Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9386086 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
princetom1:

U seeing a sweet deal u dey price am again. Buy urself and wait 2 to 3 weeks.

Person wey need the phone go soon pick am up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyizma(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
seunlaww:
OK guys..If your account has passed the appeal level, I can help you fund your aliepocket with any amount of your choice any time of the day..

Also if you don't have aliexpress account, I can help you place your order and ship to the nearest post office to you.

Also if you're buying from other online stores, I can help you checkout .

My rate is 372 to $ (cheaper than Gtb and access bank grin)

WhatsApp 0.8.1.6.1.6.6.4.2.5.2.
#peace
How reliable is this guy?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
I need some advice and review concerning MIUI 8.2.4 global stable. My note 4x is running on miui 8.2.2 global stable and I wanna know if theirs any noticeable issues u found on 8.2.2 global stable that requires an update to 8.2.4 and again if theirs any improvement on the update(8.2.4) such as battery backup, ram optimization, less bugs, more fix etc. Those re my main concern or should I stay put?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mckandre:
I need some advice and review concerning MIUI 8.2.4 global stable. My note 4x is running on miui 8.2.2 global stable and I wanna know if theirs any noticeable issues u found on 8.2.2 global stable that requires an update to 8.2.4 and again if theirs any improvement on the update(8.2.4) such as battery backup, ram optimization, less bugs, more fix etc. Those re my main concern or should I stay put?
You can get the xiaomi.eu rom for your device...i use it on my 4a and i get about 1gb free ram
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Svelte98(f): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hi guys. Whats the best phone to buy with a budget of 80-95k. Specs should include: -Good display(mainly 5.5 inches display) -Excellent design/build(nothing too bulky) -Very good camera especially the front camera. -Good/fast processor. -Very good battery -Sufficient storage.
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
adamix:

You can get the xiaomi.eu rom for your device...i use it on my 4a and i get about 1gb free ram
1gb is a bit lower than what I get on my current ROM, the highest I've attained was 1.7gb and again device optimization and issues will differ such as if the ROM runs well on ya device, I myt start noticing battery issues on my on model. It's not always a win win. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mckandre:
1gb is a bit lower than what I get on my current ROM, the highest I've attained was 1.7gb and again device optimization and issues will differ such as if the ROM runs well on ya device, I myt start noticing battery issues on my on model. It's not always a win win. cheesy
My device is a 2gb ram sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
adamix:

Search my username ..

Physical transaction is also available if ure on the mainland.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who has a mint used Redmi 4a with all accessories for sale?
Quote me if you do, I wanna get it for a client who's on a very tight budget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
GrandMufti:

Could you give one example of such phones with inaccurate band listing?

Gsmarena is always accurate on this.

Check Redmi note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ndubisik(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ok so I took time to check some specs of redmi 4a, redmi 4x, the redmi note 4 sd, note 4x and redmi 4 pro prime. So far the one with the closest specs to the note 4 is the pro prime cos all the features are exactly the same with the note 4, except the screen size which is 5.0 while the note 4 is 5.5.

I don't see a lot of people on here talking about it. Has anyone bought it or used it, cos that's the one I'm considering buying? Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
vanchi:

Check Redmi note 4

Be specific. Which of the note 4?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Svelte98:
Hi guys. Whats the best phone to buy with a budget of 80-95k.
Specs should include:
-Good display(mainly 5.5 inches display)
-Excellent design/build(nothing too bulky)
-Very good camera especially the front camera.
-Good/fast processor.
-Very good battery
-Sufficient storage.

Thank you.
The Mi5(s/plus)

fibonacci2526 has one here for 90k.
If you don't want to go through the process of getting it yourself.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
ndubisik:
Ok so I took time to check some specs of redmi 4a, redmi 4x, the redmi note 4 sd, note 4x and redmi 4 pro prime. So far the one with the closest specs to the note 4 is the pro prime cos all the features are exactly the same with the note 4, except the screen size which is 5.0 while the note 4 is 5.5.

I don't see a lot of people on here talking about it. Has anyone bought it or used it, cos that's the one I'm considering buying? Thanks
Took delivery of one on Wednesday or so (not for me), solid device.
This is the second one the client is purchasing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
ndubisik:

They are two different phones from two different series. The redmi series is different from the note series. Most redmi series are 5" while the note series are typically 5.5".
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
adamix:
He's legit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TappGroupNG: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
If you have to bully people online or badmouth other brands, are you really selling?
Anyway, you marketers are just trying to eat from the large market share that tecno already has
I don't blame you
I will take you Xiaomi guys seriously when you open shop in Nigeria
My advice is that you change your marketing strategy
princetom1:

Bad guy. Where is MizMyColi and Chicwoman o. See another nigga buying in china direct because he is well informed through this thread.
My oga sir. Dem don install another rom on it? I can see Xiaomi mi 5s plus here. The light on the ceiling first confused me

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
TappGroupNG:
If you have to bully people online or badmouth other brands, are you really selling?
Anyway, you marketers are just trying to eat from the large market share that tecno already has
I don't blame you
guys pls ignore this fellow.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I don't blame you

Trying to be relevant like....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Another tecno fanatic on the loose.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
GrandMufti:

Be specific. Which of the note 4?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TappGroupNG: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Your thread gets thousands of views on Nairaland because this is the only place that you sell in Nigeria
Instead of you to stay in your lane and be selling your market, you are busy pulling down other brands out by badmouthing them
Next time, focus on your work
And open shop in Nigeria, let's see if the prices of your phones will remain the same
Mckandre:
guys pls ignore this fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
That's the global version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TappGroupNG: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Of course, you can't engage me properly
It's to be insulting people with your gang
LMAOOOOOO
GrandMufti:

Trying to be relevant like....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
vanchi:

Yes. This was the first note 4 SD released for the Indian market. Any confusion?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Of course, you can't engage me properly
It's to be insulting people with your gang
LMAOOOOOO

Noted... next

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I don't blame you

2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
adamix:

My device is a 2gb ram sha
not bad,i s their any noticeable bugs on the ROM? Hows the battery backup?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dexter247:
Another tecno fanatic on the loose.. undecided

They all knw dat Xiaomi is gaining ground/upper hand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
vanchi:
That's the global version

No. The global has additional lte bands. The Indian has just 3 bands
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ndubisik(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
GrandMufti:

They are two different phones from two different series. The redmi series is different from the note series. Most redmi series are 5" while the note series are typically 5.5".

Yes that's true. That's why I want to know if there's anything that differentiate it apart from the size. I've not used any 5.5 inch device so I'm skeptical if I'd love the note 4, but if there's anyone near Satellite Town that has it, I'd love to get a hands on feel of the note 4 so I can make an informed decision. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.