Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9170897 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) (6900) (6901) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2020
Emjace:
No be you talk say you don see a lot of positive review about the device, how come you no carry one specification for head.. Make i give you headline... Sd665 processor, 4k bat3mah, 4k video record, 4 mad camera for back, 13mp selfie cam, fhd+ screen resolution with premium viewing angles, corning gorilla glass 5 for protection, and xiaomi miui... Go and do your own research too

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eightsin(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2020
biggmusty:

I just found out it was dust that covered the speaker, I used brush to brush it and incoming calls sound way better now. Give it a try too

This worked... it was dirt all along.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Thanks but please what are some of the features of the phone and what's the battery like?
www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_8-ampp-9814.php
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2020
Someone is calling Mi 8 lite old phone. Okay o. grin grin grin

I know say he dey tease us sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2020
segunmelvin:
After all these year finally joined the xiaomi gang..... Even though the phone is outdated I go manage am like that..... Courtesy of Mr noobody... Kindly patronize him
If I give you blow. Outdated abi. Oya come make we exchange na with my Huawei Y6pro (correctly utdated) cry undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kelvo002: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Finally s working Theme after the update on R7

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kelvo002: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Boom

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kelvo002: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Bye bye to dark mode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2020
segunmelvin:
After all these year finally joined the xiaomi gang..... Even though the phone is outdated I go manage am like that..... Courtesy of Mr noobody... Kindly patronize him
which phone be this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Greenbuoy(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Any 3 or 4GB RAM xiaomi for sale here (fairly used)?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2020
Xiaomi has launched its Mi Dual Driver In-ear Earphones in India, as it had announced last week. It has Dual Dynamic Drivers promising crisp vocals and rich bass, comes with tangle-free braided cable, has magnetic earbuds and offers passive noise cancellation.

Mi Dual Driver In-ear Earphones features and specifications:

*10mm & 8mm Dynamic Drivers deliver rich bass and crisp treble. Dual drivers ensure low distortion and focuses on all frequencies to deliver a complete sound stage whereas a single driver focuses on a single frequency range and doesn’t focus on mids or highs.
*The anodized aluminium cavity is crafted using a precise anodizing process and is further perfected with a zircon sandblasting procedure. This renders the earphones scratch-proof, fingerprint resistant and lightweight. The outer shell features an elegant carbon look for effortless style.
*3-button operation for better convenience and operability. Trigger the voice assistant by long pressing the play/pause button
*Magnetic suction design makes the storage process simple and effortless
*90° close-fitting design fits almost all smartphones and the minimal wire exposure keeps the durability intact
*Soft comfortable anti-slip earplugs (3 Pairs: S/M/L) perfectly fit the contour of your ears offering exceptional comfort
*The 1.25m braided cable is smooth to touch and anti-winding. You can effortlessly store it in your pockets, bag or case without the worry of repeated untangling.
*Weight: 18g
*Impedance: 32Ω, Frequency Response Range : 20-40000Hz

The Mi Dual Driver In-ear Earphones comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 799 and is available from mi.com.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Greenbuoy:
Any 3 or 4GB RAM xiaomi for sale here (fairly used)?
RN7 4/64. Check the Xiaomi Thread Store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Do it again

Nothing go happen grin grin
My fone has fallen not once, not twice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Tiger2020:
Xiaomi has launched its Mi Dual Driver In-ear Earphones in India, as it had announced last week. It has Dual Dynamic Drivers promising crisp vocals and rich bass, comes with tangle-free braided cable, has magnetic earbuds and offers passive noise cancellation.

hmmm, but KZ ZSN Pro or nothing grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ademola010(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2020
Caleb4show:

Pls I wanna ask you some questions about the Redmi note 8 that you just bought
What’s the ram of the one you bought for 61k, does the battery last and how far with the phone camera
4/64 battery life is great and the camera is cool I'm planning on doing the needed tweaking soon.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2020
madgoat:

Nothing go happen grin grin
My fone has fallen not once, not twice.
Same thing I said before my phone with all the Chimpanzee Glass protection developed spiderwebs on the screen within a second.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Greenbuoy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
jboixxx:
RN7 4/64. Check the Xiaomi Thread Store
thanks boss, but it appears that thread is meant for only purchase of new devices
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Greenbuoy:

thanks boss, but it appears that thread is meant for only purchase of new devices
All legit trades are allowed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Same thing I said before my phone with all the Chimpanzee Glass protection developed spiderwebs on the screen within a second.

