Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9180469 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okoyiboz3: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
kogbaski99:
I'm addicted to the PhonePad 3

The day a mad man knows that he is mad, that is the day his madness is cured.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
dukeo:

This is what I saw that made me believe they do

Befor you cancel your order,make the new order,that one would be patiently waiting for you ok,like say i never fund 250$ don go already place the order sef grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

The day a mad man knows that he is mad, that is the day his madness is cured.

No need to reply this fools again bro,let dem keep bin foolish,we know even the redmi 4a flogs the useless phone pad 3

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheTega(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

So, have u opened a dispute? The picture they sent u is enough evidence. Use it. No need contacting this kinds of dubious seller

Yeah, dispute has been opened, I'm so pissed. Screen guard and pouch came in today, was expecting to be with my device now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
TheTega:

Yeah, dispute has been opened, I'm so pissed. Screen guard and pouch came in today, was expecting to be with my device now

Sorry bro. I know how it feels, believe me. What device is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samwell45: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
A new user here... One of your folks here helped me got the Xiaomi Redmi 4A.just two days hands on experience.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
careytommy7:

Is there any major dealer of xiaomi and other quality phones like OnePlus in Nigeria.
Someone on NL needs to go into this na. We will patronize
contact Initialize.

Seems like Elijahdre no longer does it.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
samwell45:
A new user here... One of your folks here helped me got the Xiaomi Redmi 4A.just two days hands on experience.

(ME holding microphone), Please, can u tell us how ur experience has been with the shaomi redmi 4a?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by proffnico(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
samwell45:
U registered in less than 1hr.. Who helped you with the purchase?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
noobody:

Befor you cancel your order,make the new order,that one would be patiently waiting for you ok,like say i never fund 250$ don go already place the order sef grin grin

With this new rate, I have no cash o.. Lemme just extend order processing time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by proffnico(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
gabylzy:

What theme is this bro?
EBM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheTega(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

Sorry bro. I know how it feels, believe me. What device is it?

Redmi Note 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheTega(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
noobody:

Which seller gave u a wrong tracking info??

ET STORE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
noobody:

Which colour u order for bros?
I am just sad right now,after a whole month of waiting

Grey. You waited for black colour?

@Gptech: I also got sms that my tempered glass has been shipped smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dejsoye: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
please house where can i get the Redmi 5 in Lagos and how much does it go for...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
dejsoye:
please house where can i get the Redmi 5 in Lagos and how much does it go for...

There is no phone by that name.

Maybe it's the mi 5 series (5, 5s, 5s +, 5c)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
careytommy7:

Is there any major dealer of xiaomi and other quality phones like OnePlus in Nigeria.
Someone on NL needs to go into this na. We will patronize
If you can pay and wait too. It depends on you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
dejsoye:
is there anything like Redmi 5 I'm not understanding
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
TheTega:

which store did u order from? cos as for xiaomi online store my package has lasted 22 days and still on dispatched 2 NG. daTz really bad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dejsoye: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
xiaomi mi5...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
dejsoye:
xiaomi mi5...
Want to order by yourself? Read the FAQ: https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
kayultimate:
Hello house.

Got $160 in my Ali pocket. Which store can I get note 4x?

Smartgo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
nadalion:
Oga Protein0, good to have you back.

Thank u sir kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gurus, please recommend a good earphone and wireless earpiece that I can use with my RN4 when it finally arrives smiley

cc: Gptech, rookidmart, jboixxx, Mckandre, noobody, fibonacci2526, Dam5reey, princetom1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
emaminaj:

Our papa keep dollar for basement na....
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kaydz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello house, I need to change my phone. I need a phone with a good battery, better front and back camera than my LG g3, with a minimum screen size of 5.5inch. I went to slot this afternoon but was disappointed with the meager phones displayed at ridiculous prices (including the tecno phonepad 3 and the infinix s2).

I was told xiaomi products are quite incredible. So for a budget of say 60-65k, what phone would fit in into my demands. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheTega(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
EBUBS:
which store did u order from? cos as for xiaomi online store my package has lasted 22 days and still on dispatched 2 NG. daTz really bad.

ET STORE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kaydz:
Hello house, I need to change my phone. I need a phone with a good battery, better front and back camera than my LG g3, with a minimum screen size of 5.5inch. I went to slot this afternoon but was disappointed with the meager phones displayed at ridiculous prices (including the tecno phonepad 3 and the infinix s2).

I was told xiaomi products are quite incredible. So for a budget of say 60-65k, what phone would fit in into my demands. Thanks.

Redmi note 4x. Don't expect a wow camera but it's better than average.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
TheTega:

I think I might be a victim of wrong tracking number, cause The Anambra post office called me back to confirm, the tracking number doesn't belong to me
It happened to me, just contact your seller
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
vintino:

Yes ooh.... D phone Na gbedu we dey burst my brain....

Tobi, na u be this. I was shocked to see ur pix,I didn't know that u nairaland too, this is my home.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kaydz:

Like you've been told, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x is in line with your budget.
Read the FAQ for how to purchase:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Anyone feels MIUI breaks notification?I use a third party Twitter client (flamingo) but notifications don't come through but does on my backup phone. Bummer. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Merovi, suffy834(m), orikoku and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.