Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9477837 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2017
vintino:

Egbon we full ground here ooh.. Street hold us
Na so , may God bless our hustling
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2017
vintino:
Egbon we full ground here ooh.. Street hold us
Na so,.may God bless our hustling.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2017
noobody:

Yeah black colour oo,honestly i hav waited too long to giv up now,my redmi 4a is doing me good as well,i rather just chill,u r so damn lucky oo,funded at 320 .,yet still got the best offer,all ur appeal stress paid off
pls how is 4a in performance,battery life , camera etc. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Zetra:
hi bro,
you have idea if the screen of Mi4 phone can be repaired here in Nigeria...

if you stay in Lagos better

Yes.. Just order for the replacement and take it to any phone technician.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:16am On Apr 28, 2017
udemzy101:
How do insane contact to sim and how do i stop this sim activation stuff each time I restart the phone?

Screenshots
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

Screenshots
I mean save contact to sim, it either shows mi account or email
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 4:38am On Apr 28, 2017
noobody:

U call 10$ a couple of $$,i can mk sharp 10k with just 10$ on alixpress,i buy am cos dem say price go increase,now person wey run order today,dem don ship ehn own,which kin hard luck man get na

Calm man.. It's obvious say no be black the person order.
BTW, I got a message this morning that my order has been shipped. I hope it isn't the grey color because this Chinese people can understand things funnily. I said they will only change mine to grey if they add xiaomi earphones as gift instead of the silicone case and I never got a reply from them just order has been shipped. If e just turn to grey color ba, I de open dispute angry cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2017
shakol91:
That shouldn't be the reason why it's telling me insufficient fund when I have more than enough in the account. I also experienced same issue on my gtb too. Don't know if it's aliexpress that's faulty or the bank. According to the UBA CC,she said the fault is from my merchant that I should contact my merchant. Who else has experienced similar problem?

Yes that's the reason it shows insufficient funds....It has to be within the time frame 12:00-12:05AM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Glo sef don reduce their data volume with their sh*tty network .Na wa oo. Glo subscribers ow una go do now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 5:58am On Apr 28, 2017
Hello people, please which one is better: China Post Registered Air Mail OR AliExpress Standard Shipping? I have an option to select any in respect of the earphone.

cc: Gptech, noobody, princetom1, fibonacci2526, Mckandre, GrandMufti, Dam5reey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2017
noobody:

Yeah black colour oo,honestly i hav waited too long to giv up now,my redmi 4a is doing me good as well,i rather just chill,u r so damn lucky oo,funded at 320 .,yet still got the best offer,all ur appeal stress paid off

Do you still think that I got the best offer with the reduction in prices? angry

Anyway, hope you still got your black colour.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 6:03am On Apr 28, 2017
noobody:
Et stores just crash d price of note 4 64gb sd,189$ after dey promised it wud be expensive after presales,which kin scam b dis na,i go cancel my xiaomi order oooo

I saw that too. Imagine, just few days after I made my order? I was tempted to consider the bolded but I need a phone as soon as possible. My phone has been stolen.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2017
40manlappy:
Hello people, please which one is better: China Post Registered Air Mail OR AliExpress Standard Shipping? I have an option to select any in respect of the earphone.

AliExpress standard shipping

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Mfunkynation:
pls how is 4a in performance,battery life , camera etc. Thanks
4a is actually outstanding for its price. The battery can take you a whole day (depends on usage). Generally it's a cool phone even the location of the notification light sef. The camera is averagely ok.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 6:04am On Apr 28, 2017
princetom1:

AliExpress standard shipping

Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 6:05am On Apr 28, 2017
40manlappy:

CPR takes longer than AES, go with AES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2017
Stormyweather:
CPR takes longer than AES, go with AES.

Appreciate. I never knew that I could change the shipping agent before now. Learning....Can I still amend an order that I had already made? I have sent a chat to the seller.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Uba...hmmmmm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2017
udemzy101:

I mean save contact to sim, it either shows mi account or email
Select any of them, I prefer mi account for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2017
40manlappy:

Appreciate. I never knew that I could change the shipping agent before now. Learning....Can I still amend an order that I had already made? I have sent a chat to the seller.
has the order been shipped? Anyway you took the first step already. Just wait for response.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2017
40manlappy:

Pls. How can one change the shipping agent?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2017
40manlappy:

cc:
China Post is not trackable.
So go with AES.

Edit: China Post is trackable​.
That's China's post office.
So expect post office delivery time.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Richhard:
pls does uba mastercard work on aliexpress and is the rate still 320?
Yes, and yes.
You need to be awake by 12AM exactly for it to work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2017
ugoelvis1:
Please how do I track my order?
If it's trackable it'll show on the AliExpress app. You can also track on 17track.net, or global.cainaio
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2017
melorious4:

Select the "shipping" menu and change it. The options present depend on the seller and item.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2017
melorious4:

Is nt always u can change d shipping agent. Sometimes u will pay for changing shipping. In short, whichever shipping agent u decides to use depends on the options the seller have. Some seller doesn't have more than 1 shipping option. While others will have plenty. Check pic below to see where u can change shipping agent if available and it's charges. See where u will click and what options you can find.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2017
rookidmart:

China Post is not trackable.
So go with AES.

WAKE up bro, is 7 am already. Still dreaming yeah? grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2017
UBA is Bae... 319.84
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2017
princetom1:

WAKE up bro, is 7 am already. Still dreaming yeah? grin
Hehe. Seems I mistook China Post for Singapore post.
My bad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2017
donkafor:
UBA is Bae... 319.84
Nightcrawler. grin

Because of AliExpress. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2017
donkafor:
UBA is Bae... 319.84

u were charged $319.84 by UBA? shocked
@ exactly 12-12:05am? pls clarify cos I want to open account with them. GTbank is a no go area now and access bank too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
reptile1:

u were charged $319.84 by UBA? shocked
@ exactly 12-12:05am? pls clarify cos I want to open account with them. GTbank is a no go area now and access bank too.
Yeah, UBA charges ₦320/$, if you're ready to become a Nightcrawler.

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.