Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9303790 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Peppul: 9:41am On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

Princetom1 nor be appeal be this

Looks like we've gotta school some newbies on this aliexpress Ish....The fear of appeal is the beginning of wisdom grin
guys I don't understand o. can someone pls tell me what just happened and y they declined it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adefes(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2017
This appeal thing no get level o....I was asked to appeal my own GTB card.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Peppul: 9:54am On May 02, 2017
Peppul:
guys can it be due to insufficient fund in the account I used

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=Peppul post=56126937][/quote]

You have to appeal that card as e look now. Log into your account from a computer or use Chrome browser and set it to desktop mode, make sure network is good when trying this o. Click on your order, u should see an appeal waiting for u.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2017
Make una see stories that touch the heart o.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 02, 2017
noobody:

Same note 4 64gb black version??
Note 4x..
Btw do u have full 2.5 d tempered glass and casing for note 4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 02, 2017
dukeo:

Then it's gonna take 25days to get to it's destination angry
Mine was 21days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2017
lagosboy3:

I just got the same e mail..na wah oo..

Dear,

I'm Meidong Official Store's customer service commissioner, Lucy.  I am very sorry that I made a very serious mistake, before the arrival of 51 labor day in China, maybe I am so looking forward to this holiday and I’m too excited, before the holiday the system of the coupons amount is wrong, originally the coupon has been set up $2, but the error occurred and the coupon amount is set up to $20, I don’t even know what went wrong. I have to take all the goods off the shelf to find out the problem.

So, I want to ask you, can you help me to cancel the order, I am very grateful to you to buy the products of our shop, and I'm so sorry because of my personal mistakes that bring you the unpleasant shopping experience.

I still hope you can help me to cancel the order first, because the boss asked me to pay for the losses and will punish me and I will lose the job, but obviously I don't have the ability to bear, if I don’t ship out the product to you, my shop will also be quick to be punished by the platform, then my boss will punish me and I will lose the job, so then I do not have income for my daughter but which is really very very important to us.

My salary is very poor, and I'm a women who is a single mother, and I have a 4 year old daughter, my job is the only income for us and the income is all spending on my daughter's education and our daily life, I have no spare money to make up for my mistake.

So, I hope you can help me...
If you are willing to help me, please cancel the order, and please choose ""I don't want it"".
If you still want to buy our products after the cancellation, I would like to apply for the $8 coupon for you.

Thank you for your help and understanding.

Best wishes.
Lucy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2017
Guys check this out, so this kind thing dey happen sef grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2017
Ewoo, make una piti for the lady o cheesy cheesy, this one na bad market
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2017
Mckandre:
Guys check this out grin
Make I go cancel my order, 20$ for 20$ check out... I knew it was an error I just tried my luck grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2017
Ebubemg:
Ewoo, make una piti for the lady o cheesy cheesy, this one na bad market

Cancelled mine already...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2017
Cancelling is not the problem. It's the long wait b4 the refund.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2017
iheanyi4u:
its not that long, within 24hrs tops unless u did a direct cash out from ur bank.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2017
iheanyi4u:

One of the advantages of Alipocket... cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
Me I no dey cancel grin grin grin I dey my house come and beat me grin angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
Dam5reey:

One of the advantages of Alipocket... cheesy

As I no get aliepocket
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2017
I knew it was too good a deal, anyway I will cancel it..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:43am On May 02, 2017
eraly:

Nice 1 bro
I've opened the account.
I was only required to present my PVC and make deposit for ATM. the utility bill I'll submit after I've verified the the card can be used for online payment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2017
Baroba:

I just got the same e mail..na wah oo..

Dear,

I'm Meidong Official Store's customer service commissioner, Lucy.  I am very sorry that I made a very serious mistake, before the arrival of 51 labor day in China, maybe I am so looking forward to this holiday and I’m too excited, before the holiday the system of the coupons amount is wrong, originally the coupon has been set up $2, but the error occurred and the coupon amount is set up to $20, I don’t even know what went wrong. I have to take all the goods off the shelf to find out the problem.

