Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9386404 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
They wanna learn our secret here. Hmnn, they are just confused and trying to stay relevant. We are like season film o, them go watch us forever oo

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Somebody sell your mi max now o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes. This was the first note 4 SD released for the Indian market. Any confusion?

The LTE bands listed are not complete
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ndubisik(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Of course, you can't engage me properly
It's to be insulting people with your gang
LMAOOOOOO

Oh so it's engagement you are looking for?
You should have told us na.

You've gotten your 60 seconds of fame. Too bad you wasted it.

Now go in peace.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
ndubisik:

Yes that's true. That's why I want to know if there's anything that differentiate it apart from the size. I've not used any 5.5 inch device so I'm skeptical if I'd love the note 4, but if there's anyone near Satellite Town that has it, I'd love to get a hands on feel of the note 4 so I can make an informed decision. Thanks

Camera and maybe battery. But not much difference

http://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8263&idPhone2=8531
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
ndubisik:
Ok so I took time to check some specs of redmi 4a, redmi 4x, the redmi note 4 sd, note 4x and redmi 4 pro prime. So far the one with the closest specs to the note 4 is the pro prime cos all the features are exactly the same with the note 4, except the screen size which is 5.0 while the note 4 is 5.5.

I don't see a lot of people on here talking about it. Has anyone bought it or used it, cos that's the one I'm considering buying? Thanks
Also, no lights for capacitive button, that's another difference and a deal breaker for me, otherwise that phone is exactly redmi note 4 sd

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
@Gptech
Abeg Boss look @ the screenshots below, analyze it and tell me what you deduced. I can't get the extra good battery life ppl are saying that comes along with the RN4X.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ndubisik(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gptech:

Also, no lights for capacitive button, that's another difference and a deal breaker for me, otherwise that phone is exactly redmi note 4 sd

What? No backlit buttons?! Redmi note 4 all the way

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
vanchi:

The LTE bands listed are not complete

They are complete sir, for the redmi note 4 snapdragon, which is the Indian version.

Don't confuse this with the redmi note 4 Snapdragon global version

http://en.miui.com/thread-524344-1-1.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Abeg, who invite you here?

TappGroupNG:
Of course, you can't engage me properly
It's to be insulting people with your gang
LMAOOOOOO
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ABMC(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Redmi 4, 4a and 4 prime, update available 8.2.4.0. It is 1.5gb. Change your region to India

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mckandre:
not bad,i s their any noticeable bugs on the ROM? Hows the battery backup?
Rom is better..its miui 8.3...the mi browser and music have been updated..i dont use them before but i love them now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
ndubisik:

What? No backlit buttons?! Redmi note 4 all the way
grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TappGroupNG: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
The truth is the truth
Nobody is condemning Xiaomi phones, this is Nigeria, there is so much space for many phone brands to sell and thrive
But for you to be pulling other brands down to sell is despicable and says a lot about Xiaomi
donkafor:
Abeg, who invite you here?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
nuramohammed26:
@Gptech
Abeg Boss look @ the screenshots below, analyze it and tell me what you deduced. I can't get the extra good battery life ppl are saying that comes along with the RN4X.
But ur battery performance nr bad na, you SOT na almost 5 hours, you'll get approximately 10 hours from what I see.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngpo413: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
ndubisik:
Ok so I took time to check some specs of redmi 4a, redmi 4x, the redmi note 4 sd, note 4x and redmi 4 pro prime. So far the one with the closest specs to the note 4 is the pro prime cos all the features are exactly the same with the note 4, except the screen size which is 5.0 while the note 4 is 5.5.

I don't see a lot of people on here talking about it. Has anyone bought it or used it, cos that's the one I'm considering buying? Thanks
Redmi 4 pro prime rather.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
These Xioami marketers sef, wetin b una gain in pulling other brands down, anyway, no matter how you try, whatever will be will be, and quality surely speaks for itself, if e easy goan use ur mouth (bad) pull Toyota down whether e go work for you grin

By the way, any Xioami marketer in the house? , I like to know your profit margin, or how much Xiaomi pays you for what you do. Do you charge people anything for the orders you place? Please I need enlightenment.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
ABMC:
Redmi 4, 4a and 4 prime, update available 8.2.4.0. It is 1.5gb. Change your region to India

Fantastic update, e be like say na only me my battery improve.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
ndubisik:

Am using one. It's been a fantastic experience.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gptech:

But ur battery performance nr bad na, you SOT na almost 5 hours, you'll get approximately 10 hours from what I see.
True.... But I saw someone getting 14.30hrs SOT on YouTube, I know SOT depends on so many factors, but with my numbers, I don't think I can get that even if all I do is watch movies without doing anything.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Fantastic update, e be like say na only me my battery improve.
.but you're on WiFi o. v8.2.4?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gptech:

.He's not getting up to 9hrs with that screenshot at the end of the day. No way!!!.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
nuramohammed26:
@Gptech

i think ur screen's brightness is slightly high if am right. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidimasters(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
organism3:
Somebody sell your mi max now o
100k..... Lol.. Na 5 days old
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gptech:
These Xioami marketers sef, wetin b una gain in pulling other brands down, anyway, no matter how you try, whatever will be will be, and quality surely speaks for itself, if e easy goan use ur mouth (bad) pull Toyota down whether e go work for you grin

By the way, any Xioami marketer in the house? , I like to know your profit margin, or how much Xiaomi pays you for what you do. Do you charge people anything for the orders you place? Please I need enlightenment.

LOL @bolded grin grin

Are there Xiaomi marketers on this thread? tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
jboixxx:

.but you're on WiFi o. v8.2.4?

Been on 4G all day,just put on my mifi not quite long. grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
jboixxx:

.He's not getting up to 9hrs with that screenshot at the end of the day. No way!!!.
My 2 cents
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
nuramohammed26:

True.... But I saw someone getting 14.30hrs SOT on YouTube, I know SOT depends on so many factors, but with my numbers, I don't think I can get that even if all I do is watch movies without doing anything.

Did you do a factory reset after your updare?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dexter247:

i think ur screen's brightness is slightly high if am right. smiley
Around 60%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
40manlappy:

LOL @bolded grin grin

Are there Xiaomi marketers on this thread? tongue
Seriously, I just weak. shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (9327) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.