Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357003 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
proffnico:
EBM
Link to the theme?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

So, have u opened a dispute? The picture they sent u is enough evidence. Use it. No need contacting this kinds of dubious seller

TheTega:

Yeah, dispute has been opened, I'm so pissed. Screen guard and pouch came in today, was expecting to be with my device now
I'm sorry to sound like a prophet of doom, but you'll lose the appeal, it happened to me once, i tracked my supposed item to benin, it turns out to be a slippers, i opened dispute, all the seller did was send me a new tracking number and then apologies to me. Since the proposed delivery time has not been elapsed, their is no way you'll win the dispute, just massage the seller and get your correct tracking number.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
40manlappy:

Grey. You waited for black colour?

@Gptech: I also got sms that my tempered glass has been shipped smiley

Yeah black colour oo,honestly i hav waited too long to giv up now,my redmi 4a is doing me good as well,i rather just chill,u r so damn lucky oo,funded at 320 .,yet still got the best offer,all ur appeal stress paid off

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
TheTega:

ET STORE

Damn,contact dem with full force,mk dem find ur item for u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
write2obi:

I'm sorry to sound like a prophet of doom, but you'll lose the appeal, it happened to me once, i tracked my supposed item to benin, it turns out to be a slippers, i opened dispute, all the seller did was send me a new tracking number and then apologies to me. Since the proposed delivery time has not been elapsed, their is no way you'll win the dispute, just massage the seller and get your correct tracking number.

Well, this is different. Buyer even has proof that seller has dub him by sending fake tracking number
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is tracking via aliexpress app accurate? Because Singapore post reported by aliexpress says that package is has departed origin country but Singapore website and 17 track app is saying information received only
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Namzy:
Is tracking via aliexpress app accurate? Because Singapore post reported by aliexpress says that package is has departed origin country but Singapore website and 17 track app is saying information received only

Probably because your item has been handed over to the airline only but still in china.once it is despatched,17track will update accordingly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
40manlappy:

Grey. You waited for black colour?

@Gptech: I also got sms that my tempered glass has been shipped smiley
That's good, not all stores do that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dani4tech(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
#xiaomi #soft cool

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ever since exchange rate increased, this thread speed don reduce. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
pls somebody should explain to me how this double dual cameras works, 12mp seems really low. mi 6 says it has dual 12mp rear camera.
who has used a dual camera fone b4, how does it work?..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
OCTAVO:
Ever since exchange rate increased, this thread speed don reduce. cheesy

My brother, this is lie of the highest order.

Compare the traffic so far with what has bn in time past.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
vintino:
Yes ooh.... D phone Na gbedu we dey burst my brain....
i hope d ba3 z holding up sa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mi5 and other temper glass picked up ..What a beauty

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vintino(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Seyilome:
Tobi, na u be this. I was shocked to see ur pix,I didn't know that u nairaland too, this is my home.
I don die.... Yeeepaaaa.... C my brother for NL....
Egbon Na here I school all my life.... Wetin carry u come Xiaomi thread sir..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vintino(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
gidieberry:
i hope d ba3 z holding up sa

Still manage to get 6-7hrs SOT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

Well, this is different. Buyer even has proof that seller has dub him by sending fake tracking number
He'll only have a chance(of winning the case) if the seller has not shipped the item up to the time the buyer opened dispute, if he(she) has, then all the buyer is going to get is no more than an apology.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
write2obi:

He'll only have a chance(of winning the case) if the seller has not shipped the item up to the time the buyer opened dispute, if he(she) has, then all the buyer is going to get is no more than an apology.

Then, he should be ready for the baddest of the bad review of his life
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Godvilla:
Link to the theme?

Just open theme store and search EBM, just like that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Reprobate:
pls somebody should explain to me how this double dual cameras works, 12mp seems really low. mi 6 says it has dual 12mp rear camera.
higher number of megapixel doesn't determine better image quality, efficiency to deliver is what matters. higher mp only create huge file size.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Anyone feels MIUI breaks notification?I use a third party Twitter client (flamingo) but notifications don't come through but does on my backup phone. Bummer. undecided undecided
Yes, miui is very aggressive, you just need to find your way around.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yungbitz:
Mi5 and other temper glass picked up ..What a beauty
Oya pics or? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
dukeo:

This is what I saw that made me believe they do

link plssss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Reprobate:
The phone with arguably the best camera of 2016 on a smartphone is 12mp, don't be deceived by high mega pixel, you should be concerned about quality of sensor, aperture (f number, the lower the better for low light photography), and if it is equipped with any good imagestabilizer.
Remember, most of these phones are equipped with Sony lenses, and some 12mp Sony lenses will buy 5 other Sony lenses with 16mp, so what do you think is responsible for the higher price of the ones with lesser megapixel?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
40manlappy:
Gurus, please recommend a good earphone and wireless earpiece that I can use with my RN4 when it finally arrives smiley

cc: Gptech, rookidmart, jboixxx, Mckandre, noobody, fibonacci2526, Dam5reey, princetom1
Earphones
Earphone Original Brand QKZ DM200 Super Bass In-Ear auriculares with Mic 3.5mm Hifi Gold Plated Go Pro Music fone de ouvido
http://s.aliexpress.com/U7FfQvIN
(from AliExpress Android)

Langsdom M400 Gloss Metal Earphones In Ear Headset Earphone with Microphone Stereo Bass for XIAOMI IPHONE MP3 fone de ouvido
http://s.aliexpress.com/qyiYzQ36
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
lavenderjade:

link plssss

Original Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Smartphone 4GB 64GB Snapdragon 625 Octa Core CPU 5.5'' 1080p Display 13.0 MP FCC CE
http://s.aliexpress.com/Q7fU73yy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

Just open theme store and search EBM, just like that.
The one on the store is not the full theme.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gptech:

Earphones
Earphone Original Brand QKZ DM200 Super Bass In-Ear auriculares with Mic 3.5mm Hifi Gold Plated Go Pro Music fone de ouvido
http://s.aliexpress.com/U7FfQvIN

Langsdom M400 Gloss Metal Earphones In Ear Headset Earphone with Microphone Stereo Bass for XIAOMI IPHONE MP3 fone de ouvido
http://s.ali

Why a broken link?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Godvilla:

Ops
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Godvilla:

The one I saw is over 36mb..

Lol..see theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gptech:

Yes, miui is very aggressive, you just need to find your way around.

My brother no way around this particular app ooo,the developer don even tire for my complaints. Did a trial on another phone and the notifications were real-time. Na wa.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gptech:

Oya pics or? grin
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sirqeeboi(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.