Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9179807 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2017
ubev01:
In other news, no be dollar hike alone be our problem, DREAMI STORE DON DEY CHARGE 5.25 DOLLAR FOR SHIPPING

Stil shows free shipping here o

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2017
Codedboy95:

Antutu benchmark note 4x score is 61646
haba,redmi note 3 se edition cor high pass note 4x for benchmark score?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

na 147$ i dey see? shocked
emaminaj:

na 147$ i dey see?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2017
vower:
na 147$ i dey see? :ona 147$ i dey see?

lol... Gold version

Smartgo still has the grey at $150.99
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2017
This woman no wan cancel the order o.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2017
Dam5reey:

@ Gptech Above 60k
Yea, well above 60k according to reviews.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Peppul: 2:43pm On May 02, 2017
can I use any email from my bank for the appeal or an account statement email
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2017
vower:
haba,redmi note 3 se edition cor high pass note 4x for benchmark score?
Of course na, chip is more powerful in Redmi Note 3 pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2017
Peppul:
can I use any email from my bank for the appeal or an account statement email

any of em is fine...I just made sure the bank logo showed in the image I submitted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Peppul: 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
emaminaj:

any of em is fine...I just made sure the bank logo showed in the image I submitted
thanks boss, please add me on what'sapp so we can talk better. wud appreciate it 09033487349
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

so xiaomi dey live life go back or...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2017
anozie09:

I'd give this a try cos when I tried $100 straight up this morning. I saw amount limit exceeded! Thanks.

Try only in d midnight like suggested
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2017
ubev01:
In other news, no be dollar hike alone be our problem, DREAMI STORE DON DEY CHARGE 5.25 DOLLAR FOR SHIPPING

Dreami opened about a year ago,i guess free shipping was there way to get the market share,well they have the ratings,now its over,
Well most of there items show paid shippin,but during check out,dey wont charge for shipping,
Prolly thats dem giving us a warning sign paid shipping is coming soon

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:15pm On May 02, 2017
vower:

One is more powerful, but battery suffers and the other is not so powerful (compared to the former), but battery-friendly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2017
Already cancelled mine, abeg make una help the woman, china population na die and to get work no go easy sef.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2017
vower:
Naaaa, was thinking like you too, this is what we need, a good balance of performance and battery, though would have been better if the processor is more powerful as on the S650 while retaining the awesome battery performance. But do you expect Xiaomi to put same processor on the note 3 inside the note 4, because right now there is no upgrade for the s650/652/653? The S660 will soon be announced and there will always be other Redmi note series( likely 5) to spot it. For now, seriously this is the best value for money.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

One is more powerful, but battery suffers and the other is not so powerful (compared to the former), but battery-friendly

As a matter of fact, the redmi note series is in that stage that very little improvements will be seen yearly, except they want their flagship to suffer it. it's all a market strategy, redmi note series is a very fantastic device and it will keep that, hopefully they improve camera with batter user interface too and better sensors and odas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2017
tunzi:
Already cancelled mine, abeg make una help the woman, china population na die and to get work no go easy sef.

Yea, nice one bro. Come to think of the speaker, if i ever see it for 20 usd i will buy am sharp sharp. It's a very cool speaker. I have saved a meidong also on my wish list for long bt d price wasn't friendly bt i can see its worth it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2017
Gptech:

Naaaa, was thinking like you too, this is what we need, a good balance of performance and battery, though would have been better if the processor is more powerful as on the S650 while retaining the awesome battery performance. But do you expect Xiaomi to put same processor on the note 3 inside the note 4, because right now there is no upgrade for the s650/652/653? The S660 will soon be announced and there will always be other Redmi note series( likely 5) to spot it. For now, seriously this is the best value for money.

Totally agree bt don't dream too much of getting 660 in a note 5. Is like u be Joseph sir cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
@ Protein0, Noobody and others, Abeg who dey expect Note 4X or note 4 for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2017
Pls!
Can someone buy 1 to 9$ on ali pocket?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2017
princetom1:

Yea, nice one bro. Come to think of the speaker, if i ever see it for 20 usd i will buy am sharp sharp. It's a very cool speaker. I have saved a meidong also on my wish list for long bt d price wasn't friendly bt i can see its worth it.
I ll wait 4 d speaker and buy it again. Already gotten ma refund

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2017
Stevebrown:
Pls!
Can someone buy 1 to 9$ on ali pocket?

If you can buy 9$ make it 10$

Please note that Ali Pocket that can be funded are as Follows:
10$, 20$, 50$, 100$ and 150$ you can use any of the 10$ , 20$ and 50$ combinations.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2017
tunzi:

I no come believe say na Mistake again self, seems market strategy, Just saying. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
Because we are all phone enthusiasts and we wanna get real values for our money, we pitch tent with Xiaomi.
Alot of new peeps are joking daily in large numbers, while it's hard now to get phones because of the dollar rate, is still by far better than d plastic, metals and crap they sell in Nigeria as smartphone (u know d brands wink).
This has lead me to offering a helping hand more to new converts. If anyone has any app that u think can improve the normal Xiaomi users (non techy) experience, please share it, be it on Playstore or somewhere else. Also, we need to compile utility apps that are very useful and if possible, apps that should be avoided. Eg, we don't need to download any extra security software because the Xiaomi security app comes with avast, AVL and tencent, you even have cm cleaner too. So, not to clog up the rams too much, we can do away with apps we don't need. Any suggestion will be appreciated because of our not so tech savvy converts (don't blame dem o, the craps in Nigeria always try not to make people know specs).

Cc:Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, Dam5reey, noobody, iliyande, hopsydboi, dasphinx1, write2obi, ubev01, jboixxx, flexispy, gidieberry, tunzi, vower, iheanyi4u,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2017
tunzi:

Cool. She already said, store will open back in 2 days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
ubev01:
Na wetin dey mi mix wey no dey mi max self wey e con cost like dat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2017
organism3:

Na wetin dey mi mix wey no dey mi max self wey e con cost like dat

You are paying for design bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kaydz(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2017
I'm about to get the Xiaomi redmi note 4x. I was told it has mediocre cameras (both front and back). While I'm not entirely a camera person, it wouldn't hurt to have a phone with decent picture quality. Is the phone camera that bad?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
Kaydz:
I'm about to get the Xiaomi redmi note 4x. I was told it has mediocre cameras (both front and back). While I'm not entirely a camera person, it wouldn't hurt to have a phone with decent picture quality. Is the phone camera that bad?

LOL. Camera not bad at all. Camera is average, better than tecno and co

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pastorreal20(m), Caleb4show and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.