Thats why i dont bother using tampered glass. Those things are just fictional when it comes to protecting the screen.
Not saying my screen cant crack, but it wont crack easily and also depends on the angulation with which it hits the ground.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemi2plus(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Is anyone here experiencing slow battery charging and faster drain on Note 7 since the recent MIUI update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
yemi2plus:
Is anyone here experiencing slow battery charging and faster drain on Note 7 since the recent MIUI update?

Unplug and replug
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SolarKing1: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Urgently needed. Which Xiaomi has 2 sim card spaces and separate spot for memory Card? Price too. Waiting pls.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
SolarKing1:
Urgently needed. Which Xiaomi has 2 sim card spaces and separate spot for memory Card? Price too. Waiting pls.
Redmi note 8, price is around 54k and above for the 3gig ram version depending on the seller. You can also check out the Redmi 8 and the Redmi 8a if your budget is not up to that, but the least should cost around 38k.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SolarKing1: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Gptech:

Redmi note 8, price is around 54k and above for the 3gig ram version depending on the seller. You can also check out the Redmi 8 and the Redmi 8a if your budget is not up to that, but the least should cost around 38k.
Thanks for responding quickly. Maybe I need to clarify better, I want the most affordable one with Triple Camera, 2 sim cards slots, and separate memory Card slot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
SolarKing1:
Thanks for responding quickly. Maybe I need to clarify better, I want the most affordable one with Triple Camera, 2 sim cards slots, and separate memory Card slot.
What's your budget? You can't get the best of everything without paying the price, 'soup wen sweet, na better money kill am' grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Abeg guys, help me with fine fine themes with a fancy battery icon abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SolarKing1: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Gptech:

What's your budget? You can't get the best of everything without paying the price, 'soup wen sweet, na better money kill am' grin.
I said the most affordable one possible. Between 40k and 120k. So, I need the most affordable Xiaomi with Triple Camera, 2 sim cards slots, and separate memory Card slot. Give me 2 options: the most affordable which would be the cheapest, and the most sophisticated which should not be more than 120k. The 2 must have those functionalities I listed earlier. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by duvek: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kelvo002:
Finally s working Theme after the update on R7
What is the name of this theme please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
SolarKing1:
I said the most affordable one possible. Between 40k and 120k. So, I need the most affordable Xiaomi with Triple Camera, 2 sim cards slots, and separate memory Card slot. Give me 2 options: the most affordable which would be the cheapest, and the most sophisticated which should not be more than 120k. The 2 must have those functionalities I listed earlier. Thanks.
Gptech, you're needed!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
SolarKing1:
Cheapest is the Redmi 8a, around 37k, most sophisticated is the Redmi note 8 128gig version, costs around 68k.
You should note that actual sophisticated phone from Xiaomi don't have a separate slot for SD card together with 2 sim card slots. In fact the most sophisticated don't even have an SD card slot.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
madgoat:

Thats why i dont bother using tampered glass. Those things are just fictional when it comes to protecting the screen.
Not saying my screen cant crack, but it wont crack easily and also depends on the angulation with which it hits the ground.

Let me help you test it na wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samtob4life: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
StrongandMighty:
I want to buy a new phone and my budget is 54k, I wanted to buy an infinix phone but seeing the positive reviews I've seen about xiaomi phone I'm forced to change my mind.. So guys please with type of xiaomi phone can I purchase with that amount

Redmi 8 4/64gb available 45k firm

Available in osun/lagos/ekiti

Call or whatsapp 08165419094

(1) (2) (3) ... (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) (6900) (6901) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.