. I decided to get one plastic Nokia 3.2 instead.

At least the kpako is not london used kpako. Na that one for bad pass grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
KngGezy:

Yes because two brand new kpako is not good for my health. I decided to get one plastic Nokia 3.2 instead.

At least the kpako is not london used kpako. Na that one for bad pass grin
A London Used Galaxy Note 9 to a kpako A10,any time any day.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (9333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.