Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9356460 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gptech:

The phone with arguably the best camera of 2016 on a smartphone is 12mp, don't be deceived by high mega pixel, you should be concerned about quality of sensor, aperture (f number, the lower the better for low light photography), and if it is equipped with any good imagestabilizer.
Remember, most of these phones are equipped with Sony lenses, and some 12mp Sony lenses will buy 5 other Sony lenses with 16mp, so what do you think is responsible for the higher price of the ones with lesser megapixel?

Why are u being economical with the truth? MP doesn't matter from 12mp anymore, best camera phones at the moment all uses 12mp, Google pixel xl, Samsung Galaxy s7, s8, iPhone 7 plus et all angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

Why a broken link?
Modified, tike u. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

Why are u being economical with the truth? MP doesn't matter from 12mp anymore, best camera phones at the moment all uses 12mp, Google pixel xl, Samsung Galaxy s7, s8, iPhone 7 plus et all angry
Saying same thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
fibonacci2526:

My brother no way around this particular app ooo,the developer don even tire for my complaints. Did a trial on another phone and the notifications were real-time. Na wa.
Then na to live with am na grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gptech:

The phone with arguably the best camera of 2016 on a smartphone is 12mp, don't be deceived by high mega pixel, you should be concerned about quality of sensor, aperture (f number, the lower the better for low light photography), and if it is equipped with any good imagestabilizer.
Remember, most of these phones are equipped with Sony lenses, and some 12mp Sony lenses will buy 5 other Sony lenses with 16mp, so what do you think is responsible for the higher price of the ones with lesser megapixel?

yeah, I know..just dislike the double cameras at the rear, it is screaming chinko chinko...as most high end phones just hv a single camera.
am just wondering how the 2 cameras work when u are taking a picture. the shud hv stuck to a single camera chikena.
who has used a phone with double rear cam shud plc chook mouth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yungbitz:

Lol
Correct guy, you get taste wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
udemzy101:

The one I saw is over 36mb..

Lol..see theme
See for urself

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Reprobate:

yeah, I know..just dislike the double cameras at the rear, it is screaming chinko chinko...as most high end phones just hv a single camera.
am just wondering how the 2 cameras work when u are taking a picture. the shud hv stuck to a single camera chikena.
Choi! wetin u dey yarn? Chinko gini? U never see lg g5, Huawei mate 9, IPhone 6s plus, etc? How those b too, chinko? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Reprobate:

If I were u I wouldn't post this... Damhn!!!
Google is ur friend, check out the top flagships with dual camera.
Screaming chinko ko, screaming skuchi ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Reprobate:

I have tested the Redmi pro with dual camera, the second camera is used to create a bokeh effect ( known as depth of field), for the Mi6 and some other dual cameras, the implementation is different, mainly for monochrome pics, while others like the Lg g5 is for wide angle (field of view).

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
dukeo:

Original Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Smartphone 4GB 64GB Snapdragon 625 Octa Core CPU 5.5'' 1080p Display 13.0 MP FCC CE
http://s.aliexpress.com/Q7fU73yy
(from AliExpress Android)
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eldeedon(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oboy .... as dis phone small reach compare to the almighty Xiaomi phones, E still dey use style try oooi!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Make i no shook mouth for the guy matter that says CHINKO tongue

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
See as many people still dey view this thread,una no dey watch ManCity/ManUnited??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eldeedon(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by proffnico(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Godvilla:
See for urself
The size is actually 36.2mb.... Don't know why my own is showing 60mb+.. Sorry for the delay..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
fibonacci2526:
See as many people still dey view this thread,una no dey watch ManCity/ManUnited??
U sef dey watch match? Make dem kill dem sef ooo, grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Namzy:
Is tracking via aliexpress app accurate? Because Singapore post reported by aliexpress says that package is has departed origin country but Singapore website and 17 track app is saying information received only
my singapore post is showing me item not picked up by courier 3x now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Et stores just crash d price of note 4 64gb sd,189$ after dey promised it wud be expensive after presales,which kin scam b dis na,i go cancel my xiaomi order oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Eldeedon:
grin

This ur cellular network go murder ur phone o, with how unstable it is
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gptech:

U sef dey watch match? Make dem kill dem sef ooo, grin

Just walking by...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
This one wey thread dey run like . . . abeg, anybody wey dey Lagos, Ibadan, Akure or Ife, my Redmi Note 4 is still up for sale o for a cool price, na only Abuja guys dey show since
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
hay2zed50:
This one wey thread dey run like . . . abeg, anybody wey dey Lagos, Ibadan, Akure or Ife, my Redmi Note 4 is still up for sale o for a cool price, na only Abuja guys dey show since

Note 4 SD? How long had u been using it and price? Distance isn't a barrier nau. U can send for anybody anywhere in Nigeria. Nipost is there, transport company sef dey and logistic companies
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexispy: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please guys. Is the Mi 5s a nice phone? I don't like the Mi 5s plus cos it's too big and the Mi 5 cos of build quality. Advices needed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
hay2zed50:
Sd or MTK?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

Note 4 SD? How long had u been using it and price? Distance isn't a barrier nau. U can send for anybody anywhere in Nigeria. Nipost is there, transport company sef dey and logistic companies
chief what are you pricing note 4 for again? grin undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
flexispy:
Please guys. Is the Mi 5s a nice phone? I don't like the Mi 5s plus cos it's too big and the Mi 5 cos of build quality. Advices needed
Great phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gptech:

Choi! wetin u dey yarn? Chinko gini? U never see lg g5, Huawei mate 9, IPhone 6s plus, etc? How those b too, chinko? shocked
Just enlighten us, what's the essence of double 12mp camera? Why not one 24mp?

Modified
You've done that already, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Eldeedon:
grin
what techno phone are you promoting grin....see the poor UI.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
noobody:
Et stores just crash d price of note 4 64gb sd,189$ after dey promised it wud be expensive after presales,which kin scam b dis na,i go cancel my xiaomi order oooo

Those ppl are sick in d head. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
i have 2 cards with up to 190$ for alipocket purchase. fair Rate. Contact 0.7.0.3.5.4.1.2.8.5.8 asap. month end already
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Price?

shapman:
i have 2 cards with up to 190$ for alipocket purchase. fair Rate. Contact 0.7.0.3.5.4.1.2.8.5.8 asap. month end already

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.