So, I want to ask you, can you help me to cancel the order, I am very grateful to you to buy the products of our shop, and I'm so sorry because of my personal mistakes that bring you the unpleasant shopping experience.

I still hope you can help me to cancel the order first, because the boss asked me to pay for the losses and will punish me and I will lose the job, but obviously I don't have the ability to bear, if I don’t ship out the product to you, my shop will also be quick to be punished by the platform, then my boss will punish me and I will lose the job, so then I do not have income for my daughter but which is really very very important to us.

My salary is very poor, and I'm a women who is a single mother, and I have a 4 year old daughter, my job is the only income for us and the income is all spending on my daughter's education and our daily life, I have no spare money to make up for my mistake.

So, I hope you can help me...
If you are willing to help me, please cancel the order, and please choose ""I don't want it"".
If you still want to buy our products after the cancellation, I would like to apply for the $8 coupon for you.

Thank you for your help and understanding.

Best wishes.
Lucy

hmmm...Na wa o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2017
lagosboy3:

Please, oda buyers, is it same story?
We need to know o. noobody, iliyande, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, who else bought? If story is true, let's let this poor representative go. If only u guys knows how hard jobs can be in china with little pay and poor working conditions plus over work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Ow, u bought direct? Chai

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

We need to know o. noobody, iliyande, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, who else bought? If story is true, let's let this poor representative go. If only u guys knows how hard jobs can be in china with little pay and poor working conditions plus over work.

I've cancelled mine ooo. Out of pity

Yes I got same message,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

I added the coupon,did not place an order thou,am not a fan of music or speakers,earpiece included,all i care bout is tv series,i really feel for the seller,many people wont cancel,i sure die
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2017
dukeo:

Grey.. I settled for it after all I have black case (what lame consolation)

Grey color with free earphones works for me

Mehn,if not that,refunds might take like 24hrs or more,i wud cancel nd go with et stores,dey av the black but just 2 pieces left

Such a lame consolation indeed,the price nko go crash again,useless fools
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2017
noobody:

I added the coupon,did not place an order thou,am not a fan of music or speakers,earpiece included,all i care bout is tv series,i really feel for the seller,many people wont cancel,i sure die

if it's true, she's as good as gone....Nor be only Nigerians buy na and many people wouldn't cancel....bad market mehn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2017
noobody:

if it's true, she's as good as gone....Nor be only Nigerians buy na and many people wouldn't cancel....bad market mehn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2017
Protein0:

Black no dey China at present.

I'm yet to acquiesce to changing to grey.

Abeg the minute dey ship your black,pls kindly update us,
Cant accept that grey at all,not at 199.99$ i rather cancel my order nd buy grey frm et stores at a cheaper price,i go use d 10$ buy extra black matte msvii case

But eternal stores dey ship black na,dey still hav 2 pieces at the moment.

Mk dem sha do well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:55am On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

I didn't buy but whether true or not, so long the message is from the store, let 'us' be considerate and cancel the order as requested. At least, a coupon of $8 has been promised; a fair deal I guess.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:00am On May 02, 2017
noobody:

Abeg the minute dey ship your black,pls kindly update us,
Cant accept that grey at all,not at 199.99$ i rather cancel my order nd buy grey frm et stores at a cheaper price,i go use d 10$ buy extra black matte msvii case

But eternal stores dey ship black na,dey still hav 2 pieces at the moment.

Mk dem sha do well

Xiaomi store also sells at $189.99 at present. It's annoying that presale price is higher.

I doubt if ET store has black. It keeps showing "1 available" since.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2017
jboixxx:

I didn't buy but whether true or not, so long the message is from the store, let 'us' be considerate and cancel the order as requested. At least, a coupon of $8 has been promised; a fair deal I guess.

Yea. More than fair. Too bad no cheap speaker than d money can be utilized on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

Everyone who got the message, their best bet is cancellation. If u do otherwise, u are not getting any speaker. It will just take like forever and u get only ur 10 usd back only. The only reason u getting this message is to control their losses. Aliexpress will punish them if people has dispute with them and buyer is right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.