Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9386517 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
jboixxx:

.He's not getting up to 9hrs with that screenshot at the end of the day. No way!!!.
Naim hand e dey na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
GrandMufti:

Did you do a factory reset after your updare?
Yes I did.... I also allow the battery to run down to 0 before I charged it to 100
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
nuramohammed26:

Around 60%

i knew it, that's above average.. u can't get a high SOT with that cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
gidimasters:

100k..... Lol.. Na 5 days old
128rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nobody is pulling anybody down. Xiaomi offers BETTER..

TappGroupNG:
The truth is the truth
Nobody is condemning Xiaomi phones, this is Nigeria, there is so much space for many phone brands to sell and thrive
But for you to be pulling other brands down to sell is despicable and says a lot about Xiaomi

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
GrandMufti:

Did you do a factory reset after your updare?
I did... I also discharge the battery completely before charging it to 100%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
nuramohammed26:

I did... I also discharge the battery completely before charging it to 100%

Ok then.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dexter247:

i knew it, that's above average.. u can't get a high SOT with that cheesy
Nice.... I will take note of that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
rookidmart:

He's legit.

Thanks boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidimasters(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
organism3:

128rom?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
TappGroupNG:
The truth is the truth
Nobody is condemning Xiaomi phones, this is Nigeria, there is so much space for many phone brands to sell and thrive
But for you to be pulling other brands down to sell is despicable and says a lot about Xiaomi

Oga, na una Start am na,
Indirectly telling us to buy junk e come back fire, since then Tecno guys don quiet lipsrsealed, at then end we won more souls... grin
No be us bring down, what they thought was their weapon(carlcare) na him come destroy then... Finally grin

Abi you dey eye Mi 5 or Note 4 tell us we can help you order, [ grin

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dam5reey:

Oga, na una Start am na,
Indirectly telling us to buy junk e come back fire, since then Tecno guys don quiet lipsrsealed, at then end we won more souls... grin
No be us bring down, what they thought was their weapon(carlcare) na him come destroy then... Finally grin

grin I wonder wetin come bring back the issue sef?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dam5reey:

Oga, na una Start am na,

Yes o. U forget to tell him that, the order process na free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
princetom1:

Yes o. U forget to tell him that, the order process na free of charge.
See this marketer don show, wetin you shade today oga? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
nuramohammed26:

Nice.... I will take note of that
.set your brightness to 50 and Auto, unnecessary vibrations shd be disabled and hope your call flash is off(I don't know why some folks leave that ON anyways as if na Nokia Xpress music).

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
nuramohammed26:

Around 60%

Haba, whyyyyyyyy. My brightness never exceed 30% highest wen am indoor. Except am on d road and i intend using my phone that's wen i set it on auto and check my screenshot, that's where it normally is 80% of the time i use my phone

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gptech:

grin I wonder wetin continues bring back the issue sef?
.The guy just wan court trouble ni. the case don die tete...I no know where the guy just come from...hibernation I guess!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Meanwhile dem nr gree push this thread to front page, maybe na only once wen I go on sabbatical, imagine if dem mistake go push am enter front page now grin. By the time I return here I kw say this go be the longest thread for phone section currently. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gptech:

See this marketer don show, wetin you shade today oga? grin

Plenty, i get nylon for selling ground nut, i shade paper for selling ground nut, i even sell pins for pregnant women.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Gptech:
Meanwhile dem nr gree push this thread to front page, maybe na only once wen I go on sabbatical, imagine if dem mistake go push am enter front page now grin. By the time I return here I kw say this go be the longest thread for phone section currently. cool

The speed for here pass front page self...

Chicwoman I dey hail oo...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dam5reey:

Hehehehe, u sef grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Dam5reey:

.Badt guy! You wan call tecno woman out again abi? Go create another thread o cuz we no want her spamming this ogbonge one for us.... hehehehehe
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
temitimx19:

I want to change my rom to Chinese rom, so I downloaded the rom and sp flash tools, I clicked on download on sp flash tools and plugged my phone to the computer and I got an error message saying PMT changed rom must be downloaded. I search for a solution and I got it, which was to change the download on sp flash tools to firmware upgrade, which I did and tried the flash tools again. I got another error message this time, it was Brom Error. After that I tried to boot up the phone, it didn't respond, I tried charging it, it still didn't respond.
It's been 2 hrs now, and my phone has not booted up yet. Please help

I'm just going through my, mentions, What's​ the status now? The issue pass me oo...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
jboixxx:

.Badt guy! You wan call tecno woman out again abi? Go create another thread o cuz we no want her spamming this ogbonge one for us.... hehehehehe

No mind me oo I dey see her moniker reading the thread, shey I no fit hail person again... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by delvinmaya(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
@tappgroupng, But really peeps can be funny fa. This dude is basically a techno marketer and is still defending what shouldn't be defended.
Ever since the first time i stumbled on this thread, all i have seen has been a family here. Really never thought people would be united like this, but yes people can and are.
There is no question you ask you won't get an answer to, and if it's assistance you seek, you get it. That's basically all you need.
Basing your argument on setting up shop in Nigeria and also insults from peeps here shows you are childish.
Techno "fans" created a hate thread which backfired, meaning you don't go throwing stones in a glass House and then come running back screaming victimisation.

Also, the brand does not necessarily need an office in Nigeria to sell. Quality speaks volumes and that's what they are offering. If you prefer techno, stick with it, your cup of tea, people who need and deserve better are getting it here.

@protein0, princetom1, Fibonacci, noobody, Gptech, dam5reey, please carry on the good work. Going to pick up my note 4 on Wednesday, thanks for your shared knowledge on here.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
delvinmaya:
@tappgroupng, But really peeps can be funny fa. This dude is basically a techno marketer and is still defending what shouldn't be defended.
Ever since the first time i stumbled on this thread, all i have seen has been a family here. Really never thought people would be united like this, but yes people can and are.
There is no question you ask you won't get an answer to, and if it's assistance you seek, you get it. That's basically all you need.
Basing your argument on setting up shop in Nigeria and also insults from peeps here shows you are childish.
Techno "fans" created a hate thread which backfired, meaning you don't go throwing stones in a glass House and then come running back screaming victimisation.

Also, the brand does not necessarily need an office in Nigeria to sell. Quality speaks volumes and that's what they are offering. If you prefer techno, stick with it, your cup of tea, people who need and deserve better are getting it here.

@protein0, princetom, Fibonacci, noobody, Gptech, dam5reey, please carry on the good work. Going to pick up my note 4 on Wednesday, thanks for your shared knowledge on here.

No mind those yeye minds.
The truth always eludes an ever conscious dreamer grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Your head de there, delvimaya.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
@delvinmaya, welcome to the 'liberated' ones' clique.
Ignore any mentally incarcerated fellow who wishes you're like him/her. lipsrsealed
Enjoy ya phone kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
delvinmaya:

@protein0, princetom, Fibonacci, noobody, Gptech, dam5reey, please carry on the good work. Going to pick up my note 4 on Wednesday, thanks for your shared knowledge on here.
Congrats in advance jare, you made the right choice!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
jboixxx:

.set your brightness to 50 and Auto, unnecessary vibrations shd be disabled and hope your call flash is off(I don't know why some folks leave that ON anyways as if na Nokia Xpress music).

I don't understand how ppl dey comfy with that call flash o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochasky23(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
I'm ready to get the note 4x but am torn between smartgo and eternal stores. Which should i go with?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
delvinmaya:

Welcome to the family

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (9327) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.