Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9819668 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7035) (7036) (7037) (7038) (7039) (7040) (7041) ... (9353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oluwashedy: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2020
joshjc:
It's just like a dream to me,my mom has passed away
Take heart bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2020
sureteeboy:

There's always an installation video to follow on that website for every game you download

True. Me dey hardly watch, I just read instructions from the notes in the folder once I extract.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buzx: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
olanreyman:

Maybe pubg has been optimised for the phone. Is this the latest update?
And please do you play these games too cos It seems not to run well on the Note 8
1)Asphalt 8 high graphics= crash and wouldn't even run
2)asphalt 9= frame drops on default graphics and serious lags on high graphics
3) pes 2020 = lags on high graphics (day time stadium)

I don't think Pubg has been optimized for note 8. But that doesn't mean you can't play it on HDR graphics. There is a way around it. Download Pubg Gfx from play store. From there you can set any graphics you want and run the game.

I play only Asphalt 8 in high graphics without issues.

Pes 2020, played it in high graphics and deleted it. I don't like the game. When network is good, I don't experience any lag. I think the lag has to do with network rather than the phone because even lower phone do well in it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2020
joshjc:
the most painful part she died in my arms

So sorry bro. I can't say I know what you are going through right now. I know it's sad but please be strong. She's in a better place now.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2020
joshjc:

May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen, it's never easy to lose a parent especially a mother. Be strong, Ur mom would have wanted you to be brave for her. Remain blessed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joshjc(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2020
saint2ace:

May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen, it's never easy to lose a parent especially a mother. Be strong, Ur mom would have wanted you to be brave for her. Remain blessed
she told my dad goodbye in the morning,we were thinking she was joking
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
joshjc:
she told my dad goodbye in the morning,we were thinking she was joking
Take heart bro.

Death is debt we will all pay one day some day
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BlueBanana: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2020
joshjc:
RIP to her. Sorry bro. My condolences and prayers are with you. May God give you the strength and courage to survive this.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2020
I'm really sorry for your huge loss. My condolences.

joshjc:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joshjc(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2020
BlueBanana:

RIP to her. Sorry bro. My condolences and prayers are with you. May God give you the strength and courage to survive this.
Amen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinbuk45(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2020
I just got redmi note 7. Pls any link to download gcam for it�
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2020
jizzison:

Lol, i've been doing that already, "for my family" to be specific.
Bro I need phone asap. Better phone no dey my area.
i was kidney you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Buzx:

I don't think Pubg has been optimized for note 8. But that doesn't mean you can't play it on HDR graphics. There is a way around it. Download Pubg Gfx from play store. From there you can set any graphics you want and run the game.

I play only Asphalt 8 in high graphics without issues.

Pes 2020, played it in high graphics and deleted it. I don't like the game. When network is good, I don't experience any lag. I think the lag has to do with network rather than the phone because even lower phone do well in it.

How did you played asphalt 8 on high settings when you can't even apply it because the game wouldn't restart after applying. Or is it not note 8 you're using?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2020
akinbuk45:
I just got redmi note 7. Pls any link to download gcam for it�

Try TR Cam
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/trCamera_V2_Dream_Catcher.apk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2020
This thread don leaf me fly nawa oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
joshjc:

Take heart bro, may God console your family for this irreplaceable loss in a trying time like this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
GrandMufti:

grin

Yo dey mind those ones?

dem go come use one old YouTube review as evidence.

That's why I don't bother watching reviews before buying a phone because 6 months after the initial review, a lot of things would have changed
there are reviews that comes after many updates which tells you what to expect
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2020
joshjc:
accept my deepest condolence,RIP to the dead
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinbuk45(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buzx: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
olanreyman:

How did you played asphalt 8 on high settings when you can't even apply it because the game wouldn't restart after applying. Or is it not note 8 you're using?

I think it's Asphalt 9 I have. Seriously it plays smoothly. What version are you in Miui update?

A friend plays both Asphalt 9 and 8 old his old Samsung without lags. I see no reason why RN8 shouldn't carry it. That same friend's Samsung lags a little bit in Pubg and he enjoys playing with mine phone instead. I would try the Asphalt 8 let me see.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Tiger2020:
there are reviews that comes after many updates that which tells you what to expect

Pretty useless to me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2020
GrandMufti:

Pretty useless to me
toh

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Buzx:

I think it's Asphalt 9 I have. Seriously it plays smoothly. What version are you in Miui update?

A friend plays both Asphalt 9 and 8 old his old Samsung without lags. I see no reason why RN8 shouldn't carry it. That same friend's Samsung lags a little bit in Pubg and he enjoys playing with mine phone instead. I would try the Asphalt 8 let me see.
I'm on the latest update bro. Asphalt 9 you are playing is on medium settings, try changing the settings to high the game would be unplayable. Asphalt 8, even to apply high settings you would not be able to apply
I don't play PUBG, I play call of duty and it runs flawlessly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juicey10(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Sorry for your lost bro. May her soul rest in peace. Stay strong for her.
so sorry may her perfect soul rest in peace
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
olanreyman:

I'm on the latest update bro. Asphalt 9 you are playing is on medium settings, try changing the settings to high the game would be unplayable. Asphalt 8, even to apply high settings you would not be able to apply
I don't play PUBG, I play call of duty and it runs flawlessly

Surprisingly, both A8 and 9 plays on high settings on my R7. You guys should be patient. Sd665 and it's GPU are relatively new.

Updates will fix that.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Surprisingly, both A8 and 9 plays on high settings on my R7. You guys should be patient. Sd665 and it's GPU are relatively new.

Updates will fix that.
Hopefully.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
I know this is Xiaomi thread, but need help in my iPhone 6s plus .

Just got this London used iPhone 6s plus last week for my woman . I noticed the bluring at the back camera. But was thinking it was the sun.
Today she just confirmed it. Front camera is perfect
What can I do to solve this issue ?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Biafrareform:
I know this is Xiaomi thread, but need help in my iPhone 6s plus .

Just got this London used iPhone 6s plus last week for my woman . I noticed the bluring at the back camera. But was thinking it was the sun.
Today she just confirmed it. Front camera is perfect
What can I do to solve this issue ?
Check the camera glass if it has scratches.
If there's and update, do.
Or reset your phone.
If the blurring still permit just kw the camera is faulty.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
joshjc:
the most painful part she died in my arms
Mmmm... may the good Lord grant you and your family the fortitude to bear this loss... it was her time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Check the camera glass if it has scratches.
If there's and update, do.
Or reset your phone.
If the blurring still permit just kw the camera is faulty.

The camera glass isn't smooth though.
Have done the update already to iOS 13
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samchem(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Which remote app can i use for my blue ray home theatre panasonic please can't see the main remote in d market

(1) (2) (3) ... (7035) (7036) (7037) (7038) (7039) (7040) (7041) ... (9353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SyncForth and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.